他们穿的是我们发给头等舱的拖鞋
they were wearing slippers, the ones we give out in first class.
看起来都一样
they're all the same.
他们走过去后 我就跑到前面去了
they walked by me, and I ran upstairs.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
无论谁杀了伊丽莎白
whoever killed her has to have
他的拖鞋上一定有血迹
traces of blood on their slippers.
那就是卡罗琳要的确凿证据
that could cause the gun to smoke for caroline.
听着 骨头 你需要氙光灯
look, bones, you're gonna need an als light.
那些推理票友可
not even those dotty old mystery buffs
不会带那个灯
carry that in their giant purses.
我们可以做一个 -你要怎么做
we can make one. how are you gonna make one?
我希望你们尽快 飞机即将着陆
I hope you can do it fast-- we're gonna be landing very soon.
不 你不能着陆
no, no-- you're not landing this plane
除非我让你着陆
until I tell you you land this plane, okay?
记着 你还没解除嫌疑
remember, you're still a suspect.
这不是你我能控制的
it's not about me or you--
飞机的油只够25分钟了
the fuel will run out in another 25 minutes
我们需要投影仪的蓝♥光♥灯
okay, Booth, we need the blue lamp out of the overhead projector.
请问 你有没有黄色的射击眼镜
do you, by any chance, have any yellow-tinted shooting glasses?
有 你要日光 人工光
sure. what do you need-- daylight, artificial light
还是月光
or, uh, moonlight?
我看看
let's see.
这副好了
these will do.
谢谢
thanks.
他们真聪明 做了一个氙光灯
this is brilliant-- they're making an als emitter.
他们要做什么
what's that for?
寻找血迹
to find blood.
好了吗 -好了
ready? got 'em.
关灯
hit the lights.
放松点 骨头 有没有发现什么
easy, bones. do you see anything?
没
no.
没有 仍旧没有
no. nothing.
照那里
what about over here?
这里
right there.
没有
mm-mm, nothing.
天啊
oh, geez.
布斯 -什么
Booth. yeah?
那里 -你发现了
over there. you got something?
是的 就在那 -你确定
yes, there. are you sure?
是 布斯
yes, Booth.
开灯
turn the lights on.
怎么了
what is going on, please?
你儿子杀了伊丽莎白
your son killed elizabeth jones.
还有多久能着陆 -我们即将着陆
hey, how long till we land? we're on our final descent.
没搞错吧 这不可能
You lie? that's impossible.
什么不可能 你就想不到动机吗
oh, why? you can't think of a motive,
比如他深爱他的母亲
like maybe he loves his mother? huh?
他想要保全这个家
he wants to keep his family together?
你可能只觉得他是个小屁孩
you probably just think he's some dumb-ass kid.
再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
听着 卡罗琳 我正要逮捕嫌犯
hey, listen, caroline, I'm ready to make an arrest.
你完全确定才行 你能他妈的百分百确定吗
you're more than sure, right, cherie, you're damn sure?
基本确定
well, it's circumstantial, but it's compelling.
你是不是准备好逮捕令
so, do you have a warrant to sign?
是的 -签了它 我就能正式逮捕他
yes. well, sign it so I can make the arrest.
请等等
just a minute, please.
是那个律师吗
that's the lawyer, right?
你要小心律师的控诉
you can always tell a damn lawyer.
我代表我的儿子 他还是未成年人
I represent my son, who is also a minor,incidentally.
未成年
minor?
一个未成年的凶手
a minor murderer.
女士们 先生们
ladies and gentlemen, we are making
我们即将抵达我们的终点上海国际机场
our final descent into shanghai international airport.
请回到你们的座位 系好安全带
please return your seats to the upright position
关闭所有电子设备
and turn off all electronic devices.
布斯 你们就要到达上海了
Booth, you're cutting it pretty close there.
我知道 -怎么回事
yeah, I know. what's going on?
我们已查证是你杀了伊丽莎白
we know you killed elizabeth jones.
所以你把自己灌醉
probably why you wanted to get so drunk,
伊莱 -什么也别说 一个字也别说
Huh, eli? - Don't say a word, eli, not a word.
难道你们就基于一只头等舱
you're making this arrest on the strength of blood stains
沾有血迹的拖鞋而抓人吗
on the bottom of a slipper that could belong to anyone
那可能属于任何一个人 -布斯
in first class. - Booth?
那位父亲因死者背叛
The father was cheating
挣扎在垂死边缘的妻子 -亚瑟
On the dying wife with the victim. - Arthur...
你以为杀了那女人你家就相安无事了
You thought the family was safe by getting away from the woman.
布斯 我们
Booth, we're really
马上就要着陆了
close to the ground.
她出现在头等舱
she shows up on the plane in first class.
什么也别说 伊莱
not a word, eli.
布斯 我都看见地上的人了
booth, i can see people.
我们只剩30秒了
we have less than 30 seconds.
布斯 -卡罗琳 你要相信我
Booth! - Caroline, you gotta trust me on this.
拿出证据 布斯警官
make the case, agent booth--
铁证
something more than motive.
骨头
bones...
布斯 -怎么了
Booth? - Yeah?
如果这个丢失的游戏卡
if this missing video game
就是受害者胸部插的
turns out to be the computer chip
电脑芯片...
embedded in the victim's sternum...
你把电池盖丢哪了 伊莱
where'd you lose the cartridge, eli?
我们拿到呈堂证供了 -"如果" 她说"如果"
We got forensic corroboration. - "If"! she said "if"!
是时候签发逮捕令了
the moment this plane sign it!
着陆了 我就失去司法管辖权了
touches down, i lose jurisdiction.
最好是明智的决定 -签逮捕令吧
This better be a good... Sign the warrant.
求你了
please.
好吧 执行逮捕
okay, make the arrest.
伊莱·布里瑞 我宣布你因
eli bilbrey, i am placing you under arrest
涉嫌谋杀伊丽莎白·琼斯而被捕了
for the murder of elizabeth jones.
你所说的将被作为呈堂证供
anything you say can and will be used against you in a
因为这仍是在美国领域内
court of law, because this is the united states of america.
谢谢 非常感谢
thank you. thank you very much.
谢谢
thank you.
谢谢 感谢大家
thank you. thank you.
骨头 掌声是为飞机降落而响起的
bones, the applause is for the landing.
怪不得
oh. yes.
我也奇怪人们为何这么激动呢
i always wondered why people did that.
你们逮捕凶手了吗
did you catch the murderer?
是的
yep.
棒极了
that's great.
难道不是吗
it's not great?
他才16岁
he was 16.
快死的母亲 偷♥情♥的父亲
dying mom, cheating father.
他不过是想了结一切
he just wanted to make it stop.
真遗憾
i'm sorry.
真是惹人烦的一天
that counts as a crappy day.
也许你该回家好好洗个澡放松一下
you should probably just go home and draw a bath.
我想你来我家并留下
i want you to come with me and stay.
我当然会和你在一起
of course i'll stay.
我是说 我希望你...
i mean, i-i want you to...
搬来和我一起住
move in with me.
不是因为这倒霉的一天你才这么说的吧
that isn't just because you've had a bad day, right?
因为... -不 不是的
because... no. it isn't.
你从来没那样过
you've never done that before,
让人搬来和你一起住
asked someone to move in with you?
从未如此
no.
你... 总是搬去别人家住
you've... lived with people at their place.
把我的行李放在门口 是啊
with my bag packed by the front door, yeah.
你为什么不发表意见
why aren't you saying anything?
我明白了
right.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表