相敬如宾
Plain tense.
不敢看对方
We don't look at each other
每件事都内涵深远
Everything is fraught with meaning.
布雷纳恩 你说该怎么办
Brennan you're supposed to say something.
不好意思
Oh-oh I'm sorry.
我该说什么
Wh-what am I supposed to say?
让我觉得好受点就行
Something that will make me feel better.
那么
Um... well
哈特金斯和你都对我很重要
Both Hodgins and you mean a lot to me
你是我最好的朋友
But since you're my best friend i...
要不我炒了哈特金斯
I guess I could fire Hodgins.
什么 不行
What? no. huh?
我不是要你炒了他
I-i don't want you To fire him.
那就好
that's good
我也不想那么做
Because I would have disliked doing that.
当然
Yeah of course.
谢谢你的提议
Thank you though for the offer.
这真是贴心
It was... it was very sweet.
那我有帮到你吗
So I helped?
很棒 亲爱的
Oh absolutely sweetie.
谢谢
Thank you it was...
凯?
Cam?
我是很喜欢医生的医嘱
Hi. listen I appreciate the doctor's note
但你不能这么给我
But you can't send it in.
太晚了 这只是复印件
Too late that's just a copy.
这份医嘱让我觉得
This note it makes me sound like
自己是伤残人士 -你需不需要椅子
An invalid. you want the chair don't you?
不 我只要保住我的工作
No I want to keep my job. hello?
布斯探员的腰椎4至5节
"agent Booth suffers from multi-level
患有多级椎间盘突出
"disc disease with herniation of the l4-5 disc
并伴有坐
Producing rad-i-cu-ular..."
坐骨
Radicular.
坐骨神经
"...radicular pain
神经性疼痛
In a sciatic distribution."
这封信让我躺担架 而不是坐椅子了
This letter is going to get me a gurney not a chair.
我是验尸官 你跟医生去说
I'm a coroner. tell them...
我觉得你像具尸体了
I confused you with a corpse.
我是不是唯一一个这么惨的
Am I the only one taking this seriously?
你现在就是了
You are now.
欢迎下次再来
You're welcome.
你看来很不爽
You look bummed.
不 我没有
What? no.
只是 有时
It's just... sometimes answers
回答的态度比答案更具意义
Pose more questions than they answer.
好怀春伤秋
Thus the melancholy.
你有没有发现死因
Did you discover cause of death yet?
生存
Life man.
生存是死亡之源
Life is always the cause of death.
你只是个工具
Okay now you're just a tool.
你在这干嘛
Why are you here?
我希望你能给我
Well i-i was hoping you could maybe give me
一些灵感 作为一个指导者
A little inspiration being a mentor and all.
根据我所有的证据
All I have are facts man.
初步微粒子分♥析♥
Initial particulate analysis
表明她毛衣上有薄薄的一层
Shows a thin layer of styrene
苯乙烯丙烯酸酯共聚物
Acrylate copolymer on her sweater.
复印机的油墨
It's uh copier toner.
她做文职
She worked in an office.
她可能是在换打印纸时弄脏的
She probably got dirty changing a cartridge.
她是穿山羊绒毛衣的高级白领
She was an office manager wearing a cashmere sweater.
我不信换打印纸是她的工作
I doubt changing the cartridge
没有告诉你的是
Was her responsibility not to mention
油墨的灰尘在她前胸后背都有
The toner dust was all over her front and back.
够酷的
Very cool.
她可能在打印室里
She probably spent a little time
打过滚
Rolling around the copy room floor.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
嗯
Yeah.
毛衣碎片上有古怪的污点
Yeah there were some stains on different
当中成分有单宁酸
Sweater fragments consisting of hesperic acid
抗坏血酸 柑橘 糠醛
Ascorbic acid citrus sinensis furfural
蛋白水解酶 酒精
Proteolytic enzyme alcohol
三芳甲基烷染料 又名亮蓝
Triarylmethane dye aka brilliant blue.
是食物色素
It's a food coloring.
你认为这个污点和案子有关?
Do you think the stain is relevant to the case?
在我回答之前 我要知道这是什么
Before I answer that I need to know what it is.
我明白
I get it.
我们身在黑暗之中
We live our lives in darkness
渴望温暖 而那稀少的阳光
Hoping for a sun that seldom shines...
你可以走人了 费什
Go away fisher.
鉴证组分♥析♥了泰德的钥匙
Forensics analyzed Ted Russo's keys all right.
没有证据表明红油漆
There's no evidence of red paint
是在锁车时染到的
Transfer from keying the car.
这是家非常有工作效率的单位
This is a very efficient workspace
你不觉得吗 它提供
Don't you think? it affords a minimum amount
最低限度的人际交往
Of human interaction so the workers
使员工能专心工作
Can concentrate solely on productivity.
这真令人沮丧
It's demoralizing.
别那么看我
Don't look at me like that.
我不是那种雄蜂
I'm not some kind of a drone.
你有必须报告的主管
You have superiors to whom you must report
必须遵守的条例
Protocols you must follow.
你所有的行为
All of your actions
需要报批和再审 -我不是为那些
Are documented and reviewed. look I do not work
官僚政♥府♥卖♥♥命
For some faceless bureaucracy okay?
我为联合政♥府♥而奋斗
I work for the united states government
你也是这样 这使你也成了只雄蜂
And so do you which makes you a drone too.
不 我是杰斐逊实验室的
No. no I'm a completely independent
一位绝对独♥立♥的负责人
Contractor operating out of the Jeffersonian.
在蜂房♥里我就是女王蜂
In the hive I would be the queen bee.
不过在蜂房♥里而已
Still in a hive.
在那我就是女王
In which I am the queen.
有什么发现
Okay what do we got?
我们发现干油墨
We found dried toner
在地板 还有可能是
In a section of the floor and fabric threads
受害者的衣物纤维
That might match the victim's clothes.
把这些给杰斐逊实验室的哈特金斯博士
Send them all to Dr. Hodgins at the Jeffersonian.
不愧是女王蜂
Says the queen bee.
什么? -没什么
What? nothing.
这里用ALS检查 [ALS: 另类光源科技 刑侦用]
Use the als in this area.
布斯 关灯
Booth the light.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what I am going to be
我会是我们部里的公蜂王
The king bee in my department.
事实是这世上没有什么公蜂王
There is no such thing as a king bee. sure there is.
这会是蜂房♥里最好的位子
And he is going to have the finest chair in the hive.
这个污点
This area might also have staining
能帮助哈特金斯鉴定
That could help Hodgins identify
受害者身上的其他物质
What else was on the victim's clothes.
割一块毛毯 送去实验室
Remove this section of carpet and send it to the lab.
这是什么 -我不知道
What is it? I'm not sure.
凯和哈特金斯会鉴定的
Cam and Hodgins will have to check it.
开灯
The lights.
恩
Yeah yeah.
我是布斯
Booth.
不错 发到我手♥机♥上来
Right. just send it to my phone right away.
咋了
What's going on?
计算机鉴证组
Computer forensics they went through
他们检查了受害者的硬盘
The victim's hard drive.
貌似她上周收到了
Seems that she got a really
一封字里行间充满愤怒的信
Angry e-mail last week.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表