值得大惊小怪的
it ever came to light.
多久
For how long?
这和案子无关
Irrelevant.
你到底想知道什么
What you really want to know
我杀了伊安
is if sharing Ian
因为我无法忍♥受和别的女人分享他
with other women made me want to kill him.
是这样吗 -那些年轻漂亮的女学生
Did it? -All those pretty young students.
这些女学生让伊安的
The thing that made Ian
床上功夫越来越棒
so very, very good in bed was all that practice.
很抱歉
Sorry.
这样算是无礼?
Was that indiscreet?
我以为美国人都是无礼和坦率的
I thought Americans were all brash and forthright.
我还以为
And here I thought
英国人的性观念没那么开放
the Brits were all frustrated sexually and repressed.
布雷纳恩
Brennan.
我们找到些线索 你忙吗
We found something. Are you busy?
不 不 时间刚好
No, no, this is a fine time.
假定造影是精确的
Assuming the casts are accurate,
我在第六节
I've isolated a stab wound
和第七节胸椎之间
that originates between the sixth
发现一个刺伤的伤口
and seventh thoracic vertebra.
肺部和心脏全部被刺穿
Which would have pierced the lung and heart.
非常确定
Most definitely.
伤口一定很深
That's a very deep wound.
骨头 什么线索 -伊安是被刺死的
Bones, what is it? Ian was stabbed to death.
凶器是? -不知道
And the weapon? Don't know.
他们在现场也许有发现
Maybe they found something at the scene.
干得好 克拉克 谢谢
Nice work, Clark. Thanks.
你在伊安的公♥寓♥
Did you find any weapon
发现了
at Ian's apartment
可能刺死他的凶器了吗
that could have been used to stab him?
没有 我一直在现场
No, and I was there the whole time.
你在怀疑我
You're doubting me.
是的
Yes.
普瑞切得检察员 我只是想
Inspector Pritchard, I just wanted...
我不是善妒的怨妇
Oh, I am not the jealous sort,
也不是天真的少女
and you're painfully naive if you think
如果你觉得我只和伊安做过 但你肯定你不是
my sex life was limited to Ian, as I'm sure yours was not.
我没和伊安上过床
But I didn't sleep with Ian.
你没有吗
You didn't?
没有
No.
为什么不 你们互相欣赏
Why not? You obviously fancied each other.
是 我承认他在场
Yes, I noted several physiological responses
我会举止异常
to his presence, which can only be
但这只能解释为性吸引
explained by sexual attraction.
那你为什么
So why didn't you
没和他睡呢? -因为布斯
sleep with him then? Because of Booth.
你知道
Oh... You know,
我怀疑你们之间不止搭档关系那么简单
I suspected that you two might be more than just partners.
不 不是这样的
Oh, no, that's incorrect.
布斯告诉我不要和伊安上♥床♥
Booth advised me not to sleep with Ian
因为布斯不想让我成为另一个
because Booth didn't want me to be another notch
伊安的床伴
on Ian's bedpost.
听着 从来没人像伊安那样让我达到高♥潮♥
See, I rather saw it as climbing Everest.
虽然之前也有人让我享受过
Of course it's been done before,
但伊安的表现仍然让我疯狂
but the experience is still breathtaking.
你有很强的性♥欲♥
You have a strong sexual appetite,
也不臣服于
and you're not hamstrung
社会道德
by social moralizing.
我很欣赏你这一点
I can empathize with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell us
你和威克斯雷博士睡过
that you had a relationship with Wexler?
因为我没想过自己会调离这案子
Because I thought I'd be taken off the case.
我是说 如果布斯探员被杀
I mean, if Agent Booth was murdered,
你难道不会尽你所能
wouldn't you do everything in your powers
找出凶手吗?
to make sure that you found the killer?
会 但我不会和布斯上♥床♥
Yes. But I don't sleep with Booth.
你是不是还隐瞒了些东西
Have you withheld any other information?
你都知道为什么还问我?
Why on earth would I do that?
因为你叫我们过来接手这个案子
Because you called a meeting to talk to us,
然后克拉克打电♥话♥告诉我们死因
and then Clark called to give us cause of death,
我们基本确定可以控告你谋杀
and then we basically accused you of murder.
布斯取车后 我想坐你的车
So while Booth went to get our car, I followed you to your car,
和你谈谈
and we began discussing
你和伊安的高♥潮♥性♥爱♥还有...
mountain climbing and sex with Ian and...
谢谢你 布雷纳恩博士 到此为此吧
Thank you, Dr. Brennan. I believe I'm up to date now.
你是对的
Oh. You're absolutely right.
差点忘记给你这个
I did forget to give you this.
这是关于福兰顿先生建筑区的文件
It's a writ of release on Frampton's building site.
那个区已经被证明
The site has been certified
不是历史足迹
as having no historical importance whatsoever.
文件在伊安·威克斯雷博士
Signed and dated "Dr. Ian Wexler"
死前不久签署
shortly before his death.
对福兰顿先生来说
This document would be worth
这份文件价值过亿
millions of dollars to Frampton.
好的 我建议你和布斯探员最好问问
Well, I suggest that you and Agent Booth ask Mr. Frampton
文件是不是福兰顿先生在杀死伊安前逼他签的
if he forced Ian to sign that before killing him.
好的
Okay.
Oh--
给你个建议 布雷纳恩博士
word to the wise, Dr. Brennan.
我得提醒你记得尝试性高♥潮♥
I'd encourage you not to forego Everest.
但太晚了
But it's too late.
伊安已经死了
Ian's dead.
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
我是说那个比伊安更厉害的人
To whom else would I be referring other than Ian?
我杀了威克斯雷博士
Me kill Wexler?
证据显示这狗♥杂♥种♥是被烧死的
According to the papers, the poor bastard died in a fire.
这不是死因
That wasn't cause of death.
他是被刺死的
He was stabbed.
我们知道威克斯雷博士所做的
We do know that Dr. Wexler
影响了你的新项目
stood in the way of your latest project.
他在评估那个地区的历史价值
He was checking the site for historical value.
这是法律
It's the law.
没人挡你的路
Nothing stands in your way.
每个人都在 布斯探员
Everything stands in my way, Agent Booth.
环保组 历史学会
Environmental groups, historical societies.
甚至还有激进分子组成的
You know, there's even a radical
古迹保护团体
preservationist group.
他们威胁我
They threatened me because I want
因为我想改变这个城市
to improve the city.
古迹救星
Saviours of Antiquity. Mm.
我想建一部时间机器
I'd like to build a time machine,
带上这些疯子 然后送他们回到
take all these lunatics, and send them back
没有空调
where there's no air conditioning
和电视的地方 让他们看着最爱的人
or TV, and they can watch their loved ones die
因为没有药品受流感和瘟疫的折磨慢慢死去
from the flu and the plague because there's no medicine,
看看他们怎么去喜欢美丽的远古时代
then see how they like the good old days.
对的 威克斯雷博士已经给你开♥发♥的地区
Right. Um, Dr. Wexler, uh, signed the writ
签署了文件
for you to start building.
是吗
Correct?
当然是
Of course he did.
他花了两年时间研究这片土地
Spent two years rooting around in the dirt,
并最终被掩埋在这片土地之下
and all he got was dirty.
我们注意到威克斯雷博士
We couldn't help but notice how recently
给你的项目通行证是最近签发的
Dr. Wexler gave his okay for you to build.
那么唯一的问题是
So I guess the only question is:
你是怎么强近他签署这份文件的?
how forceful did you have to get with him?
我明白了
I see.
我受虐待狂
Yeah, so I was so inspired
虐杀我女儿的启发
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表