他一定很厉害了
Must be pretty good.
行啊 那么有个死去的艺术家
All right, so I got a dead artist
外加一个痛恨着他的伪造者
and a forger who hates him.
你很高兴吧
That's got to cheer you up.
你的朋友就不再是嫌疑犯了
I mean, your friend is no longer our prime suspect.
谢谢 布斯
Thanks, Booth.
随时为你效劳
Any time.
那么 这件事有吓到你吗
So, does it freak you out?
什么事
What?
我和罗西曾经是一对的事
You know, that Roxie and I were a couple.
才没咧
No.
你会对一些人有感觉 这没什么
I mean, come on, you had feelings for somebody.
我倒是有点惊讶
I'm surprised.
为啥 就因为你觉得我是那种呆头警♥察♥
Why, because you think I'm some kind of lunkhead cop?
不是 我是说... -算了吧
No, I just... All right.
听着 我的鲁丝阿姨有一个室友
Uh... look, my Aunt Ruth had a roommate, okay?
她是我最喜欢的阿姨
She was my favorite aunt.
她和弗兰妮 常常带我
She and Franny, they'd take me
去看棒球赛 去看电影
to the ballpark,to the movies.
当我还是小孩时就听到了那些闲言闲语
And I heard talk when I was a kid.
就为这事 我还打了我的哥们皮特
Beat up my friend, Pete,because of it.
后来 我发现这是真的
Then, I found out it was true.
然后咧
And...?
我不已经说了她是我最喜欢的阿姨
I already said she was my favorite aunt.
还有弗兰妮 你知道
And Franny... well, you know,
她能弄到费城比赛的包厢
she had box seats for the Phillies games.
没有比这更好的了 对吧
I mean, come on,it doesn't get any better than that, right?
是啊
Right.
所以 你和罗西
So, you and Roxie... hey.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
懂
Yeah.
懂
Yeah.
那么你单独把我带出来
So, you brought me along.
有什么我可以帮到忙的吗
What can I do to help you?
我想你当一个艺术家
I want you to be an artist, okay,
还有别让我看起来像一头蠢驴
and, uh, keep me from looking like an idiot.
我不一定两件事都做到哦
I'm not positive I can do both.
我们查过你的银行记录
So, we subpoenaed your bank records,
你不是一个穷鬼艺术家
and you're not exactly a starving artist.
你从哪里搞到那些钱的
Where did you get the money?
布斯 -啥
Hey, Booth. Yeah?
在这些画上的笔触
The brush strokes on this painting
跟索恩的汽车雕塑上的笔触能对得上
match the brush strokes on Thorne's car sculptures.
那么你在伪造索恩的作品
Hmm, so you were forging Thorne's work.
这就是你们俩一直争执不休的原因
That's why you two were arguing.
我不是说这些笔触
I didn't say these brush strokes
跟汽车雕塑上的笔触是一样的
are like the ones on the car sculptures.
我是说他们
I'm saying that they
是同类型的笔触
are the same brush strokes.
你眼力真好
You have a good eye.
笔触就像是指纹
Brush strokes are like fingerprints.
是伪造不出来的
You can't fake them.
德卢卡是画出
DeLuca here is the guy who painted
杰弗里·索恩的汽车雕塑的人
Geoffrey Thorne's car sculptures.
你确定吗 -确定
You're positive? I'm positive.
行啊 凭这个我可以把他拷走
Okay, I can roll with this.
你想让你出色的作品得到认可
You want recognition for your brilliant work.
索恩不同意 你就把他杀了
Thorne says no, you kill him.
说的好 把他拷走吧
Oh, so good--cuff him.
行啊 那罗西就可以逍遥法外吗
Right. What, so Roxie can walk?
听着 -首先这些艺术品
Hey, watch it. A) That work
只是出色的创作
is anything but brilliant.
画索恩的车子就是日常工作
Painting Thorne's cars was like a day job
可以资助我进行真正的艺术创作 其次
to subsidize my real art, and B...
我♥干♥嘛要杀掉自己的财主 你傻呀
why would I kill my main source of income, you lummox?
是啊 一个傻子足以让你
Yeah, a lummox who's got enough
关上24小时
to hold you for 24 hours, pal.
当这案子结束 明天被放出来
When this case falls apart and I get out tomorrow,
你愿意和我出去吃个饭啥的吗
you want to grab some dinner or something?
你开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
我已经听到大门在缓缓打开了
Well, I hear the gate swings both ways.
也许我们可以来个三人行
Maybe we can get a little threesome action.
你 我 还有性感的罗西
You, me, hot Roxie? Hey!
够了
Ow! Okay, all right.
如果你想钓安琪拉
If you're gonna hit on Angela,
最好给我放尊重点
you should do it with a little respect.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
这是杰弗里·索恩的头骨吗
Is that Geoffrey Thorne?
是的
Yes.
快好了
Nearly done.
我真的没想到这会是一桩谋杀
I honestly didn't think it would be murder.
这会让你的结论更加可靠
Which makes your conclusions all the more credible.
只有你会觉得那会让人欣慰
Only you would find that comforting.
布斯又在审德卢卡 了
Booth is questioning DeLuca again.
他看起来有动机
He seems to have a motive.
那还有机会证明
So, there's still a chance
你的朋友不是凶手
that your friend is not a murderer.
是啊 当我们找到凶器之后
Yeah.We'll know more
我们可以知道更多
when we identify the murder weapon.
罗西不是凶手
It wasn't Roxie.
你仍对她有感觉
Do you still have feelings for her?
没有
No.
布斯跟我讲过
Booth tells me that sometimes people
人总是会口是心非
say the exact opposite of what they mean.
我确实还对她有感觉
I do still have feelings for her.
你现在在讲反话还是之前
Are you saying the opposite of what you mean now or before?
我们在大学的时候非常亲密
We had a very intense relationship in college,
她爱上了我
and she fell in love with me--
深深的爱上了我
way in love with me.
当我提出分手时 她真的很伤心
When I broke it off,she was really hurt.
这些事在你身上常常发生
That happens with you.
哈特金斯就是一个
Look at Hodgins.
她比哈特金斯伤心多了
This was worse than Hodgins.
是那种 "我会离开欧洲
This was,"I'm gonna run away to Europe
从此不再做艺术"的那种伤心
and stop being an artist" hurt.
我真的不觉得
Oh.I don't really think
我是不是有权利再开始这一团糟的爱情
that I have the right to open up that can of worms again
只是因为又有一些感觉浮出水面了
just because some feelings are rising to the surface.
不能用性来检验真是太糟糕了
It's too bad there isn't a way to experiment with sexuality.
这才正是一切混乱的开始
That's how I got into this whole mess in the first place.
我是指...
Well, I meant...
我懂你的意思
I know what you meant.
我只是...
I'm just...
从好的一面想
On the bright side,
如果她真的杀了杰弗里·索恩
if she did kill Geoffrey Thorne,
你就不用再想她啦
you won't have to think about any of that.
多谢 布雷纳恩
Thanks, Brennan.
你要花多久才能找出凶器
How long is it gonna take you to identify the weapon?
现在就行
I can do it right now.
我已看过这个伤痕很多次了
I've seen this injury many times.
我几乎可以肯定他是死于
I'm almost certain that the death blow
一把普通的消防斧之下的
came from a common fire ax.
在他的衣服上还有石灰岩
There's also limestone
跟二氧化硅
and silicon oxide on his clothes.
结合所有证据 证实跟画廊的
Mix them all together,and poof, we've got a match
混泥土地板相符
with the concrete floor at the gallery.
还有实验证明 那些在画廊地板上的
Well, it turns out that not all the blood
血迹不全是表演用的猪血
on the floor of the gallery came from that performance with the pig.
有一些是人血
This is human.
其中有索恩的吗
Is any of it Thorne's?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表