我们很愿意支持你的
Listen, noel, we'd like to harness you
减肥大计
For your natural abilities.
你要我查你的案子
You want your chart done?
不
No.
追踪 你喜欢追踪别人
Stalking. you like to stalk people.
监视他们
Observe them.
诺埃尔看这里
Hey, Noel, eyes over here.
好吗
Okay?
不是她 是他
Eyes on him, not her, him.
诺埃尔
Noel.
克里斯·古特曼
Chris Gutman.
不是我喜欢的那类
So not my type.
这可没意思了
It's not recreational.
我要知道
I want to find out
他去过哪 见过谁 和谁说过话
Where he goes, who he sees, who he talks to.
他跟一个叫吉姆·刀德的住在一起
Okay, listen, he hangs out with a guy by the name of Jim Dodd.
要我写下来给你吗
Want me to write that down for you?
不 我听到了 -他叫什么?
No, I got it. -what's his name?
吉姆·刀德 -对
Jim Dodd. -right.
吉姆·刀德我要详细资料
Jim dodd. I want details.
我给你50块
I'll give you 50 bucks.
50块? -对
50 bucks? -mm-hmm.
成交 但我只做到周日 因为我要
Sure, but I got to be done by sunday, because I got this...
灌肠
Right, the enemas.
致礼
Nomaste.
致礼
Namaste.
你也不希望被冲到下水道里吧
Everything you never wanted to drain from outhouse sludge.
两个玩具车
Two toy cars,
三部手♥机♥
Three cell phones,
一个门把手 一个橡胶盒
A doorknob, a rubber casing,
塑料复活节兔子头
Plastic easter bunny head, and--
击鼓
Drumroll...
或者是
Optional--
一颗轻质40口径的子弹
One slightly used 40-caliber bullet.
相当精确
Excellent.
如果布斯能够找到凶器 我们就能对比一下
If Booth can find the murder weapon, we can match it.
我们可能等不了那么久 我采取了一些主动
We may not have to wait that long. I took some initiative
检查了我在欧拉克身上发现的腰部骨折
And checked out the lumbar fractures I found
说明他曾经治疗过
On O'roarke; figured he'd have to be treated for them.
他在天堂医院治疗的
He was treated at providence hospital.
这事都惊动过警方
The police brought him in.
他弄破产的一个家伙的老婆
The wife of a guy he busted
用她家的货车在食间撞了比尔
Rammed Bill with her grocery cart at Food King.
你未经我的允许就做了这个?
You did this without my approval?
为什么我就不能把你扔出去呢
And why shouldn't I toss you out of here right now?
布雷纳恩博士经常这么说
Dr. Brennan always says
一个人对知识的追求是永无止境的
That in an intellectual pursuit, there are no limits.
事实是有的
Well, in fact there are.
马路杀手
Produce section road rage
和开枪打死一个人扯不上边吧
Is a long way from shooting a man dead.
如果你是携枪警员
Not if you're a police officer who carries a gun
而你的子弹和在腿部伤口里找到的那颗
The same caliber as the bullet you found
口径一样 那就有关系了
In the poop pit.
国家军士奖章
"capitol police sergeant francis diamond."
我恨比尔·欧拉克
I hate Bill O'roarke.
我在这还是有点用的吧
Doesn't it feel better with me here?
他要毁了我的婚姻
He tried to destroy my marriage.
但我没有杀他
But I didn't kill him.
你不会想你丈夫的欺骗是
You don't think your husband cheating might have put
婚姻中的灵丹妙药
A wrinkle in your relationship?
我丈夫没有欺骗我
What my husband did was not cheating.
布斯这是一个女人开明到
See, Booth, this is a woman enlightened enough
支持丈夫三妻四妾
Not to expect a monogamous relationship.
他绝没有骗过我
He'd never cheat on me.
为什么你要
Okay, then why did you turn your
他申请破产
Husband in to the busted by bill show?
我没有 那是我姐姐
I didn't, it was my sister.
她总来要钱
She called up their tip line.
确保他没有在外胡搞乱搞
Kept insisting that he was messing around,
那不是真的
But it wasn't true.
军士奖章 我们看了那个视频
Sergeant diamond, we saw the video.
你丈夫捧着花
Your husband met the young woman at the motel
在汽车旅馆里会情人
With flowers.
然后还上了床
And then took off his pants.
他是去那警告她
He went there to warn her that it
跟网友见面有危险
Could be dangerous meeting someone online.
可能她不够聪明
Perhaps she's not so enlightened.
弹道检测需要你的配枪
Okay, ballistics is going to need to see the sidearm.
麻烦了
Please.
现在
Now.
我要给你展示一下
I want to show you what I found
我在比尔·欧拉克肠道里的发现
Lodged in Bill O'roarke's lower intestine.
我真不明白布斯
I can't understand why Booth
干吗总对我见两位男士有意见
Has an issue with me seeing two men.
臭男人总是认为
Guys like to think they're the only ones
他们能够三妻四妾左拥右抱
Who should sleep with more than one person.
他们喜欢掌控一切
They like to be in control.
花一大笔钱
Doesn't take a lot to throw
来包养小情人
The little darlings off their game.
当你把他们抓个正着
Oh, yeah, then you end up lying in bed
他们却说我不知道会这样
Holding them while they say, "i don't know what's wrong,
我从来都没那么做过
This has never happened to me before."
他会为此开心
He should be happy that
我有多么好的法子来满足自己
I've found a way to satisfy myself.
如果是两个男人
It just happens to require two men.
我曾经试过 我怀念大学时代
I've done that. I miss college.
那个植物学家 没有生物需要
And the botanist, no biological imperative?
他跟另一个眉来眼去
He's flirted with the intent to become intimate,
但是马克仍旧给我不错的性生活
But Mark keeps me quite sated sexually.
你应该学学一些女性用语
You've really got to learn some girl talk, sweetie.
看这
Okay, look at that.
钢丝是怎么插♥进♥他肠子里的
How did a wire get lodged in his intestine?
还不清楚
Not sure yet.
毒药反应更奇怪
The tox screen's even stranger.
盐酸四氢唑啉
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride.
眼药水 -枸橼酸西地那非片
Eye drops? -and sildenafil citrate.
伟哥
Viagra.
充血的眼睛 药里的木头
Bloodshot eyes and wood in a pill.
舞会时间
Party time.
布雷纳恩博士
Dr. Brennan,
我是黛西·维克 您的新助理
I'm Daisy Wick, your new grad assistant.
我真希望在我评估完你的工作后
I'd rather not learn your name
再认识你 -当然
Until I've assessed your work. -oh, of course.
我也是这么想 我们是同一类型的
I'm the same way. we're two of a kind.
对我而言 你是个英雄
You're like a hero to me.
英雄崇拜展现了
Hero worship exposes a lack of independent
独♥立♥知识运用的缺乏
Intellectual examination.
我会告诉布斯我们的发现
I'll tell booth what we found.
她思维真敏捷
She is so smart.
是的
Yeah.
那个军士的枪跟弹道不匹配
So sergeant diamond's firearm wasn't a match.
她周五到周一甚至不在镇里
She wasn't even in town friday and monday.
她正跟她丈夫修补他们的婚姻
She was with her husband fixing her marriage at some
坦陀罗性专题班
Tantric sex workshop.
我听说如果正确练习
I've heard that if practiced correctly,
坦陀罗的性♥技♥巧♥
Tantric sexual techniques can extend orgasms
可以延长高♥潮♥时间四到五倍
By 400 to 500 percent.
哇 他们真的教那玩意
Whoa, they actually teach that?
教什么 -教坦陀罗瑜珈来延长性高♥潮♥
Teach what? -extended orgasms through tantric yoga.
不 骨头 别怂恿这人
No, bones, don't encourage this guy.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表