抱歉
Sorry about that.
我们的咖啡机还没修好吗
Is our coffee machine still broken?
上个星期五坏的 我还没机会去看呢
It was on friday and I couldn't chance it.
我已填写1612号♥文件 申请修理200美元
Well I filled out a 1612 repair authorization
以下的办公器材许可 但还未有回应
For office equipment under $200 but I never heard back.
伙计 这吉他弹得真棒
Man this guitar is bitchin'.
借过
Sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
第三季度的效益报告呢
How's the third quarter p&l?
我处理了一堆订单
Oh I processed a stack of orders
然后周五就交给帕蒂了
And returns with patty on friday.
我离开的时候 她还在检查报告
She was still reviewing them when I left.
我的天呐
Oh my god!
我的天呐 天呐 怎么回事
Oh my god! oh my god what's going on?
活动意识只占大脑活动部分的六分一
The conscious mind represents only one-sixth of our brain's activity.
我想你们俩体会到人类潜意识的威力
Now I want you to both appreciate the power of the subconscious
还有我们探索奥妙的...
And our quest for its secrets as we...
别抖了
Stop!
你不能亵渎有几百年历史的心理学研究
You can't dismiss over a hundred years of psychological research.
我根本就没在听
I'm not even actually listening.
自从我们开始谈话...
Your leg has not stopped moving
你的腿就一直在抖动
Since we started this session.
你应该也注意到了吧
Something you should have noticed.
我猜他急于想离开 每次谈话都这样
I assumed he was anxious to leave As he is every session.
不是那样的
Yeah well that's not it.
一个同事 特工格雷汉姆·凯尔顿
Okay a guy at work special agent graham kelton
上个星期去世了
Died last week.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那太让人难过了 布斯
That's awful booth.
你们是好朋友吗
Were you good friends?
不是 他是个龌龊的家伙
No he was a creep.
那你焦虑不安什么...
So then your agitation comes from...?
凯尔顿有张很棒的办公椅在办公楼里
Kelton had the best desk chair In the office building all right?
由靠背 坐垫扶手 橡皮布跟橡木制♥作♥而成
Lumbar support cushioned arms macintosh oak finish.
还有呢
And?
我想拥有它 我已递交了申请
And I want it. I put a request in
但其他的探员也想得到它
But so have all the other agents.
这真是一张很舒服的椅子
I mean this is one sweet chair.
你因会得不到一张死人的椅子而焦虑?
You are anxious that you won't get a dead man's chair?
是的
Right.
我的那张椅子 根本不能坐人
Mine it won't even recline anymore.
查理·拜伦 甚至在凯尔顿临终之前...
Charlie baron okay he'd been putting a request in
他就已经向人力资源部递交了申请
To human resources even when kelton was on his deathbed.
可以吗 到底同意不同意嘛?
All right? is that low or what?
骨头 也许你可以给我写一个医生证明
Hey bones maybe you can Write me a doctor's note
就写我真的需要那张椅子 -什么
Saying that I need the chair. what?
是的 可以写...
Yeah something along the lines that
我的背部不好 如果有腰背支撑的话
I got like a bad back and the extra
就能提高我的工作效率
Lumbar support could enhance my job performance.
我不是个医师
I'm not a medical doctor.
我不会帮你
The answer's no.
你显然是想通过得到一些满足贪欲的东西
You're obviously trying To enhance your status with your coworkers
来提高自己在同事当中的地位
By acquiring something that they all covet.
你想要一个宝座
You want a throne.
是腰部支撑 好吗
Back support okay?
我只是想让背部舒服点
I'm just looking for a little back support.
近来 你可能感到有点力不从心
Perhaps you've been feeling Inadequate at work lately.
克服这个... -布斯
Compensating in this... booth.
好的 马上到
Right. be right there.
有案子 待会见 -好的
Well got a case. see ya. okay.
布斯探员 我们正在谈一些很重要的事
Agent booth I really think that we're touching on something important here.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你想要一张更好的椅子 我会帮你的
If I could help you get a better chair I would.
谢谢 但是如果我想要一张更好的办公椅
Well thank you but if I wanted a better office chair
我会自己去买♥♥
I'd just buy one myself.
不 不是的 骨头 不能这么想
No no that's not how it works bones.
当你为一个男人效力时
When you work for the man
他会买♥♥齐所有的办公用品
He buys all the office furniture.
哪个男人
Which man?
别搞笑了 好吗
You're kidding me right?
只是打个比方而已
There's no actual man.
那谁买♥♥办公用品
Then who buys the office furniture?
算了 骨头
Never mind bones.
就这样算了
Just never mind.
借过 -借过...
Excuse us. sorry. pardon me. sorry. so sorry.
借过 不好意思 让一下道
Excuse us. I'm sorry. whoa coming through.
小心 让开一下
That's it. watch out. whoa!
瞧那个...
Whoa look at that.
大伙 都往后退
Folks just take a step back.
凯 你是持牌医生
Hey cam you're a real doctor.
也许你可以 帮一下兄弟
Maybe you could uh do a pal a favor
帮我写个报告 关于我的背部
And write me a note for my back.
为了椅子?
The chair?
是的 这是个机会 让你...
Yeah this is a chance for you to be
发挥创意
Um creative.
来说说这个腿吧 -从血管特征来看
Tell us about the leg. given the pump
死者为女性
Female victim.
从剩下皮肤的弹性迹象来看
The skin elasticity-- what's left of it--Indicates she was probably
她的年龄可能在20到40岁之间
Between 20 and 40 years old.
骨头的刮痕表明 肌肉是被利物所刮
Striations on the bone suggests the flesh was scraped away.
还有剩下的软组织显示已经被腐化
And the remaining soft tissue appears to have been scavenged.
你在想什么
Whoa whoa whoa! what are you thinking huh?
放尊重点
A little respect.
我不是在拍那只腿
I wasn't taking a photo of the leg.
我在拍她
I was taking her picture.
你是我在电梯里 见过的最漂亮的女人
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen
退后
In the elevator. back up there.
把他带走
Take-take him out of here.
看着他
Take care of him.
除了腿 还有别的发现吗
Did you find anything besides the leg?
尸体碎片遍布整个电梯升降管上
The remains are smeared Along the entire length of the hoistway.
天呐
God that
真可怕
That's nasty.
我需要一把刮刀
I'm gonna need a spatula to scrape off
把所有肌肉和器官刮下来
All the flesh and the organs.
骨头被分刮成几百片
The bones are in hundreds of pieces.
我想把它们弄下来
I want them bagged.
从分布在电梯上的
Judging from the amount of
腐烂的液体来判断
Putrefactive liquid on top of the car
她先掉到这儿 然后被切块掉在升降机井上
She landed here first wedging up against the shaft.
所以当电梯升降时 她被...
So when it went up and down she...
那真残忍♥
Oh that's not good.
太残忍♥了
That's bad. that's not good.
我没看到任何出血组织
I don't see any hemorrhagic tissue.
受害人想是死后被扔到这儿
Victim was most likely dead before she was put in here.
骨裂表明她是在很高处被扔下来
Well fracturing indicates She was dropped from quite a height.
是机房♥
It's the machine room.
它控制着整个电梯系统
It has the control system for the elevator.
谁可以进入机房♥
Who has access to this room?
只有维修人员 但只有修理的时候
Only maintenance but they only unlock it
门才不会上锁
When the elevator is serviced.
锁被撬了
Lock's been jimmied.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know how this happened.
我只负责大厦安全
I run a safe building.
是吧 除了那个被碎尸的女人
Right except for the mangled dead woman.
它是主要装置
It's the first unit.
那些电缆是用来升降电梯的
Those cables raise and lower the cars.
看一下这个
Oh look at this.
好了
Okay huh?
那么你认为 受害人的身体能
So you think the uh Victim's body could have been
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表