我这就去抓它
I will go get your possum
负鼠 -负鼠
possum -possum
从胸尾骨肋来看 被害人的年龄在35到40岁之间
The sternal rib end indicates the victim was between 35 and 40 years old.
从长骨长度来看 身高在五尺八寸到五尺十寸之间
Length of the long bones suggests he was between five-foot-eight and five-ten
男性?
He?
从骨质密度和颅骨来分♥析♥ 死者是个男性
Bone density and skull indicators suggest male
死亡时间
Time of death...
大概在四天之前
approximately four days ago.
从瘀青来看 他是在别处遇害然后才被抛尸的
Lividity indicates that he died somewhere else and was then dumped.
由于受到重创 导致气管穿透颈静脉
Deep puncture wounds to the trachea pierced the jugular.
流血过多致死的
He bled to death.
让我来检查一下伤痕
I'll make an impression of the wound,
看能否找出凶器是什么
and see if we can't specify a murder weapon.
我们首先从微粒物质下手
First we look for particulates.
牛鞭
Bull penis.
请再说一次
Beg your pardon?
在腰包里发现鳞片大小的牛鞭
The fanny pack had dandruff-sized flakes of bull penis in it.
你干嘛偷♥窥♥我
Why are you spying on me?
难道是因为我是掌控这个国家的
Could it be because I'm the dupe of an organ of the shadowy forces
傻瓜黑暗势力中的一员?
that secretly run this country?
你是傻瓜没错
You got the dupe part right.
冻干的牛鞭
Freeze-dried bovine phallus.
如果你想谈谈的话 就来找我
You know where to find me if you wish to discuss anything.
问题不是去找你 而是要避开你
Yeah... The problem isn't finding you-- it's avoiding you.
好吧
Ok.
颅骨被严重损毁
The skull was badly mangled,
所以我只能重塑一部分
so I was only able to construct a partial,
但对照失踪人口资料库 我反复核对生理特征
but I cross-checked physiological markers against the missing persons database,
然后确定了三个可能对象
and it yielded three possibilities.
罗伯特·桑切斯 24岁
Okay. Robert Sanchez, 24...
太年轻了
Too young.
迈克尔·明登 39岁 前篮球教练
Michael Minden, former basketball coach,thirty-nine.
太高了
Too tall.
最后一个赛思·艾略特医生 37岁 是个兽医
That leaves Dr. Seth Elliot, veterinarian, 37.
这个艾略特医生也不符合吗
Any objections to Dr. Elliot?
他比较符合特征
He falls into the parameters.
再说了 驯狗师常用冻干的牛鞭做为奖励
Plus, Dog-trainers use freeze-dried bull penises as rewards.
他是位兽医
He was a veterinarian.
你怎么知道牛鞭这东西的
H-How do you know the bull penis stuff?
他人到中年了 还做过各种工作
He's middle-aged and he's held every possible job.
有4个儿子 7只狗 14只天竺鼠
Four boys, seven dogs, 14 guinea pigs,
还有只网纹蟒 明白了吗
one reticulated python...You get the point.
明白了
I got it.
天呐
Oh, God.
我一直不喜欢那个腰包
I've always hated that fanny pack.
上面有血迹 是吧 发生什么事了
That's blood on it, isn't it? What happened?
艾略特夫人 最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候
Mrs. Elliot, when did you last speak with your husband?
是前夫 星期四 我们跟赛思约好
Ex-husband. On Thursday, we made arrangements
去接布兰多
for Seth to pick up Brando.
我们享有共同监护权
We have joint custody.
布兰多是
And Brando is...?
你的猫
Your cat.
布斯 那是狗
That's a dog, Booth.
我 谢谢 所以
I... Thank you. So, uh...
赛思·艾略特没有去接费多
Seth Elliot never picked up Fido?
布兰多 -这只狗?
Brando. -The dog?
赛思死了 是吗
Seth's dead, isn't he?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你想哭的话我可以帮你抱着狗
May I hold your dog while you cry?
他可真重
Oh, he's so compact.
布兰多很喜欢赛思
Brando adored Seth.
我也是
So did I.
很少有前妻说到她们前夫 还那么深情
Wow, not so many ex-wives speak so fondly of their former husbands.
我从没想过要跟赛思离婚
I never wanted to divorce Seth.
那你们干嘛还离婚
Then why did you?
因为赛思赌博上瘾
You know, Seth had a serious gambling problem.
他要么连汽车按揭都输掉
He would either lose our car payment,
要么就是带着钻石耳环回家
Or he would come home with diamond earrings.
当他把房♥子都输掉时
And when he lost our house,
我申请离婚想给他敲个警钟
filing for divorce was supposed to be a wake-up call.
但他还是执迷不悟
And he never woke up.
是的
No.
你知道那个赌博经纪人名字吗
Listen, do you have the, uh, bookie's name?
不知道
No.
去问卡伦
Ask Karen.
谁是卡伦 -谁是卡伦
Who's Karen? -Who's Karen?
我曾是艾略特医生的助手 还有接待员
I've been Dr. Elliot's assistant, receptionist, whatever,
做了大概8个月了
for, like, eight months.
他是被谋杀的?
Murder?
他的尸体在杰佛逊纪念公园被发现的
His remains were found in the Jefferson Memorial Park.
我的天呐 可怜的赛思
Oh, my God. Poor Seth.
不知道这个地方以后要怎么办了
I don't know what'll happen to this place now.
这里生意怎么样
Was it doing well?
賺的只够我们付房♥租
We made barely enough to pay the rent,
我和他的薪水
cover his salary, mine and...
还有给那些做清洁的家伙
and the kid who sweeps up.
那么 就是不怎么乐观喽
So, no. Not very well.
赛思没有告诉我所有的事
Seth didn't tell me everything,
但我能感觉到他的压力
but I could sense he was under a lot of pressure.
他整晚都翻来覆去的
He tossed and turned all night.
你们睡在一起
So you slept together?
女未嫁 男未娶的
He's divorced. I'm single.
所有没什么不安的
There's nothing enervating about it.
你要是考虑下未来 就不会这么想了
Oh, for future reference, that word doesn't mean what you think.
你知道艾略特医生赌博成性吗
Look, are you aware that Dr. Elliot had a gambling problem?
知道 那是赛思的一个缺点
Yeah. that was Seth's one fault.
我们想跟他的赌博经纪人谈谈 你知道他在哪吗
We'd like to talk to his bookie, if you know where he is.
我不认为赛思是通过经纪人参加赌博的
I don't think that's how Seth gambled.
那他怎么参与赌博的
How did he gamble?
通常都是在线玩牌
Online poker. Mostly.
你还记得些什么吗
Can you think of anything else?
我刚来这儿工作时 赛思抓住了一个偷药的家伙
Just after I started here, Seth caught a guy stealing drugs.
把那家伙摔倒在地 然后叫来了警♥察♥
He wrestled him to the ground, called the cops.
大家都把赛思称为英雄
Everyone said Seth was a hero.
什么药
What kind of drugs?
克他命(一种高效麻醉剂)
Ketamine.
是一种给动物吃的镇静剂
It's an animal tranquilizer.
那家伙后来坐牢了
An-and the guy went to prison.
你想他会不会为了报复杀了赛思
Do you think he killed Seth for revenge?
谢谢你提供资料
You know, thank you for your help.
对他的逝去 我们感到非常遗憾 走了 骨头
We're really sorry for your loss. Come on, Bones.
没有赛思 我不知道该怎么办
Without Seth, I'm paralyzed.
我不知道怎么活下去
I don't know how I'll find the energy to go on.
这种感觉就叫做不安
Now that is what "enervating" means.
骨头 -什么
Bones. -What?
这位就是塔克·佩恩
Okay, Tucker Payne.
他在艾略特医生的宠物医院
He was found guilty of stealing drugs
偷窃药品时被捕
from Dr. Elliot's vet clinic,
被判入狱2年 一个月前假释出狱
sentenced to two years and he was paroled one month ago.
我已经让假释官
I'll have the drug thief's parole officer
把那个偷药贼带来询问 没问题吧
bring him in for questioning. Okay?
布雷纳恩
Brennan.
布雷纳恩博士 哈特金斯找到了唾液
Dr. Brennan, Hodgins found saliva.
在哪 -受害者身上
Where? -On the victim.
哈特金斯怎么会去找唾液?
But why was Hodgins looking for saliva?
我不是去找唾液 我只是找到了而已
I wasn't looking for saliva. I found it.
这可差多了
Giant difference.
放松点 兄弟
Oh! Easy, pal.
注意你的语气
Watch your tone.
我不管语气 我只要鉴定结果
I don't care about tone, I just care about results.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表