什么
what?
交出来
okay, hand it over.
把伏特加交出来
hand the vodka over. come on.
我就知道
thought so.
显然 你母亲病了 你很爱她
look, obviously, your mom is sick and you love her,
这可能就是你破罐子破摔的原因
and it's probably why you're acting badly,
但你要做的是去思考
but what you gotta do is you gotta think--
真正地思考 怎么帮助她
really think-- how to help her.
她要死了
she's gonna die, okay?
我要怎么做
what am i supposed to do about that?
让她以你为豪
make her proud of you.
说吧
yeah?
我刚拿到伊丽莎白新书的影印件
i just got a copy of elizabeth jones' next article.
是关于飞行员酒后驾驶的
it's about pilots with dui convictions.
好吧 这跟这次航♥班♥有什么关系
all right, is there a link to anything on this flight?
我派人来调查她的研究
i have a search team looking for her research,
据我所知 你们乘坐的这家航♥空♥公♥司♥是最大的被告
but i do know the airline you're on is singled out as the worst offender.
你们飞机上的飞行员
and the pilot on your plane there?
他有案底
he's got a past.
文章中提到了他
he's in the article.
谢谢 卡罗琳
thanks,caroline
你把副机长请出去了
you do realize that by sending my copilot out,
你已经犯了40项法律了 自以为是先生
you broke about 40 laws, legal-wise.
是的 但我想我们可以
yeah, well, i thought we might have a-- whoa!--
来个私人的面对面交流
a private man-to-man conversation.
关于伊丽莎白
about elizabeth jones.
我不清楚这个名字
the name does not ring a bell.
你就这么让飞机减速吗
so is this how you slow this plane down?
别碰那个
please, don't touch that.
什么都别碰
don't touch anything.
伊丽莎白是个记者
elizabeth jones was a journalist.
我不认识她
i do not know her.
但她认识你
she knows you.
她写了一篇关于飞行员醉酒的文章
she wrote an article about alcohol and pilots.
这跟我有什么关系
and what's that got to do with me?
2002年酒后驾驶
2002 dui,
你没向联邦航♥空♥局汇报
you never reported that to the faa.
你知道那将是25万美金的罚款还有5年的监禁
you know, that is a $250,000 fine and five years in jail.
酒后驾驶那天 刚好是我爸爸的葬礼
that dui charge, it was the day of my dad's funeral.
我知道这很落伍 但我很爱我老爸
i know it's not stylish, but i happen to love my old man.
这仍然是一个动机 自以为是先生
well, it's still a motive, legalwise.
我没有杀她
i did not kill her.
我根本不知道她在这里
i didn't even know she existed.
我要求你将这架飞机减速
i need you to slow this plane down.
为什么
why?
给我们足够的时间发现是谁干的
well, to give us time to find out who did,
除非是你
unless it was you
要是那样的话 时间就不是问题
and in that case, time, it doesn't matter.
我可以报告电力出现问题 也许能再拖一个小时
I can report electrical issues,maybe give you an extra hour.
祝我们合作愉快 机长
All right, i'll take that as a sign of cooperation, captain.
风景真不错 慢慢欣赏
It's a beautiful view. look at that.
我还需要呆在这里多久
How long do I have to stay here?
我好奇你刚才说的部分内容
I was interested in some of the things you were saying earlier.
我已经回答了那个疯女人问的全部问题
Hey, I answered every question the scary woman asked me.
她是个律师
Yeah, well, the thing is, she's a lawyer,
所以她就那么直接 -她那是疯狂
So she's very direct. scary.
她的专长就是让人锒铛入狱
She has a knack for putting people into federal prison.
我确信她深谙此道
I believe she likes to do it.
我则是比较好奇心理学方面
I have a more psychological mojo.
你不像是好奇的人
You don't look like you have a mojo.
我只好奇伊丽莎白的私生活
I'm interested in what you know about elizabeth jones' personal life.
我没和她上过床
I did not have sex with that woman.
但你想过
But you wanted to.
是 但我没得手
Yeah, but I didn't.
她是不是会红杏出墙的那种女人
Was she the type to have affairs?
是的
Yes.
你知道那个男人是谁吗
Have you got a name?
我可以再叫朱利安来
I could go get ms. julian again,
如果你更愿意告诉她的话
if you you're more comfortable with her.
阿蒂 我只知道他叫阿蒂
Artie. all I know is "Artie."
阿蒂
Artie, okay.
我们来说说伊丽莎白和阿蒂吧
Well, let's talk about Elizabeth and Artie.
你很怨恨伊丽莎白吧
Now, how resentful were you
她宁愿跟阿蒂上♥床♥也不要你
that elizabeth slept with him and not with you?
那男人已经结婚了 我没有
Well, he's married, I'm not, so, yeah,
或许我是有些怨恨
Maybe I'm a little resentful.
这是创口贴
It's a band-aid.
对 谢谢
oh, yeah, thanks.
我正处于完全迷茫之中
I was totally flummoxed.
干净的这部分是重合的部分
So the clean part here must be where it overlapped,
而脏的是直接裸♥露♥在皮肤上的
and the darker part must be where it came in contact with the skin.
我不是专家
I'm not an expert,
但我确信你无法从这照片上提取DNA
but I'm pretty sure even you can't get a dna result from a digital photograph.
的确不能 但手指尺寸呢
No, but what about a finger size?
说得对
Oh, wow. right.
你真聪明
That's kind of brilliant.
周长82毫米
82 millimeters in circumference.
我的是62毫米 这一定是个壮汉
mine's 62, so it's a pretty big guy.
或是个胖子
Or overweight.
看这小孔
Look at the perforations,
吸收垫垂直拉伸
vertical stretching along the pad.
我看到了 但不知道是什么
I see it, but I have no idea what it means.
这用在关节上
It was locked in a bent position.
这就是有折痕的原因
oh, that would explain the creases.
放大粘着剂脱落的部分
So if I highlight the parts where the adhesive wore off,
弯了90度以上
It was bent more than 90 degrees.
我真的爱死
I really love...
和你工作了
Working with you.
我也是
Me, too.
我们真是最佳
We're really good together...
搭档
...at these things.
安琪拉 我要问你
Gotta ask you something, angela.
明白 我会以最快的速度把资料整好给你
Yeah, I got that from the fast double-back.
我是指罗西
This thing with roxie...
这是真的
It's real, yeah.
不是这个 我明白
No, I get that. I see that.
我们之间真是因为她吗
Is that what got between us?
我很想说是
I'd love to say yes to that,
因为那样会使你好过点
Because I think it would make you feel better.
但你真的能爱上一个男人吗
But you can fall in love with a man?
对不起 但是 能
I'm sorry, but... yes.
安琪
ange?
亲爱的 我都忘了你在这里的
sweetie, god, totally forgot you were there.
你都听到了吧
I guess you heard everything, huh?
是 这真是令人佩服
Yes, it was fascinating.
你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
唯一弯曲超过90度的关节只有
well, the only joint that will bend over 90 degrees
手指中间节和末节
is between the proximal and intermediate phalanges.
好的 手指线索
right. finger stuff.
我们要找一名高大男性
We're looking for a large person, probably male,
并有屈肌腱鞘炎
with inflammatory flexor tenosynovitis.
干得好 亲爱的
that's great, sweetie,
那刚才那段对话
but what about the rest of the conversation?
不好意思 安琪 我没在意听
oh, I'm sorry, ange, I wasn't paying attention.
我要去找那个手指受伤的旅客
I need to go find a passenger with trigger finger.
谢谢你的话
Thanks for the talk.
不好意思 请大家注意
Excuse me, if I could have your attention, please.
我是坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩博士
My name is dr. temperance brennan.
那个小说家 -是的
The writer? yes.
我们需要寻找一名旅客
What we need to do now is find a passenger
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表