全部的记录
of our meetings.
谢谢 我来吧
I'll take that. Thanks.
你还兼♥职♥做点针线活吗
So, you do a little, uh, needlepoint on the side?
这是用来练习缝合术的
It's used to practice suturing.
是的 明年我们就用真正的尸体了
Yeah, next year, we use actual corpses.
那么罗比是个怎样的人呢
So, what is, uh, Robbie like?
他是个不错的孩子 我意思是
He's a good kid-- I mean, he's never going
他老是和他父亲唱反调
to be what his dad wants,
但是他很努力
but he tries hard. Oh!
抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry, I have to run.
我还有课
I got a class.
你见过艾略特医生吗
Did you ever meet Dr. Elliot?
你是说罗比的老板
The vet that Robbie worked for?
被杀的那个人? 是啊 见过
The one who got murdered? Yeah, yeah.
我想你不喜欢他吧
I take it you didn't like him, huh?
我从小就被教育不能说死人的坏话
Uh, I was raised not to speak ill of the dead.
话是没错 但我必须要问你这样的问题
Yeah, well, I was raised to ask questions like that,
所以我恐怕还得继续问
so I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.
我见过他 大概两次
I met him maybe twice,
我想他很激进的
and I'm pretty sure he was tweaking.
什么意思 -他是个服用兴♥奋♥剂♥成瘾的人
What's that? -He's a meth addict.
我不觉得赛思·艾略特
I'm just not sure Seth Elliot
是罗比·蒂蒙斯的榜样
was the best role model for Robbie Timmons,
就这样
That's all.
罗比·蒂蒙斯的父亲知道这些吗
Did Robbie Timmons' father know?
当然不
No way.
老唐头是个老实人
Old Don's a pretty straight arrow.
罗比是他的全部希望 所以
Robbie's his main project, so...
好吧 非常感谢你能来
Well, thanks for coming in.
也谢谢你让我见识了这个地方
Hey, thanks for letting me see this place.
很有传奇色彩
It's legendary.
这就是斗狗
It's dogfighting.
我讨厌干这个 我要辞职
I hate this job, so I'm quitting
我马上去迪拜开一个美术馆
to go run a gallery in Dubai.
太恶心了
Oh, it's just disgusting.
是的 我们拿到了许可证
Yeah, we got the subpoena
从服务器上下载了艾略特医生的掌上电脑记录
to download Dr. Elliot's PDA records from the server.
这些都是他掌上电脑里的吗
These were on his PDA?
时间显示的是他死的那天
Time-stamped the day of his death.
相互撕咬的狗 观众
Fighting pit, spectators.
这些暴行被用来
A rape stand used
控制那些不合作的雌性
to restrain uncooperative females.
小笼子是用来作为诱饵的
The smaller cages are for bait--
小动物则拿来作为胜者的奖励
small animals used as rewards for the winners.
你是在人类学里学到这些的吗
They teach you that in anthropology school?
在文明的进化中 动物们斗得你死我活
Pitting animals against each other
这是最常见的消遣方式
is a common pastime in evolving cultures,
暴♥力♥也是常事
where violence is more commonplace
动物的生命是没有价值的
and animal life has no value.
对男人而言
To men.
对男人而言是没有价值的
No value to men.
是的 总是对男人而言
Yes, it's always men.
又来了
Here we go again.
好了 你们两个战士公主西娜(动画中的女英雄)
Okay, you two, don't get all, you know,
不要总把矛头对准我行吗
Xena Princess Warrior, on me, okay?
我想我们现在知道
I guess we know now
艾略特喜欢在哪玩他的赌博游戏了
where Elliot liked to do his gambling.
等下 安琪 放回去
Wait, Ange, go back.
就这里 你能放大吗
Right there, can you magnify that?
那个小圆点吗
What, that blob?
看着很熟悉
There's something familiar.
是格拉迪斯的球
It's Gladys' ball.
格拉迪斯是谁 -除非法官中午喝了几杯小酒
Who's Gladys? -Could be enough for me to get a warrant
否则他绝不会同意因为这点证据就给我搜查令的
if the judge had a glass of wine or two at lunch.
我要去迪拜 伙计们
Dubai, people.
我要去卖♥♥因纽特的艺术品给许许多多的人
I'm going to go sell Inuit art to gazillionaires.
小甜甜 你有时间跟我和帕克呆一会吗
Hey, Sweets, you got a minute for me and Parker here?
你来都来了
Wow, there you are, actually right here
到我办公室来也不先预约什么的
in my office without an appointment or...
你好帕克 我是斯维斯博士
Hi, Parker, I'm Dr. Sweets.
他看起来不像小孩子啊
His face doesn't look like a baby's behind.
他做了噩梦
Look, okay, he's having nightmares.
他 他没有吃饭
He's, uh, not eating.
他不想去学校
He doesn't want to go to school,
突然又害怕流星
and suddenly, he's afraid of meteors.
外太空来的燃烧着的大石头吗
Giant flaming rocks from outer space?
谁不怕啊
Who wouldn't be afraid?
我还是能听到你说话
You know, I can still hear you.
好吧 你哼哼歌♥ 明白了吗
Okay, hum, hum, okay, got it? Hum.
我知道这些
I know all this is connected
都是因为他找到了那根指头
to him finding that finger.
我不是广播里那些
I'm not some radio advice hack
通过电♥话♥给人建议的家伙
who performs diagnoses over the phone.
这就是为什么我要带他来这
This is exactly why I brought him here
你亲自来帮他
in person-- cure him.
不 那样没有用的
No, it doesn't really work that way.
小孩子的治疗
Therapy with a child is...
我以为我马上就喘不过气了
I thought I was going to run out of breath.
对 我爬楼梯的时候 从老法官那拿搜查令的时候
Yeah, I'm going to run out of breath when I run upstairs
都会喘不过气
and get that warrant from that senile judge.
10分钟或15分钟 够了吗
Ten, 15 minutes? Is that good enough time?
好了 再见 玩的开心
Okay, see you. Bye, have fun.
你是我的保姆吗
Are you my babysitter?
帕克
Parker...
你说的太对了
that is exactly what I am.
法官不答应
The judge said no.
光凭格拉迪斯的球还不能发搜查令
Gladys' ball wasn't enough for a warrant.
为什么
Why?
因为去年市场就卖♥♥出去
Because over two million of them
超过两百万个
were sold last year.
好吧 我们尽力了
Well, we did our best.
接下来呢
Next case.
我们需要证明蒂蒙斯的家
We need evidence that the Timmons place
被用作了斗狗场
is used for dogfighting.
好吧 我在死者的车上
All right, well, I found crustaceous material
发现了一些硬壳物质
in the victim's car.
是用来对人造草进行抗真菌处理的
It's an antifungal treatment used on Astroturf.
那也和斗狗没什么关系
That doesn't link us with dogfighting either.
不 有关系
Yeah, it does.
恶心
Ick. Ew.
血腥
Bluh!
好 就是这儿
All right, here we go.
布雷纳恩说过这是斗狗圈
Brennan said that this was the dogfighting ring.
那这是人造草?
So it's Astroturf?
如果这个人造草的净化材料
If this Astroturf cleaning stuff
被送到过蒂蒙斯的家
was delivered to the Timmons place,
我们就能拿到搜查令了
that should get us a warrant.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
不 你才是天才
No, you're the genius.
伙计们 我们现在找的
Okay, people, what we're looking for is evidence
是斗狗行动的证据
of a dogfighting operation.
米兰先生 真感谢你能来
Mr. Millan, thank you so much for coming.
我希望能帮上忙
I hope I can help.
我在电视上见过你
I've seen you on TV.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我只是说明事实 并不是那种
No, I only stated a fact-- there's nothing inherently
对上过电视的人物的恭维
complimentary about being on television.
她很高兴你能来 我也是
She's happy you're here and so am I.
这里他妈的怎么了
What the hell's going on here?! You know what?
把这个搜查令给他们 说我们在找人造草
Serve them this warrant, tell them we're looking for Astroturf.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表