不 不是的 骨头
No, that's not true, Bones.
你错了
You're wrong.
每个人会碰到自己的另一半
Okay, there is someone for everyone,
愿与之共度余生
Someone you're meant to spend the rest of your life with.
好的
All right?
你只要把眼光放远
You just have to be open enough to see it.
就够了
That's all.
来吧 我请客
Come on, I'll buy you dinner.
其实我谈论严肃话题
Hey, I can be fun
也很在行
In a strictly conversational setting.
看到了 替代关系
See? Surrogate relationship.
没替代什么 好吧 只是一顿饭 几杯酒
Surrogate nothing. okay? It's a meal. With drinks.
几句严肃的话题
Just strictly conversational.
我也有空
I can come, too.
事实上 恕我冒犯
Actually, our partnership does make it difficult
这是我们搭档的工作餐 外人禁入
To form other bonds-- no offense.
咨♥询♥还没结束呢 -中国菜怎么样
Our session isn't over yet. -How about chinese?
我喜欢中国菜
I love chinese.
喜欢
Love it.
我更喜欢泰国菜
I feel more like thai.
泰国菜 我有李厨师的优♥惠♥券
Thai? I got coupons to hop li.
你请我吃折扣餐
What, you're gonna take me out for a discount meal?
什么 两人用一张
What? There's two for one,
他们加了些
And then they throw in some...
是黛西·维克吗
Hi, is this Daisy Wick?
我是朗斯
Hey, this is Lance.
那个精神科医师
Uh, the shrink.
是的
Yeah.
听着 很遗憾你被开除了
Listen... sorry you got fired.
没什么
Nothing.
在忙什么
What are you doing?
手风琴
The accordion?
不 不 我只会玩儿一点贝司
No, no, no, i... I play a little bass, though.
什么意思
What's that mean?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表