真不错
That's great.
你上次展览是什么时候
When was your last show?
8年前 那时我们还在一起
Eight years ago, when we were together.
我不知道 不知道该不该说你是我的灵感
I don't know, is it too sappy to say that you were my muse,
或者说你是我作为一个艺术家的信心来源
or perhaps my entire source of self-confidence as an artist?
你的同事认为我杀了杰弗里
Your people think I killed Geoffrey.
我不能告诉你
I can't talk to you
一个正在调查的犯罪计划
about an ongoing murder investigation.
如果你们不能证明他是自杀
If you can't prove it was a suicide,
那我将终身打上
I'm going to spend the rest of my life
杀害杰弗里·索恩的烙印
being Geoffrey Thorne's murderer.
这能提高你的报酬吧
That could jack up the price of your work, right?
对不起
Sorry.
罗西
Roxie...
海伦一眼就相中这幅画
Yeah, that's actually the first piece that caught Helen's eye.
她想从我这买♥♥走
She wanted to buy it from me for herself.
那你为什么没卖♥♥
Why didn't you sell this?
有些东西不是拿钱来衡量的
Some things aren't for sale.
我还记得做模特的样子
I remember sitting for this.
那是我人生中最开心的时光
Happiest time of my life.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我得走了
I have to go.
怎么了
Why?
我知道怎么证明杰弗里·索恩是自杀的
I know how to prove that Geoffrey Thorne committed suicide.
这台机器可以用来
This type of device can be used
扫描货车车厢 集装箱
to scan boxcars, shipping containers,
任何可以藏金属的地方
anything metal where items can be hidden.
你这台机子还真神奇
Amazing it is,this machine you have.
星球大战
Star Wars?
威克小姐 年轻并不能总拿来当借口
Youth doesn't excuse everything, Ms. Wick.
然后你就把扫描结果传输到三维成像器里吗
So, you're feeding the scans into the Angelator?
是的 一个皱褶都不放过
Every crease and fold, yeah.
我们只剩不到40个小时了
We have less than 40 hours, you know.
我们知道时间 你不用在那里倒计时
We're well aware of the time, we don't need a countdown.
然后 我会再校准
Then, I'll recalibrate
之后就会得出里面骸骨的数码成像
and get a digital rendering of the bones inside,
这样我可以再提高画质
which I can enhance.
你已经知道怎样去展示由压碎汽车时
You've found out how to show what bone damage
造成的骨骼损毁
came from the actual crushing of the car.
因式分解每平方英寸的压力
Factoring in the pounds per square inch of force
再加上车辆压碎机
exerted by the car crusher.
我希望你包括了汽车的框架
Oh, I hope you've included the car's frame
还有死者骨架的
and the tensile strength
抗张强度
of the victim's skeletal structure.
我会记下来
I'll make a note.
我让我的电♥话♥
Well, I programmed my phone
记下了五天的预报
to get the five-day forecast.
看看这个
Okay, take a look at this.
这是我们要找的车吧
Here we have our car, right?
它是由低碳钢材制成
It had a low-carbon steel frame
可以承受的22,450磅的压力
with a yield strength of 22,450 psi.
自从我知道
So, since I know
液压破碎机可产生163吨♥的压力
the hydraulic crusher imparts 163 tons of force,
首先是水平地 然后以32度角
first horizontally,then in a 32-degree
进行曲线运动 我就能证实这辆被压碎的车上
curling motion, I was able to verify the source
每一个细微褶皱的压力来源
of every single ripple on the surface of the crushed car,
然后我就可以将这辆压碎的车还原
which then gave me the data to play the crushing backwards.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
戴西给了我杰弗里每根骨骼的
Daisy provided me with the approximate tensile strength
抗张强度的近似数据
of each of Geoffrey's bones,
加上骨头碎片的最后位置
plugged in the bone fragments' final positions,
根据那些
and based on those,
再联♥系♥上在汽车被压碎时
correlated each injury as the body was moved
尸体移♥动♥而导致的损伤
through the car as it was crushed.
老天 我真希望那家伙当时
God, I really hope that guy didn't know
已不省人事
what was happening to him.
他的骨头经受了88处骨折
His bones sustained 88 fractures,
所有都可以由汽车的压碎
all of which can be explained
来解释 -是自杀
by the crushing in the car. Suicide.
很可能是
Most likely, yeah.
这是什么
What's that?
这是最后的一部分数据
Um... this run included the last of the data.
天哪
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
这是第89处骨折
There's an 89th fracture.
在他枕骨上的这一处骨折
The fracture there on his occipital...
可不是在汽车压碎时造成的
it was not caused by the car being crushed.
那是由什么造成的 我得检查一下颅骨
What caused it? I need to examine the skull.
事情不该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
我是想证实这不是一宗谋杀
I wanted to prove it wasn't murder.
但事与愿违
But it is.
这第89处骨折足以证明
The 89th fracture proves
杰弗里·索恩是被谋杀的
that Geoffrey Thorne was murdered
行了 我撤销禁制令
Okay, I got the injunction removed.
你们现在可以自♥由♥的拆这些烂车 然后把尸骸弄出来
You are free to crack open the car and remove the remains.
多谢 卡罗琳 你是最牛的
Thanks, Caroline,you are da bomb.
干嘛说她是炸♥弹♥ -不是 是说她牛
Why is she a bomb? No, da bomb.
等一下 什么改变了
Wait, what changed?
昨天还是一件价值百万美元的艺术品
It was a million dollar piece of art yesterday,
而今天却成了一堆废铁
and today, it's a piece of junk.
美人儿 你证实是谋杀
Cherie, you proved murder.
让它从一件艺术品变成了犯罪现场
That changed it from a work of art into a crime scene.
这太离谱了 我真搞不懂
This is crazy, I don't understand.
我不是常常搞不懂事情的
And I'm not used to not understanding things.
从法律上来说
Legally speaking,
是不是犯罪现场才是最重要的
all that matters is that it's a crime scene.
对吧 卡罗琳
Isn't that right, Caroline?
没错
That's right.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Get in there and solve the murder, just like always.
这我就懂了
That I understand.
谢啦
Thanks.
退后点
Stand back.
我要开工了
I am going in.
小心点
Careful.
好的
Okay.
现在我们要做的是
Now, what we want to do here
非常小心的把这个头骨取出来
is remove the skull very carefully.
非常小心
Carefully.
我不敢相信你干出这事
I can't believe you did that.
烂透了
Bummer.
通常你说"我们"
Usually, when you say "we",
你都是指我
you mean me.
我很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我会把头骨在砌起来
I'll put it together.
我会干通宵
I will stay up all night.
我来做
I'll do it.
我会全程给您帮助
Well, I will assist you every step of the way.
我不会离开您一步的
I will not leave your side.
我想一个人做
I would prefer to do it alone.
我被逮捕了吗 -不是
Am I under arrest? Nope.
你是好人一个 行了吧
You're one of the good guys, all right?
查查安东·德卢卡在美国联邦调查局里的记录
Look up Anton DeLuca on the FBI database.
就是杰弗里·索恩的最大对手 是吧
That's Geoffrey Thorne's big rival, huh?
他是个伪造者
He's a forger?
开什么玩笑呢
You got to be kidding me.
一直在用卢卡·斯丹东这个化名
Under the alias of Lucas Danton?
这家伙真是自恋
I mean, this guy really loves himself.
对的 蹲了两年监狱
Yeah, two years in prison.
模仿佛朗西斯·培根 弗洛伊德
Forging Francis Bacon, Lucien Freud.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表