席夫·杨 请接电♥话♥
Ziff-young. hold the line please.
席夫·杨 请接电♥话♥
Ziff-young. hold the line please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可有查出尸骨的身份
Did you find out who it was?
整栋楼的人都在左思右想
The whole building's been wondering.
那时我就在电梯里
I was there you know in the elevator.
这太恐怖了
It was horrible.
慢慢说
Slow down okay?
请问她有没有来上班
Uh did this woman
是帕蒂
Show up to work? oh Patty.
额滴上帝啊
Oh my god.
死的是帕蒂 真的?
Oh my god Patty? really?
奇普 死的是帕蒂
It's Patty Chip.
帕蒂就是电梯里的女尸
It was patty in the elevator.
天啊
Oh man.
我们需要牙科记录来鉴定她的身份
We still have to verify identity with dental records.
各位停一停 在电梯里的那个
Hey everybody! in the elevator?
是帕蒂
Oh my god. it was Patty.
怎么会是帕蒂 那个小美人
No not Patty. pretty Patty?
你们能不能安静下
Could you just keep it quiet please?
怎么了
What's going on?
帕蒂出事了?
What about patty?
这是帕蒂的办公桌
This is patty's area right over here.
帕蒂自己布置的桌子
Patty decorated the place herself.
甚至给青蛙上色
Even painted the frogs.
够多的青蛙
A lot of frogs. well
她就是那样的人
She was that kind of person.
适应无个人感情因素的工作环境
one who adjusted To an impersonal workplace.
位子不错
Nice chair.
我们要看下她的电脑
We're gonna have to look in her computer.
请便
Whatever you need. uh...
不过里面都是商业机密
It's all company property.
我给你们密♥码♥
I-i can get you the password.
你是周五最后见到她的人?
So you last saw her on friday?
我走的时候她还在这
She was still here when I left yeah.
跟平常一样加班
Working late as usual.
她是你能想象的
She... she was the best
那种最好的员工
Office manager you can imagine.
看到了吧 布斯
See? Booth?
有人就能接受
Some people accept their position
像雄蜂那样混日子的工作
As a drone.
你认为我是在混日子?
Are you calling me a drone?
这不是鄙视你
It's not a pejorative statement
没有雄蜂
Without the drones
那蜂房♥也会倒的
The hive would die.
有没有其他人也在加班
Anyone else work here late?
开玩笑
Are you kidding?
当时钟一到6点
I mean when that clock hits 6:00
大家都一窝蜂地走人 尤其是周五
It's like the running of the bulls especially on friday.
有没有人和帕蒂作对
Did 帕蒂 have any eneimes?
我们会开除害群之马以保证工作的顺利完成
Well we all have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
那她有没有抓到过
Do you know if she
你的员工抽大♥麻♥
Caught any of your employees smoking marijuana?
大♥麻♥
Marijuana?
没有的事
No. no.
这的人都没有吸毒记录?
So no history of drug use here?
泰德·卢索去年被逮捕
Ted Russo was arrested last year
原因在一个音乐会上抽大♥麻♥
For smoking pot at a concert in the park
但他是个好员工
But he is a good worker.
他发誓他以后再也不碰那玩意了
He promised me he hasn't touched the stuff since.
泰德
Ted?
什么事?
Yeah?
什么事?
Oh hey what's up?
电梯里的那截断腿
Ted the leg found in the elevator?
是帕蒂的
It was patty.
兄弟
Oh dude.
布斯探员和布雷纳恩博士
Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan
要问你一些问题
Would like to ask you a few questions.
你好啊 泰德
Hi ted.
我们在可能将帕蒂推入电梯井的
We found the remnants of a joint in the room
房♥间里发现了一些大♥麻♥的残余
Where patty could have been pushed into the elevator shaft.
我不抽大♥麻♥的
I don't smoke man.
我看起来憔悴
Yeah m-my eyes look like this
因为我有过敏
'cause I have allergies.
我们在烟头的唾液提取了DNA
We pulled dna from the saliva on the cigaretette paper.
真的? -我们可以向法♥院♥
Really? mm-hmm and we can get
提出采集你血液样本的申请令
A court order to take a sample from you.
好吧
All right sure.
我是抽过几口烟
I-i smoke a little weed. wouldn't you?
天天对着账本
Locked up in these veal pens all day
整理单据
You know collating invoices.
我是个艺术家
I'm an artist man.
我爸逼我来这
But my dad cut me off
我要不吸口小烟 我要疯了
So without this place I'd starve to death.
还发生过什么 帕蒂抓到过你?
What happened ted? patty catch you?
威胁要炒掉你 你就杀了她?
Threaten to fire you and you killed her?
如果你觉得这房♥间小的话
Ted if you think these
等下你就能见到更狭隘的内心
Cubicles are small wait till you see the inside of soul pal.
我要说多少次才行
How many times do I have to say it?
我没杀帕蒂
I didn't kill patty.
她总不是你朋友吧
Would you call her a friend?
她是高级白领
She-she was the office manager man.
眼睛长在头顶上
Eyes always on me you know?
卢索 你怎么总用那么多信封
"why are you using so many envelopes russo?"
可能要我来寄信吧
"Gee like maybe 'cause I'm sending out letters?"
但我没有杀她
But I didn't kill her.
你觉得她是个贱♥货♥?
Did you think she was a bitch?
我
I... what? here.
你看照片
Right there you see that?
这是帕蒂的车 贱♥货♥
That's patty's car. "bitch."
这是不是你的艺术杰作?
Is that an example of your artwork?
这不是我做的
No. I didn't do that.
我们在电梯控制室发现你的大♥麻♥烟
We found your roach in the elevator machine room
那里我们还发现一些帕蒂
Where we also found parts of Patty's body
被电梯压碎的骸骨
Crushed in the hoistway.
我们还发现两星期来
We found two weeks worth
你没完成的单据
Of invoices that you hadn't completed.
可能帕蒂发现了你
Maybe 帕蒂 caught you
你撬开她的车
You keyed her car
回到控制室
You went back to the machine room
吸了口烟 提提神
For a quick toke and to chill
帕蒂过来发现了你
帕蒂 walks in on you she catches you
威胁要炒了你 你就杀了她
Threatens your job... you kill her.
你太胡掰了
Dude you are so off base.
把你的钥匙给我
Let me have your keys.
为什么
Why?
如果你拒绝 我会向法♥院♥申请令
Is that a "no " 'cause I'll just go
申请令
Get a court order?
给你
Oh look at that.
谢谢你的合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
不会很麻烦的
That wasn't too hard.
那个盛装打扮的实习生很聪明
The depressed intern is quite clever.
他对冲撞裂纹的分♥析♥结果
His analysis of the impact fissures
和布斯对尸体堕落地点的结论一样
Supports Booth's theory of where the body was dropped.
干得好
Great.
我不知道怎么和哈特金斯相处
I don't know how to act around Hodgins.
怎么了
I beg your pardon?
我们刚结束一段
We just ended a relationship that was intense
轰轰烈烈全身心投入的感情
Both emotionally and sexually.
现在的感觉比轰轰烈烈更强烈 我们
Now rather than intense we're just...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表