Your dad was a science teacher.
你是名科学家
You're a scientist.
是的
Yes,
我是家教出身
My education was enriched at home.
这就是我要做的
That's what I got to do.
在家教帕克
Enrich parker at home.
你哪方面优秀到可以教他了
In what academics are you qualified to offer to enrich him
我
Well...
艾德 能帮我拿一下包吗
Ethe could you grab my bag, please?
我准备去给孩子们开第一次董事会
I am on my way to the children first board meeting.
谢谢
Thank you.
威斯勒三点有宠物美容
Oh, wexler has the groomer at three.
打扰一下 是艾尔贝斯·金吧
Excuse me. elsbeth king?
是的
Yes?
我们是FBI
We're with the fbi.
你是否认识一个叫卡尔文·沃伦的人
Do you know A mr. calvin warren?
他是我的保姆
He was my nanny.
怎么了
What happened?
这正是我们要调查的
That's exactly what we're investigating.
卡尔星期天摔了个狗吃屎
Cal dropped off the face of the earth on sunday.
他是个很出色的保姆
He was an excellent nanny.
一个特种兵是怎么
Well, how is it that
当上保姆的
An ex-special ops guy becomes a nanny?
我丈夫理查德是负责国防契约的
My husband, richard, handles defense contracts.
包括中东还有南美
The middle east, south america.
几年前有一起绑♥架♥恐吓
There were kidnap threats a couple of years ago,
理查德很担心
And richard was concerned.
他给了卡尔每周2500美元的薪水
He offered cal $2,500 a week.
对一个看孩子的工作来说
That's very good pay for
真够多的了
A babysitter.
更像个保镖
Cal was more like a bodyguard.
你是怀疑这就是他被杀的原因
Do you suppose that's what got him killed?
那些追踪我孩子的人
Someone after my children?
我们能跟你的孩子聊聊吗
Could we speak to your children?
当然
Of course.
你们最后一次见卡尔是在星期天几点钟
Okay, so what time on sunday did you last see cal?
为什么
Why?
因为这跟我们的调查有关
Because it's pertinent to our investigation.
为什么他问这个问题
Wei shen me ta wen zhe ge wen ti?
不知道
Bu zhi dao.
什么
What?
中国普通话
Mandarin chinese.
我爸爸说十年后中国会统治世界
My father says the chinese will run the planet in ten years.
他觉得中文有用
He figures it'll be useful.
真聪明
That's very smart.
好吧 但是今天 我统治世界
Okay, well, here, today, okay, I run the world.
笨天生的一堆肉
Bun tyen-shung duh ee-dway ro.
他刚刚叫你是一块天生白♥痴♥的肉
He just called you a stupid, inbred stack of meat.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思 你有什么要说的吗
I'm sorry, do you have something to say to me?
对不起
Dui bu qi.
谢谢
Xie xie.
他道歉了
He-he apologized.
很好 现在你想告诉我周日发生什么了吗
Good. so, you want to tell me what happened on sunday?
卡尔8点左右接我去见代数家教
Well, cal dropped me off at the algebra tutor around 8:00
然后带莱西去检查一匹新马
And then took lexie to check out a new horse.
下午的时候你淘气了
In the afternoon, you had a game against all saints.
曲棍球
Lacrosse.
我受伤了
I got this.
我看看
Let's see. oh.
卡尔带你去急诊室了
And cal took you to the emergency room?
没有
No.
他知道有个人的妈妈是医生
He knew one of the moms was a doctor,
他觉得她应该更厉害
So he figured she'd do a better job.
看起来像整形医生
Looks like the work of a plastic surgeon.
不 是皮肤科医生
No, dermatologist.
艾兹洛医生
Dr. ezralow.
很有能力
Very competent.
就是那个说自己不认识卡尔文·沃伦的医生
The royce boy Was stitched up by the same doctor
给罗西缝针的
Who said she didn't know cal warren.
我准备把她带来问话
Mm-hmm, I'm having her brought in for questioning.
你觉得这些孩子比帕克优秀
You think those kids are better off than parker?
当然了
Yeah, of course they are.
优质的学校
A wonderful school,
成功的父亲 母亲又投身于慈善事业
A successful father, mother committed to charity work.
我跟我家植物在一起的时间都比
I spend more time with my houseplants
他们跟孩子在一起的时间长
Than they do with their kids.
但是孩子们的特权总是通过别人实现的
Well, children of privilege have always been raised by staff.
这就是他们一直保持在精英中
It's how the upper one percent stays the upper one percent.
有了优质的教育和足够的监督
Assuming quality education and adequate supervision,
在某个阶段家长相对来说没什么用
Parents are actually rather irrelevant beyond a certain age.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
看看这个
Look at this.
他们三年级的时候开始学拉丁文
They start latin in third grade.
真厉害
That's fantastic.
不 你知道什么比学识丰富更重要
No. you know what's more important Than academic enrichment?
一个有爱的环境 你可以问任何人
A loving environment. You ask anyone.
帕克是个好孩子 布斯
Parker is a wonderful child, booth.
你不应该觉得不知足
You shouldn't feel inadequate.
我有能力养我自己的孩子
Yeah, well, I'm perfectly capable of raising my own kid.
你在狡辩
You're being defensive.
我没有
I am not.
因为你只有一个孩子
It's because you only have one child.
当你有很多孩子的时候 压力就小了
When you procreate in multiples, there's less pressure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉好多了
I feel much better.
这边走
This way.
请坐
Have a seat.
我道歉 布斯探员
I apologize, agent booth.
你给我打电♥话♥问我认不认识卡尔文·沃伦的时候
When you called and asked if I knew a calvin warren,
我没意识到他就是金的保姆
I just didn't put it together with the king's nanny.
所以你的确认识他
Oh, so you did know him?
是的 只知道卡尔
Yes. but just as cal.
我儿子跟金的儿子在一个曲棍球队
My son is on the same lacrosse team as the king boy.
你跟他有联♥系♥吗
Did you have any more dealings with him?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
事实上 那不是真的
Actually, no, that's not true.
再一次道歉
I'm sorry, again.
卡尔文有一次跟我们一起走的
Calvin came along with us one time
我顺便载了金的孩子们一段
When I took the, uh, king children up for a ride.
载了一段
A ride?
我是飞行员
I'm a pilot.
我有一架自用飞机
I own a senecaive.
卡尔生病了
Cal got sick, and, well,
孩子们觉得很兴奋
The boys thought that was hilarious.
你不会也恰巧知道卡尔文
You wouldn't happen to know how cal warren
是怎么从你那儿得到镇静剂的处方吧
Got a prescription for painkillers from you?
是不是很明显
Um... isn't that obvious?
这就是为什么
That's why
他把罗西带来叫我缝针
He brought royce king to me to be stitched up.
目的是偷我的处方簿
To steal my prescription pad.
我没有什么问题了
I have no further questions, so, you know,
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
没能把名字和脸对上号♥
I just feel stupid for not
我觉得自己很蠢
Being able to put the face with the name.
很抱歉浪费了你的时间
I'm so sorry for wasting your time.
没关系 祝你一天顺利
No worries. have a nice day.
你知道你一直坚持
So you know that thing where you insist
所有的信息都必须通过你
That all information goes through you?
是的 而且现在也没商量
Yes, and I'm afraid I'm immovable on the subject.
而且你已经发出邮件
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表