I might say the same to you.
已经发生了 我
It just happened. I...
他的航♥班♥取消了 我把车停在了
His flight was canceled; I was parked
机场旅馆 他开了房♥
at the airport hotel; he checked in, and I
我想知道到底是怎么回事
figured I'd see what all the fuss was about.
事情很乱吧 是的
And was there fuss? Yes.
相当的乱
Well-deserved fuss.
到底叫我来干吗
Why exactly?
当个倾诉的对象
You're here as a shrink,
思维茨博士 不是那种快餐爱情
Dr. Sweets, not as a guest on Loveline.
好的 很好
Yes. Fine. Sorry.
我应该告诉安琪拉吗 我们可是朋友啊
Should I tell Angela? I mean, we're friends,
我可不想他从别人口里得知此事
and I don't want her to find out some other way
那样就会显得我在隐藏什么
'cause then it'll seem like I'm hiding it.
你这样做是因为你心虚
Which you'd like to do because you're feeling guilty.
是的
Yes.
好的 继续
Good. Keep going.
但他现在已经走了 快走了
But he's gone now. Almost.
快走了 没有那么多飞到
Almost? Well, there aren't as many
斐济的航♥班♥
flights to Fiji as you'd think. Mmm.
那么他还会和你见面了
So it might come up again.
是的 我们约了今晚见面
Oh, yes. I'm seeing him again tonight.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我也不是(上♥床♥)
Neither did I.
是的
Right.
好的 这个 你感到有负罪感和焦虑
Okay, well, uh, it's understandable
是可以理解的
for you to feel some guilt and anxiety,
我是说 在这里是可以理解的
which, by the way, is centered here.
思维茨博士
Dr. Sweets.
知道
Right. Um,
你感到这种快乐不属于你
you feel you have no right to pleasure because it comes
是因为这种快乐以牺牲你的朋友为前提
at the expense of your friends.
没错 你说的很对
Yes. You're good.
但鉴于他马上就要离开了 我可以说 这没什么
But he's leaving soon, so I could say nothing
一切都随风而逝
and hope it all goes away. Mm-mm.
但你每次看到安琪拉的时候
But you'd still have to carry that anxiety
依然会焦虑
every time you saw Angela.
安琪拉是一个开放性格的人
Angela is open-minded by nature.
她和哈特金斯一起很快乐
She's happy with Hodgins.
把话说开了对你们都好
I think clearing the air would be good for both of you.
没错
Right.
当然 谢谢你
Of course. Thank you.
能让我碰一下大脑吗 算是奖赏
Yeah. Can I touch the brain just once, as a reward?
就这一次
Just once.
真软
Squishy.
Hey.
我刚和布雷纳恩通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Brennan.
他的朋友威克斯雷在一场火灾中被杀了
Her friend Wexler has been killed in a fire.
伦敦警方想让她留下协助调查
Scotland Yard wants her to help in the investigation.
他们已经将残骸发到了威克斯雷在牛津的实验室
They're sending the remains to Wexler's lab at Oxford.
布雷纳恩要通过互联网发给我们
Brennan's gonna use the video link and the Web
现场照片和X光照片还有视频片段
to send us crime scene photos and X-rays,
我们要去帮忙
whatever we need to help.
我去告诉哈特金斯和克拉克
I'll tell Hodgins and Clark.
恩
Yeah.
恩
Yeah.
从尸体的形状来看 我们现在还没有确认
We have not yet confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt...
在威克斯雷公♥寓♥发现的
that the... human remains found in
尸体残骸
Dr. Ian Wexler's flat...
但 有一定的可能
But, um, there's always a chance.
像这样的可能
You see, in cases like this, the...
就是通过我的初步判断
My preliminary findings are
这些未确定的残骸
that the remains in question are those
是伊安·威克斯雷
of Ian Wexler.
我相信
I'm confident
在今天晚些时候我们会得到确切的消息
that this suspicion will be confirmed later today.
因为死亡还没有被确定
Cause of death has not been determined,
但是我们还没有排除凶杀的可能
but we have not ruled out foul play.
你们对威克斯雷博士都非常熟悉
Uh, many of you were close, very close, to Dr. Wexler,
我们非常感激
and we'd appreciate any
你们能提供线索
information you can provide.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我们应该先和斯德还有南茜谈谈
I think we should talk to Sid and Nancy first.
作为帮手 布斯探员 还是有一些条条框框的
A reminder, Agent Booth, there is a proper chain of command,
而且我要领导这个案子
and I'm the lead on this investigation.
你为什么那样和他说话
Why are you talking to him like that?
是你让我们留下的 我觉得把这些讲清楚很重要
You asked us to stay. I feel it's important to be clear.
你刚才还给了他把枪 还那样说
You gave him a gun and everything.
骨骨 没关系
Bones, it's okay.
我明白 普瑞切
Understand, Pritch,
我们是来帮忙的 只要你需要 怎么样都行
we're just here to help-- whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们前天晚上见过威克斯雷博士
We saw Dr. Wexler night before last.
他那时候还很好 正要出去
He seemed fine. He was going out...
正要出去喝两杯
He was going out for a drink.
福兰顿带着他 车开得很快
Frampton was driving him mad.
为什么
Why?
他想停止挖掘遗址
He was trying to shut down the dig.
这样他可以在这方面有所建树
So he could build one of his condo developments on it.
挖掘工作现在怎么样了
What's to become of the dig now?
那种暴♥力♥的挖掘该停止了 科瑞尔
The bloody dig can wait, Cyril.
威克斯雷博士已经死了
Dr. Wexler is dead.
但这是他的遗愿
Dr. Wexler would want the job finished.
你是知道的
You know it's true.
在布雷纳恩博士确认
Well, we're gonna have to talk
死因后
to the two of you again,
我们会再找你们两个
after Dr. Brennan
谈话的
confirms the cause of death.
程序上 这些残骸是要留在这里的
Legally, the remains have to stay here,
但我们可以将这些X光照片上传
but we've uploaded all of the X-rays.
我把这些骨头处理好后
I'll have casts of the bones made
再运给你们
and ship them to you as they are finished.
我们从这些图像可以得知大火
The fire substantially occludes
让关节位置咬合了
what we can glean from these images.
能把画面聚焦到脚上吗
Can you focus on his feet?
当然
Sure.
能给我一些粒状物质分♥析♥吗
Can I have any direct access to particulates?
只要普瑞切得调查员得到
As soon as Inspector Pritchard gets the okay
苏格兰场的允许
from Scotland Yard.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetie?
我在研究伊安身上发生的事情
I'm focused on finding out what happened to Ian.
X光照片开始上传了
The X rays are starting
马上就能传到
to arrive.
可以看到撕脱骨折
I can see the depression fracture
你提到了额骨
you mentioned on the frontal bone.
看起来像一个小东西造成的 好像是
Looks like it was made by a small object, like a...
圆头锤
ball-peen hammer.
有没有足够的纤维做总氧化剂扫描
Was there enough tissue for a tox screen?
已经在检测了 我们会把结果发给你
It's being run now. We'll e-mail you the results.
他左大腿骨上面是什么
What is that on the top of his left femur?
可能是他口袋里面的一种塑料
Some kind of plastic which may have been in his pocket.
给我几张高分辨率的照片
Send me some high-res photos.
我看看能不能加快速度
I'll see if I can speed things along.
谢谢 发现什么了就来电♥话♥
Thanks. Call if you find anything.
布雷纳恩 等等
Hey, Brennan, wait.
格雷森签了离婚协议书
Grayson signed the divorce papers,
所以婚礼又可以进行了
so the wedding is on again.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
恭喜别人离婚是不是不厚道
Oh, is that bad, to congratulate someone on a divorce?
很难相信一切都结束了 对吗
Hard to believe it's over, right?
是的 很难相信 我们再聊吧
Yeah, hard to believe. Well, we'll talk soon.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表