因为你会拒绝的
because you're gonna say no.
对 我拒绝
yeah, i am.
我不得不说 "不 谢谢你的好意"
i'm saying, "no, thanks."
为什么
why?
太快了 你还没准备好
it's too soon. you aren't ready.
我也还没准备好
i'm not ready either.
顺其自然吧
let's just see how things unfold, okay?
好吧
okay.
怎么了
what?
我也总是这么回答别人
i'm always the one to say that.
看我找到什么好东西了
look what i found, huh?
熟悉的笑容哦
there's that smile.
谢谢
thank you. mm-hmm.
我们连飞机都不下了吗
we don't even get to get off the plane?
不了 他们在加油 会给我们找另一架飞机
no. they're refueling and finding us another pilot,
然后...
and...
回咱老家去
go back home.
他的父母呢
what about his parents?
他们自己回去
they gotta fly back on their own dime.
伊莱正在被拘禁
eli is in federal custody now.
你想要下飞机
you want to get off the plane
去看看那些古老的中国化石
to see those old chinese bones.
对不起
i'm sorry.
不是你的错 -不 是我的错
It's not your fault. - Yeah, it is.
因为我把你拉上贼船的 让你
'cause i'm the one who dragged you out of pure science and...
远离了真正的科技而卷入谋杀案调查
pulled you into murder-solving.
我可不这么想
that's not how i remember it.
是吗
really?
是的
yes.
我记得
well, as i recall,
是我逼你带我进入这一领域的
i had to force you to take me into the field.
是吗
really?
是的 你本不想的 记得吗
yes. you didn't want to, remember?
都是我的错
this is all my fault.
你们俩去温存一下吧
are you two gonna make out?
安静点 你没有发言权
hey, quiet-- you lost your right to talk.
为什么人们都以为咱俩在谈恋爱
why do people always think we're gonna make out?
我说让他一个人坐在后排 自己回去吧
i say we let him sit back there the entire trip back by himself.
他杀了人
he did kill someone.
毁了我的中国之行
and he ruined my dig.
而且他会喝光所有的香槟的
plus, you know he's gonna try to drink all the champagne.
我们待会还要喝呢
we're gonna need some for later.
为我们干杯
to us.
为什么你的座位能放下
hey, huh? why does yours go all the way back
我的就怎么也放不下
and mine doesn't go all the way back?
我的就这样
oh, it's just how mine is.
这是头等舱 他们该让每个座位都能放下
this is first class-- they're supposed to go all the way back.
可能你只有坐经济舱的命吧
maybe it's because you're supposed to be in coach.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表