I'd go with the business motive.
我的婚姻十分幸福
I'm very happily married.
这家伙真是个很酷的家伙
Okay, that guy is one cool customer.
酷 像杀手那么酷
Ooh, cool like a, like a murderer?
我不知道 行不
No. I don't know, okay?
我只是看到他没有发脾气
I just don't see him losing his temper
也没见他有特种老兵的架势 就这样
Or taking on some special forces vet, that's all.
好了
All right,
你觉得那只狗有没有上鞍
Do you think that dog comes with a saddle?
跟我来 骨头 就一会儿
Follow me, bones, will you, for a second?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你打算在油箱里撒尿
Are you going to urinate in the gas tank
来个恶意破坏
As an act of vandalism?
你开玩笑 骨头
You kidding me, bones?
我绝不会对这么漂亮的
I would never do something like that
意大利香车干那种事
To this fine italian automobile.
好车啊 意大利的 骨头 记住
Beautiful car. it's italian, bones. just remember that.
意大利车最棒了
Italians make the best automobiles.
好 可以了
Yeah. there it is.
好了 骨头 给我一个小袋袋
Okay, bones, give me, uh, one of your little baggies.
我没带证物袋 -谢了 骨头
I didn't bring evidence bags. thanks, bones.
真感谢啊 -可我们又不在犯罪现场
Appreciate it. but we're not at a crime scene.
我♥干♥嘛要带证物袋
Why would I bring evidence bags?
你一直把证物袋带身边的
You always have evidence bags on you.
我已经
I've, um,
我决定离开杰斐逊实验室了
I've decided I'm gonna leave the jeffersonian.
为什么
Why?
因为我解雇他了
Uh, because fired him.
你做得出来
You can do that?
对 相信我 她做得出来
Oh, yeah. believe me, she can do it.
这只是因为他接触了法医证据
Well, it's all about proximity To forensic evidence. uh...
你可别气 可你说的都是屁话
Don't take any offense, but that's a lot of crap.
只是我接触了证据
It's about proximity to me.
对吧
Right?
在我看来
Well, in my opinion,
不是你父亲的出现导致你的不安
It isn't your father's presence that's causing you anxiety,
而是因为他离你而去的记忆
It's the memory of his absence.
我能弄明白量子力学
I can understand quantum mechanics,
可我搞不懂你在说什么
But I can't understand you.
行了 别把事情弄复杂
Well, make it easy.
我会离开杰斐逊实验室的
I'm leaving the jeffersonian.
你会吗
You are?
可是我会和你在一起
But I'm staying with you.
什么 你要跟我住?
What? oh... in my house?
不是 不是
N-no, no.
为什么这么说 在交换条件吗
Why, is that an offer?
不是 你想
No. would you...
你想我邀你过来住吗
Would you want me to offer?
不是 不是 可是我谢谢你请我跟你住
No, no, but thanks for the offer.
我没有请你来 我刚只是在问个问题而已
No, it wasn't an offer. it was just a question.
他说的不是字面意义上的"和你在一起"
He isn't saying he's literally staying with you.
他是在承诺不会再离开你
He's promising never to abandon you again.
对不起 如果不是出了证物这单事
I'm sorry, but if it wasn't for that evidence thing,
我 我会让你继续做下去的
I'd, I'd let you keep your job.
这明显就不是真话
That's simply not true.
嘿 没事
Hey, it's all right.
我们很好
We're good.
我说的话都没用了
Uh... nothing I say has any impact.
嗯 我该回去干活了
er... I should go back to work
天啊
oh, geez.
她有付账吗
Did she leave any money?
关于断裂的舌骨
About the fractured hyoid...
怎样
Yes?
让我想起来了绦虫
I was just remembering about a tapeworm.
说清楚点
I going to need more than that.
曾经有只绦虫塞在了水管里
There was a tapeworm in the line.
那只绦虫溜到啤酒桶里
The one that went to the beer keg.
几年前我在军营里工作
I was working as a barback a couple years ago.
水龙头不出酒
There's no flow from the tap line.
就会是有什么塞住了水管的吧
Kink in the line, right?
不然还能是什么
What else could it be?
那里就有只绦虫在水管里
There was a tapeworm in the line.
有8英寸长
Eight inches long.
我从这件事里面学到了一些东西
I learned something from that.
我们该喝瓶装啤酒吗
Drink bottled beer?
水龙头不出水
The tap don't flow,
我们就断定水管塞住了
You assume the line's got a kink.
这家伙的舌骨断了
The guy's hyoid is broken,
我们就断定他是被勒死的
You assume he died from getting strangled.
你找到了那只"绦虫"吗
You found a tapeworm?
我只是打个比方
I mean, metaphorically?
找到了 可我不确定是否是只"绦虫"
Yeah, but I don't know if it's a tapeworm.
我要布雷纳恩博士来看看
I need dr. brennan.
瑟罗恩博士
Dr. saroyan...
我真是你最佳助手
I am so your most valuable player.
现在 这个是我们在尸骨上找到的
Now, this is the profile of the accelerant
那些助燃物的元素分♥析♥
We found on the bones.
航♥空♥燃油
Aviation gas.
然后 这就是在布斯领带上的
And this is the profile
汽油的元素剖析
Of the gas we took off booth's tie.
理查德·金的汽车用的是航♥空♥燃油
Richard king's car runs on avgas?
他大可以从车子里面吸出来
He could have siphoned it out of his own car
去烧卡尔文·沃伦尸体
To burn cal warren's remains.
但是 这个不寻常多的元素是什么
And what is This anomaly?
C6H8O7
C6H8O7.
柠檬酸吗
Citric acid?
我想
It's my considered belief
是布斯探员把柠檬汁弄到领带上了
That agent booth spilled ange juice on his tie.
我倒想看看他是怎么解释这些给陪审团听
I look forward to seeing him explain that to the jury.
布斯 我是凯
Booth, it's cam.
我想你应该想要弄一张给理查德的
I think you're going to want to get yourself a warrant
逮捕令了
To arrest richard king.
在第二节脊椎横切面上的断裂
Fractures on the transverse processes of the c2,
两边都有
Both sides, and the spous process.
在看看枕骨隆突
And check out the occipital protuberance.
对啊
Oh, yes.
可能这就足以拘留理查德·金了
Maybe this will help booth keep richard king in detention.
卡尔不是被勒死的
Cal wasn't strangled postmortem.
他是被拖过
He was dragged.
勒死这个想法就是"塞子" 拖就是那只"绦虫"
Strangulation is the kink, dragging is the tapeworm.
这组标记是平行的
The pattern of marks is evenly spaced
就像是一串连接的弹簧
As if it were from a series of connected prongs.
是什么导致的
What would do that?
是狗链
A choke chain.
理查德·金是个强壮威猛的人
Richard king's a big, strong guy.
我觉得他无需用到狗链来拖尸体
I don't see him dragging a dead body around on a choke chain.
那是因为这不是他干的
That's because he didn't.
断裂的角度是18度角
The angle of the fracture is 18 degrees.
假设是一条四英尺长的狗链
Assuming a standar four-foot leash,
用此拖动死者的人就应该是5尺5
Whoever dragged the victim is at most five-five.
艾尔贝斯·金
elsbeth king
你确定你不需要
So, you're sure you don't want
请你的律师来吗 金太太
Your attorney present, mrs. king?
让我们赶快了结这事吧
Let's just get this over with.
行啊 我就爱听这话
Okay, sounds good to me.
我是觉得
Here's, uh, what I'm thinking.
我是想 你在郊区的那间房♥子
I'm thinking that, uh, your country home
距作为位卡尔尸体的焚烧地的
Is less than a mile from the spot
案发地点不到一英里
Where cal's body was burned.
你可以拿到猎枪
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表