尸体是之前被肢解的
That the body was disarticulated prior
从斜道里被推出来
To being shoved down the chute
所以她无论是头冲前还是脚冲前被放进去的
So she either went in headfirst or feetfirst.
根据这个推理 我根据斜道的尺寸
Given that I've cut a hole that corresponds
割了一个洞
To the measurements of the chute.
问题就在这儿
There's only one problem.
不管你怎么转它 盆骨都进不去
Any way you turn it the pelvis won't fit.
所以尸体
So the body
不可能被放进去
Couldn't have entered the shaft by that chute.
但是因为电梯当时最少要落下60米...
But since it still had to fall a minimum of 60 meters...
尸体是从16楼背扔下的
It was dumped from the 16th floor.
我这就告诉布斯
I'll call booth.
DNA结果出来了
Dna results came back.
两处精♥子♥确实是来自一个人的
The two semen stains are a match--
裙子上的和复印室地板上的
The one from her skirt and the one from the copy room floor.
但是不是来自她老板的 不好意思
But they're not from her boss. sorry.
听着 我们之间这种紧张的状态
Look this tension between us
我很讨厌这样
I hate it.
我的意思是 我知道我们分手了
I-i mean I know that we broke up and everything
但是我经历过这些 而且都挺过来了
But I've experience loss before and lived through it
你也一样
And... you have too.
我不会假装什么都没发生
And I'm not going to pretend this didn't
因为那样可能会更好地分开
Happen because it might be easier to break up that way.
我会重新体验那个忙乱的冬天
I'm going to relive us huddled last winter
在蒙大拿的小屋里
In that cabin in montana
当火熄灭了 越来越冷
When the lights went out and the heat went out
我们取笑对方 当你想跟我解释
And laughing our asses off when you tried explaining
分光计的时候
That spectrometer thingy to me.
所以我不想再回避
So I am not going to hide anymore
我也不会在畏首畏尾
And I'm not going to walk on eggshells.
我只想接受这一切
I am just going to accept that the whole damn mess happened
不论痛苦还是什么 我很高兴我经历这些
And pain or not I'm glad it did.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
鉴证组没发现任何指纹?
So forensics didn't find any prints?
没有
No.
清查了周末所有坐过电梯的人
Cleaning crew came in over the weekend
彻底检查了所有的电梯门
And wiped down all the elevator doors.
没有血迹
Eh no blood.
那是什么
What's that?
什么 -那个
What? that.
我的纸杯蛋糕
Those are my cupcakes.
给人事经理买♥♥的
I got them for the hr officer at work.
听说她很爱吃
I heard she loves them.
那么 算诈骗行贿吧
So fraud and bribery?
不 持续了12年的服务
No. 12 years of service
也为了护腰椅 好不
And lumbar support okay.
都是前期工作
It's all a matter of perception.
好呀
Okay.
别那么说
Don't say it like that.
好呀 好像我是个小孩儿似的
"okay " like I'm some kind of a kid.
好呀
Okay.
这样就好多了 骨头
It's looking pretty good too bones.
我是说 威利·艾克蒙已经出局了
I mean willie ackerman he got cut off the list
因为他的报告来自一个针灸医生
'cause he got his note from an acupuncturist
不算数
And that doesn't even count.
哈 不行喽
Hah! boob.
当心 我再试试看
Watch out I'm going to try this again.
使劲儿
Oh man.
算了
Ah forget it!
我没法把那门打开足够长的时间
There's no way that I could keep that open
来让挤进去一个人 但我还算苗条
Long enough to dump a body and I'm in shape.
肯定得是个起码比你壮的家伙
Must have been someone that was stronger than you.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me right?
你没看见这办公室里的人吗
Have you seen the people in these offices?
和他们比 我都能称为大力神了
Compared to them I am hercules.
显然不是那么回事
Well apparently not.
可能你确实需要那椅子
Maybe you do need that chair.
或者可能是两个人
Or maybe it was two people.
1263块骨碎片
1 263 bone fragments
每片我都检查过了
And I've checked every single one of them.
但我认为能证明死因的
And the only cause of death I see
只有鳞片状颞骨
Is on the squamous temporal bone.
局部染色检验显示
The localized staining would be consistent
是钝器外伤
With blunt force trauma.
但头骨外部却没有痕迹
Except there's no sign of that on the exterior of the skull.
所以可能是破裂的动脉瘤所导致的
Then it was probably caused by a ruptured aneurysm.
那她的死就是是个意外
Which would make her death an accident.
那么我们追击犯人也只不过是徒劳
And our pursuit for a villain merely a cry for justice
在这个不公平的世界里
In an unjust world.
但如果只是个意外
But if it's an accident
怎么解释电梯
It wouldn't account for the elevator
或者精♥液♥ -是啊
Or the semen. -true.
我早该想到的
I should have found that earlier.
布雷纳恩医生会炒了我的 是吧
Dr. brennan's going to fire me isn't she?
估计当我试着弄明白
I guess while I was trying to see
那隐喻的太阳时 我完全忘了
The metaphorical sun I totally forgot
在一个不友好的宇宙中生存的机会...
That the chances of survival in an unfriendly cosmos...
你考虑过百忧解吗 费什先生
Have you considered prozac mr. fisher?
正在用 -那就用两倍剂量
Already on it. then double your dose
因为你让我也情绪下滑了 这很难办到的
'cause you're bringing me down and that's hard to do
因为我已经陪伴死亡工作了多年
'cause I have worked with death for years
而你让它
And you are making it
看起来又回到了好时光
All look like good times now.
所以 一起来吧 好不 宝贝儿
So get it together okay eeyore?
你们发现了什么没有 动脉瘤
What have you found? an aneurysm.
可能是因
It should have been caused
动脉瘤造成的颞骨破裂
By trauma to the ectocranial surface
但没有任何动脉瘤的证据
But there's no evidence of trauma at all.
非常好 费什同志
Very good mr. fisher.
那里你看到了什么
What do you see there?
两个小穿孔
Two tiny punctures
相距大约7毫米
Approximately seven millimeters apart.
糟糕的是
And what's very good?
我都没看见它们
I totally missed them.
你找到了出血污点
You found the hemorrhagic stain
所以让我们找到了这个 -那是什么造成的
That led us here. so what caused them?
蛇牙吗
Snake fangs?
东方伏翼蝠?
Eastern pipistrelle bat?
吸难道是血鬼?
Uh a vampire?
指纹粉
Fingerprint powder.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
一个能支撑两个垂直隆起物
A fine horizontal bar
的很好的杠杆
Terminating in two vertical protrusions.
我的天哪 她被订书钉杀死的
Oh my god. she was killed by a staple.
订书钉?
A staple?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
你怎么用一个订书钉杀人
How do you kill somebody with a staple?
它刺穿了颅骨的最薄处
It perforated the thinnest part of the calvarium--
鳞片状颞骨
The squamous temporal bone--
造成了豪易尔小姐先前动脉瘤
Causing miss hoyle's preexisting aneurysm
的破裂
To rupture.
那你怎么会站着等人把
And how do you get somebody to stand still
订书钉钉进脑袋里 -这就有点令人沮丧了
While you staple them? -there's a small depression
伤口附近表明那订书钉是扔过来的
Near the wound that suggests the stapler was thrown.
所以并不是有人要有意杀她
So whoever did this didn't mean to kill her.
不 我没那么说 -但这是显然的 骨头
No I can't confirm that. -it's common sense bones.
很少有人会拿订书钉当凶器
One doesn't usually use a stapler as a murder weapon
而且这人还得知道
And they certainly couldn't have known
她有动脉瘤
That she had an aneurysm.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表