好了 同学们 听着
All right, Cadets, listen up.
我正怀揣着的可爱东东
What I am cradling lovingly in my arms
是一把口径40毫米的M203发射筒
is an M203 40-millimeter canister launcher.
这有什么用呢
What's it for?
威廉 -是催♥泪♥弹♥
Cadet Williams. Tear gas.
对的
That's right.
那是甲基实验室
That... is a meth lab--
我们的伙计三天前弄来的
our boys took it three days ago.
他们这么做的原因是啥呢
How do you think they did that?
催♥泪♥弹♥ -错
Tear gas. Wrong!
所以我们要来这里
And that is why we are here.
我将为你们演示
I'm gonna denstrate for you
我们不往甲基实验室发射催♥泪♥弹♥的原因
why we don't fire tear gas into a meth lab.
我们得拿个灭火器过来
We're gonna need a... um, a fire extinguisher.
还有
Then...
也许还需要一个心理医生
maybe some sort of trauma counselor.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late.
根据小甜甜所说
Well, according to Sweets, chronic lateness is a way
长♥期♥迟到是一种意图控制行为 -说得对
of asserting control. That's right.
你也信这个
So, you believe that?
是的 我认为是交易或是
No, I figured there was traffic
其它什么才令你坚持工作
or something kept you at work.
就是工作 工作 骨头
Exactly: work... work, Bones.
我正在办一个决定性的重大案子
Okay, I was putting the final touches on a case
那将要把我推到FBI的传奇地位
that's about to propel me into FBI legendary status.
那个受贿的大案子
Ah, the big RICO case
那个...
that...
貌似我话太多了
I'm not supposed to know anything about.
我怎么不知道这个案子
Why don't i know about this case?
骨头 这是最高机密
Bones, it's top secret.
但你告诉了布雷纳恩博士
But you told Dr. Brennan.
她可是我搭档
She's my partner, okay?
随时进入控诉阶段 接着加薪
Indictments any minute, followed by a pay raise,
可能有三军表彰
possible parade
最绝的是把我的脸印到硬币上
and most definitely my face on a coin.
刚好赶上你生日
Just in time for your birthday.
我将要在夏威夷度过
Which I will be spending in... Hawaii.
瞧这个
Hu Look at that.
鲨鱼冒险之旅
Shark adventures.
鲨鱼
Sharks.
我真的很希望你不要...
Oh, I really wish that you wouldn't...
我是布斯 -...接电♥话♥
Booth. ...answer your phone.
杰德
Jared?
天哪 还给我吧
Oh, God, give me that.
是他弟弟
That's his brother.
布斯有个弟弟
Booth has a brother?
听起来不错 待会见
Sounds good. I'll see you then.
别心情不好 我也从未见过他
Don't feel bad. I've never met him, either.
至少你知道他的存在
At least y knew he existed.
好的 今天够了
Okay, that's enough for today,
因为显然你们得去看
because obviously you have to go look
一些被碎尸又可怕的尸骸了
at some horribly dismembered...human remains.
知道尸体是怎么到这里的吗
Any idea how the body got in there?
我想在过去三天任何时间里
I guess anyone could have done it
任何人都有可能
anytime in the last three days.
男性 45到50岁之间
Male, 45 to 50 years old.
知道剩下的尸骸在哪吗 -知道
Do we know where the rest of the remains are? Yes.
一只腿在那里
Uh, one leg is over there,
另一只在那里 还有胳膊在那里
the other's over there, and the arm is over there.
是我杀了这男的吗
Did I kill this man?
不是
NO
好的
Okay.
这个男的胸腔中弹
This man was shot in the chest.
如果我去哭一会 你不会烦吧
Would you be at all upset if I had a little cry?
不会 慢慢哭吧
Yeah, take your time.
他口袋里的那是什么东西
What's that there on the inside of his pocket?
这个男的显然是
This man was obviously
像是个工艺设计师或是工程师
some kind of technical designer or engineer.
咪♥咪♥眼
Squint, huh?
一个你自己的
One of your own.
这些是在死者风衣里
So, these are from the notebook
找到的笔记本
found in our victim's windbreaker?
蓝图 图表还有草图
Blueprints, schematics, sketches.
自动洗厕机
Automatic toilet scrubber.
这像是那些小真空吸尘器一样
It's like those little vacuum cleaners
自动运转
that move around on their own.
抽水马桶里的东西不该移♥动♥的
Things in a toilet bowl should not move.
好了 瞧这个 这是个...
All right, look at this. This is a...
附着了加热设备的铲雪器
a snow shovel with an attached heating device.
我们的死者可是个发明家呀
Wow, our victim was an inventor.
克拉克
Clark, hey.
天哪 又见面了
Oh, God, here we go.
真的吗 你回来了
Really, you came back, huh?
你说过不想再跟我们工作了
You said you didn't want to work with us anymore.
不是 我说过我首选的工作风格
No, I said my preferred working style
趋向于专业化
tends towards the professional.
看见我领带了吗
See my tie?
这是个指示器
That's an indicator.
那你干嘛又回来
Mm-hmm, so why'd you come back then?
因为这是世界上最棒的法医设备
Because this is the finest forensics facility in the world.
你想驾驶米格战机 却开了架小飞机 对吧
You want to fly MiGs, you fly MiAlley, right?
涉及朝鲜战争吗
A Korean War reference?
你们该知道我们有新的战争吧
You do know that we have a brand-new war, right?
早已报道过了
It's, uh, been in the news.
我手上有封从商♥务♥部♥专利局
Hey, I got a form letter here
寄来的套用信函
from the patent office.
干的好 -难道你就一点也不好奇
Good work. Aren't you the least bit curious
我跟哈特金斯是否复合了
about whether Hodgins and I are back together or not?
这跟工作无关
And... not work.
难道我是唯一能看出其中差别的吗
Am I the only one that can tell the difference here?
信上有署名吗 -没有
Is there a name on that letter? No.
但有专利申请序号♥
There's a patent application number.
我们可以找出呈递者
We can find out who filed it.
鞘翅目刚开始以双翅目幼虫为食
Coleoptera just started feeding on the Diptera larva,
表示死者死亡时间大概在三天前
meaning our victim died about three days ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
安琪拉跟我还能和平共事
Aren't you impressed that Angela and I
你难道不感动吗
can still work together so well?
没有存在明显的伤口
There's no obvious exit wound.
那表明是一把点22或是点25口径手♥枪♥
That suggests a .22- or .25-caliber.
我再仔细查查
I'll keep my eyes open.
多个点显示可能临死前撑弯曲
Multiple points of possible antemortem in-bending
并伴随着骨折
with concomitant fracture.
这些擦伤处组成了图案
These abrasions are patterned.
重复打击穿孔面
Repeated blows with a perforated surface?
凯米拉
Camille?
锅盖头
Jarhead.
真的是你
It's really you.
锅盖头是海军陆战队的意思
Jarheads are Marines.
我是一名海军少校
I'm a lieutenant commander in the Navy.
无法接受的错误
Not an acceptable mistake.
他真长大了
He's getting so big.
很快他就可以独挡一面了
Soon he'll be wanting a later curfew and a car of his own.
杰德 这位是我的拍档
Jared, this here is my partner,
坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩博士
Dr. Temperance Brennan.
后面那位是咪♥咪♥眼
That back there is a squint.
骨头 他是我小弟
Bones, this is my little brother.
骨头 -布雷纳恩博士
Bones. Dr. Brennan.
很高兴见到你 锅盖头
Oh, it is nice to meet you, Jarhead.
我可以看出家族相似性
I can see the family resemblance.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表