这就是你在这的原因
That's why you're here.
你认为杰弗里是服药过量
Because you think Geoffrey took an overdose?
如果他是自杀
If he killed himself, I mean,
他为什么不写遗言
wouldn't he have left a suicide note?
我也觉得他该
Yeah, I would think that he would have...
给我遗言的
left me a message.
如果你和他没上过床
Look, if you weren't sleeping with Thorne,
那他怎么会指定你为他遗产的唯一继承人
then why did he name you the sole beneficiary of his estate?
杰弗里的遗嘱
Geoffrey's will?
约有一百万美金
Yeah, it's...about one million dollars.
看看这
Look at that.
我不知道他这么做了
I had no idea that he was going to do that.
嫉妒可能是她杀死索恩的动机
Perhaps jealousy is her motive for killing Thorne.
不然她怎么会否认和他上过床
Why else would she deny sleeping with him?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我发誓
I swear.
那你一定有别的理由解释你和索恩的关系
No, there was another reason why you weren't sleeping with Thorne.
是吧 罗西
Isn't that right, Roxie?
安琪拉告诉过你的吧
Angela told you, didn't she?
告诉我们什么
Told us what?
要不你告诉我
Why don't you tell me.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我喜欢女人
I'm a lesbian.
我从没喜欢过男人 以后也不会
I've never been with a man in my life and I never will.
这就能解释一切问题了
Oh, that could explain everything.
根据他的遗嘱
So, according to his will,
罗西将继承索恩的全部财产
Roxie stands to inherit Thorne's entire estate.
她说他们像亲人一样
She said they were close.
人们通常把钱留给妻子或情人
Well, people usually leave money like that to a wife or a lover.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
为什么
Because?
因为她是我的老朋友 我了解她
Because Roxie's an old friend and she'd have told me.
她说她是同性恋
Well, she says she's a lesbian.
说得好 骨头
Delicacy, Bones.
怎么 布斯 同性恋又不是什么问题
What? It's not an affliction, Booth.
是的 她是个同性恋
Yes, Roxie is gay.
我们认识时候就那样
At least she was when we were together.
大学里?
In school?
是的
Yes.
你听到了谣言
Oh, you heard rumors.
不 是第一手资料
No, I have firsthand knowledge.
那你竟还能跟她相处 太难以置信了
Oh, you walked in on her, that's awkward.
有什么大惊小怪的 我和她好在一起一年多
No, we were together, for over a year.
你跟她好在一起?
Wow. You and, uh, Roxie?
你对这有意见
You have a problem with that?
不 我只是还没反应过来而已
No. I was just processing the information there,that's all,
同时我在想象你们俩在一起的情况
and in doing so, I was envisioning you and her, you know, together,
你们不能 好吧 你们还是好上了
and, well, not to... well, together,
但是 这真的吗
but... Really?
女性不像男性那样的刚硬
Women tend not to be as rigid in their sexual identities as men.
我们不是在讨论凶手吗
Weren't we talking about murder, here?
她真的对男人一点兴趣也没有吗
Did she ever show any interest in men?
没有 同时她也不会杀任何人
No. And she would never kill anybody.
你们分手很久了
You haven't been close in a long time.
她没变
She hasn't changed.
可女人变坏就有钱
Except that now she's rich.
的确索恩死前 她不是富婆
Yeah, and before Thorne was killed, she wasn't rich.
罗西从不考虑钱的问题
Roxie never cared about money.
我觉得你们不了解她
I thought that you didn't speculate.
这不能排除她的嫌疑
That doesn't preclude pursuing a logical line of inquiry.
毕竟我们还没确定这是谋杀
We still don't even know that it was murder.
索恩对他的创作要求严格
Thorne wrote about the need to become one with his work.
他有病
He was ill.
所以合乎逻辑的线索都指向自杀的吧
The logical signs point to suicide, don't they?
你说得对 安琪 对不起 我们不是想冒犯你
You're right. Ange, we're sorry. We didn't mean to upset you.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do. Okay?
这是颈椎第二节神经束
Here's the C2 axis.
再往前点 就是颈椎第一节神经束
A little further, the C1 atlas.
就要到头盖骨了
We're almost to the cranium.
做得不错
Nice.
也许你现在就能拯救公主
Now maybe you'll be able to rescue the princess.
说笑了
That's funny.
大家都做得不错
Everyone here is so nice.
你知道 我想我已经开始融入这个团队
You know, I think I may have initially come off as a bit too needy.
我家里没有这么和睦 于是
My family was pretty dysfunctional, so...
我需要一个能满足我某些需求的工作环境
I tend to want a work environment to fulfill certain needs.
你可以找个心理医生
Perhaps some therapy might help.
好主意
What a thoughtful suggestion.
我一直希望有个姐姐
I always wanted a sister.
布雷纳恩博士 威克小姐和我正在观察那些甲虫的手艺
Dr. Brennan, Ms. Wick and I were just observing the handiwork of your beetles.
它们把骨头清理得很干净
They did a beautiful job of cleaning the bones,
但半数骸骨仍旧被金属掩盖着
but half of the remains are still obscured by the metal.
受害者的右髂骨有一个小骨裂
The victim's right iliac crest shows a simple fracture.
我在他的右侧第五至十节肋骨
I also found microfractures, extending from his right ribs,
沿着主脊椎 发现一条微裂缝
five through ten, down his right greater trochanter.
做得好
Very good.
真的 它们真的很小
Really? And they were really small.
微裂缝本来就很微小
Microfractures are by definition small.
那这是怎么造成的
What does this damage indicate?
考验是吧
A test. Okay...
损伤原因不明
The damage is inconclusive.
骨折最有可能是由汽车挤压造成
Um, the fractures could easily be explained by the crushing of the car,
但也可能是由攻击或摔伤造成
but some could be the result of an attack or a fall.
我同意
I agree.
她同意
She agrees.
受害者的衣物上有
The victim's clothing shows traces of calcium oxide,
氧化钙 氧化铁和氧化镁
ferric oxide and magnesium oxide.
但这没有在汽车座椅和地毯上发现
It wasn't found on the car seats or the carpet,
只在他上衣 前胸和后背处发现
just pressed into the fabric of his shirt, front and back.
哪来的
From what?
他是雕刻师 可能是石头上的
It could be from stone if he was sculpting.
比如他躺在碎石上
It could be he was lying on gravel
或其他类似情况
or about a hundred other things.
由于不能进一步从车中采集样品
We can't say without getting further access
我也不能确定
to the interior of the car.
你们检查取证的许可被联邦法官果断否决
Which access you were expressly denied by a federal judge,
当那位联邦法官听到那些食肉甲虫
a federal judge who turned red and then blue
爬满了那件艺术品
and then some other color I have never seen before
他的脸色顿时变得
when he heard that flesh-eating beetles
红一阵青一阵
had somehow infested said work of art.
没有禁止令具体禁止使用甲虫
Domestic beetles were not specifically forbidden on the injunction.
我可不认为你会意识到什么"法律精神"
I don't suppose "spirit of the law" means anything to you?
那位艺妓鬼叫着让你保全这具该死的雕塑
That little Kabuki lady started screaming like you peed on the Mona Lisa,
仿佛你是往蒙娜丽莎像上撒尿一样
that you compromised the integrity of the piece.
这小东西让法官有理由禁止我们的行为
That little stunt turned good opinion from the judge against us.
我们有多长时间
How long have we got?
两天找到犯罪证据
Two days to find evidence of foul play.
然后呢
And after that?
这由法庭裁决
he question goes to the court
在我们有生之年
and we grow old and die
都不会有决定的
before a decision is made.
如果这是一宗谋杀案 凶手就可能因此逃脱
And if there is a murder, that murderer walks around free.
有什么办法
Ideas?
我会想到我的脑袋爆♥炸♥为止
I will think about it until my head explodes.
这就是那个监护
This one's a keeper.
杰弗里让我用他的工作室
Geoffrey let me use part of his studio.
罗西 这里真不错
Roxie, these are wonderful.
多谢夸奖 安琪拉
Thanks, Angie.
海伦怎么说
What does Helen say?
我们正准备展览
We're talking about an exhibition.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表