我没有和比尔上♥床♥
I was not sleeping with bill.
在你后背下面有纹身吗
Do you have a tattoo on the small of your back?
如果你们问完了
If there are no more questions,
我要帮助阿曼达打理比尔的后事了
I would like to help amanda with bill's things.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你从死者大腿伤口上取下来的培养基
I'm done with the culture you swabbed
我已经检测完了
From the wound on the victim's thigh.
发现什么了 -一些搪瓷铁的痕迹
What'd you get? -a trace of enameled iron,
还有镀银的斑点
A fleck of silver plating.
也许从刀上掉下来的
Maybe from a knife?
我不这么想 伤口很不整齐
Don't think so. the wound's too jagged
我还发现了活跃的淀粉酶
And I found amylase activity.
他大腿伤口里有唾液和铁
So he had saliva and iron in a wound on his thigh?
在唾液里我还发现了念珠菌
And I found candidiasis in the saliva.
一个有鹅口疮的人
Okay, so somebody with a thrush infection
用某种金属的东西划伤了他
Scratched him with something metal,
然后舔舐伤口
And then licked him?
你的思维开始活跃起来了
You're getting warm.
看
Look.
来吧 你能做到的
Come on, you can do it.
凸起的部分之间的间隙
Distance between peaks
是不规则的 距离约两英寸
Is irregular and about two inches apart.
大腿上波浪状的抓痕
Hmm... wavy thigh scratch.
鹅口疮
Oral thrush.
左右晃晃你的舌头
Wiggle your tongue side to side.
说真的
You serious?
是的
Oh, yeah.
感染了的舌洞
Infected tongue piercing.
想看吗
You want to see it? mm-hmm.
镀银的铁
Silver-plated iron.
说吧 霍莉 是不是比尔对你做了什么
Come on, holly, was it something that bill did to you?
他比你老
I mean, he was older than you, huh?
他占你便宜了吧
Probably took advantage of you?
不 不 比尔是个好男人
No. no, bill was a good man.
你们上过床了 对吧
You two were sleeping together, weren't you?
我不用回答你那种问题
I don't have to answer questions like that.
我有权不回答
I know my rights.
你的舌钉 拿来
Your stud, please?
开玩笑吧 -你的口腔感染
You're kidding. -you really
真的需要上点抗菌药了
Should consider some nystatin for that infection,
另外 我们在
By the way. we found saliva
你老板大腿的伤口上发现了唾液
In the laceration on your boss' thigh.
我们能证明那是你的
And we can prove that it's yours.
你的舌钉
Your stud.
别想了 不可能
Forget it. no way.
我们有法庭强制令
Well, we have a court order.
我们也有权力的 所以
We know our rights, too, so...
你的舌钉 请吧
Your stud, please.
这并不困难啊
That wasn't too hard.
你真的不想和我们谈吗
You're sure you don't want to talk to us?
不是你想的那样
It is not what you think.
我怎么想了 -我们彼此相爱
What do I think? -we loved each other.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我为什么要杀死我爱的男人
Why would I kill a man that I loved?
你和欧拉克上♥床♥
Is that how you got the job,
才得到这份工作的吧
Sleeping with o'roarke?
不是
No!
不是 是
No, it was...
是皮特 那个录影师
It was pete, the camera guy.
一天晚上皮特和我
Okay, pete and I met at a club
在一个夜店偶遇
One night and we went out
我们约会过一阵子
For a while. anyway, we still
我们现在仍住在一起
Have a place together.
皮特知道我想上电视
And pete knew that I wanted to get into tv,
所以他帮我找了个制♥作♥助理的工作
So he got me a job as a production assistant,
比尔只是想保护我
And, um... bill just kind of took me under his wing.
我得这么问
I'd say so.
你不介意他结婚了吗
Didn't bother you that he was married?
或许他不能完全满足于
Perhaps he wasn't fully satisfied
一段长久的性关系 -骨头
In a long-term relationship. -bones.
怎么了 可以理解嘛 需要换换口味
What? it's understandable. needs change.
你们最后一次做♥爱♥是什么时候
When did you last have intercourse?
她是说真的吗 -很抱歉
Is she for real? -I'm sorry.
在调查谋杀案时
We have to ask these kind of questions
我们必须问此类的问题
In a murder investigation.
什么时候做的爱
Intercourse?
周五晚上
Friday night.
就在他失踪前
Just before he disappeared.
发生什么了 霍莉
What happened, holly?
你躺在他的臂弯里
You were lying there in his arms.
你跟他说你厌烦了
You tell him you're tired
他总是把钱给他老婆
Of his wife getting all the money, the...
不 我不是关心钱
No, I never cared about the money.
那你说 让他离开妻子
So... you tell him that he should leave her,
但他说他是有家室的人
But he says he's got a life with her,
有女儿 是他无法就这么一走了之
He's got a daughter, and right there,
你很崩溃 觉得自己是被利用了
You snap, you realize you've been used.
所以你给他看了你们两个在床上的照片
So you show him a picture of the two of you.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你把照片塞到他的喉咙里
You cram this down his throat.
一枪嘣了他
Then you shoot him.
除了舌钉你身上有没有
Do you have any body modifications
再增加其他的东西
Other than the... piercing,
马克威尔小姐
Ms. Markwell?
什么 你是说我整容?
What, like fake boobs?
不 我是说纹身
No, like tattoos.
必须让你们看 是吧
I have to, right?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我是爱比尔的
You know, I loved Bill.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
看到了
And there you have it.
抓住你了 比利
You are busted, Billy.
霍莉承认照片里的人是她
Holly admits it's her in the picture
但坚持没有杀他
But insists she didn't kill him. Well,
如果她对自己反复的否认 就会相信谎言
If denial is severe enough, she might actually believe that.
我知道她用什么
I know what was used
把照片塞进他的喉咙里
To cram the picture down his throat.
是我找到的
Because of what I found.
你好 布雷纳恩博士
Hi, Dr. Brennan.
工作的时候别套近乎
I don't fraternize at work.
黛西在矢状缝处发现了骨折
Daisy found the fractures on the sagittal suture,
里面有一些颗粒物
Which contained some particulates.
告诉你 -那是聚氯乙烯
Told you. -They are chlorinated polyethylene.
是一种用在麦克风上的橡胶制品
It's the rubber used on the tail of a microphone.
我们在肠道中找到的铜线
The copper wire we found in his intestine
就在橡胶帽的下面
Was from inside that rubber cap.
腐♥败♥产生的气体将电线推至食道
Putrescent gases forced the wire into the esophagus,
漂浮的污水又把
And the buoyancy of the outhouse sewage caused it to migrate
这些消化液灌了进去
Up the digestive tract to the intestine.
霍莉能接触到麦克风
Well, Holly had access to the microphone.
她身形瘦小 你认为她能把一个
She's small. Do you think she could have upended
180磅的大汉倒置到下水道
A 180-pound man and placed him in a poop pit?
你和她身形一致 试试把斯维斯医生倒过来
You're her size. Pick up Dr. Sweets and turn him upside down.
什么 -不会吧
What? -That's not going to happen.
必须的 -不要
I have to. -Oh, no, no,
不需要这样 好了
No, no, you don't, you don't, you don't, it's fine.
很好
Nice.
应该不是霍莉
So it's probably not Holly.
还有谁能接触到器材
Anyone else have access to the equipment?
照片被电邮至了一个人
The print was e-mailed to somebody. The murderer
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表