好的
Okay.
好吧 我们来解决它 -不 这么一会儿
So let's deal with it. -no it's going to take longer
不可能解决得了
Than us sitting here for a few minutes.
我们的知道最开始他为什么
We need to find out why you were attracted to him
吸引你
In the first place.
他有双善良的眼睛
He has kind eyes
很幽默 翘屁♥股♥
Great sense of humor cute ass.
他在...
He does this thing where...
不 不
No. no.
我意思是过去发生过什么
Um I meant what are those things in your past
让你跟哈特金斯走到一起
That have led you to dr. hodgins
还有他什么地方让你觉得他很完美
And what he represents to you as an archetype.
听着 我得看看我的日程安排
You know what? I'm going to look at my schedule.
但是 我们应该
But uh we should probably
每周见两次
Start by meeting twice a week.
不
No.
我想我很好
I think I'm okay.
心理治疗不能操之过急
Therapy can't be rushed.
听着 小甜甜
Look sweets
在我看来 如果我被箭射中
The way I look at it if I'm shot by an arrow
我不需要知道这支射是哪儿造的
I-i don't need to know where the arrow was made
或者射出这支射的弓是哪儿来的
Or what kind of bow it came from or
甚至是谁射的我
Even who it was who shot me.
我只想把箭从我身上拔♥出♥来♥
I just need to get it out of my chest.
所以...谢谢
So... thank you.
你已经帮了我不少了
This has been helpful.
你很棒
You're good.
谢谢你的薯条
Thanks for the fries.
走吧
Go ahead.
自求多福吧你
Help yourself.
在她的裙子上
Found another
找到另一个奇怪的污点
Mystery stain on this piece of her skirt.
她的尸体腐烂了 所以...
It's body fluid so...
这是你的问题
It's your problem.
这儿有些什么
What have we here?
你认为我工作状态不好是因为安琪拉?
Do you think I'm off my game because of angela?
因为我们有些遗留问题?
Because we have all this residual stuff between us?
每次看着她 我仍然想着...
Every time I look at her I still think about...
精♥子♥ -什么? 不
Semen. what? no.
我本想说些更浪漫一些的词儿
I was going to say something much more romantic than that.
这个污点 是精♥子♥
This stain-- it's semen.
哦
Oh.
对 -我还有 Right.
I was also
在复印室的地毯样本
Given a swatch of carpet from the copy room
上面也有污点 也是精♥子♥
That had a stain also semen.
我们知道被害者在复印室的地上
So now we know victim was on the floor of the copy room
地上还有精♥子♥污点
And that there were semen stains on the floor
她裙子上也有
And now on her skirt.
我猜两处精♥子♥应该出自一个人
My guess is the stains will match.
帕蒂·豪易尔命令
帕蒂 hoyle ordered uh
周五晚上聚餐
Food friday night
必须要把吃的送到办公室
Uh had it delivered to the office.
猜猜她用谁的信♥用♥卡♥?
Guess whose credit card she used?
我没有足够的数据
Well I really don't have enough data
去做出一个有根有据的猜测
To make an educated guess.
她老板
Oh her boss'.
盖瑞·福莱利
Gary flannery.
那么...
So
凯在比较地板上的精♥子♥
Cam is comparing the semen found on the floor
跟裙子上的精♥子♥
With the stain found on the skirt. hmm.
看起来美女帕蒂
Seems like pretty patty
跟她顶头上司
Was sleeping her way up the food chain
有过床第之欢
With the boss.
福莱利已经结婚了
Flannery is married.
或许是她威胁公开奸♥情♥
Maybe she threatened to expose the affair
然后他决定杀了她灭口
And he decided to kill her to keep her quiet.
技术支持是印度人
Just because tech support is in india
并不代表我应该受到特殊对待
Doesn't mean I get special treatment.
帕蒂知道的
Patty knew that.
请打给他们
Just call them please.
不好意思
Excuse me.
福莱利先生 我们想问你几个问题
Mr. flannery like to ask you a few questions
关于你的信♥用♥卡♥
About your credit card statement.
我想要取一个DNA样本
uh and I'd like to ask him for a dna sample.
现在
Now.
帕蒂是一个很有价值的雇员
Patty was a valued employee
仅此而已
And that is all.
得了 你以为我会为了找乐子
Come on you think I'm gonna slam you
在这儿审问你?
For having a little fun?
事情就这样发生了
It happens.
午夜幽会
Late night meetings
低胸装
A little cleavage.
不 我已经结婚了
No. i-i'm a married man.
那你为什么把你的信♥用♥卡♥给她?
Then why did you give her your credit card?
偶然的一次公♥司♥开销
For the the occasional business expense.
酒店雅间儿服务
Room service
按♥摩♥
Massage mmm.
一小时指压按♥摩♥
Shiatsu one hour
一个钱包
A purse
300美元的女士内衣
$300 worth of lingerie.
我跟帕蒂没发生过性关系
I was not having sex with patty!
那她为什么有你的信♥用♥卡♥
Then why did she have your credit card?
她裙子上的精♥子♥呢
And semen on her skirt.
不
No!
帕蒂决定进行一次可消耗的审计
帕蒂 decided to run an expendables audit
她想要公♥司♥的每笔开销的账目
All right she wanted to account for every damn pencil.
然后她发现我曾超额办公用品支出
Then she found out I was ordering extra office supplies
还有在网上销♥售♥剩余产品
And selling the surplus online.
她要向公♥司♥举报我
She was going to report me to corporate.
但是她说如果我把信♥用♥卡♥给她
But she said she would keep her mouth shut
她就守口如瓶
If I let her use my card now and then.
她控制了整个办公室
Oh she had the whole office under her thumb
知道每个人的底细
Knew everyone's business.
卑鄙的婊♥子♥
Sneaky bitch.
那么说她敲诈你
So she was blackmailing you.
很难让她闭嘴 是吧
That's not easy to stop is it?
但是我没杀她
But I didn't kill her.
得了
Please.
你不能告诉总公♥司♥
You can't tell the head office.
我有家庭
I've got a family.
我有可能丢了工作 还有我的健康保障
I could lose my job my health care
养老金 -闭嘴
My pension... -shut up.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
啊...
Ah...
你发现什么了
What have you found?
盆骨?
The pelvis?
直径是160毫米
The anteroposterior diameter is 160 millimeters.
横向直径是
Transverse diameter is
240毫米
240 millimeters.
听我说
Listen to me
还原盆骨的近口 生命之孔
Reducing the pelvic inlet the orifice of life
到一些数字
To a numerical abstract.
我们需要精确的数学模型
We need mathematical constructs
来了解我们身边的世界 费什
To understand any aspect of our world mr. fisher.
那些数字和公式都很美
And those figures and equations are beautiful.
就像音乐
Like a musical composition
它们给生命意义 而且给我们
They give life meaning and us the possibility
去探求未知事物的可能
Of knowing the unknowable.
对
Right.
没有证据表明
There's no evidence
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表