Gawking at him like he's some kind of god.
是 但是他的确是很棒
Yeah, but he is some kind of god.
最棒的那类
The best kind.
凯
Cam...
帮我一下
A little help here.
好
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
可怜的哈特金斯
Poor hodgins. wow.
看看他 他太
Look at that guy. he's just...
快看他啊
Look at him!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
哈特金斯
Hodgins?
安琪
Hey, angie.
这位是格雷森·巴拉♥萨♥ 巴西琴
This is grayson barasa... birimbau.
但愿
Please tell me
你是为了签离婚协议来这儿的
You are here to sign the divorce papers.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
我仍爱着安琪拉
I am still in love with angela.
你当然爱她
Of course you are.
我可以理解 但是安琪拉现在爱我
I understand, but angela is in love with me.
我告诉你了 格雷森
I told you, grayson.
安琪拉
Angela,
还记得我们相遇的那个晚上么
Do you remember the night we met?
有点印象
Vaguely.
波光粼粼
Ah, the waves were phosphorescent,
像是整个世界都颠倒了
Like the world was upside down
我们在银河里一起裸泳
And we were swimming naked through the milky way.
发光浮游生物 没什么稀奇的
Bioluminescent phytoplankton. nothing mystic.
我们一起谈论宇宙跟我们的对话
We talked about how the universe speaks to us.
然后我们拥吻
And when our lips met...
不好意思
I apologize.
没事儿
Hm? no worries.
我们总是拥吻
Our lips meet all the time.
钟
Bells.
什么 -没什么 哈特金斯
What? no, hodgins.
字面意思 钟响了
Literally, bells started ringing.
跟宇宙没什么关系
It was nothing cosmic.
岛上的每个钟都响了
Every bell on the island rang out.
那时正赶上钟表节 钟肯定会响
It was during the shark festival of bells.
要不还能有什么
What did you expect to happen?
21响礼炮?
A 21-gun salute?
那么 离婚协议书怎么办
So-so-so... what about the divorce papers?
你们需要谈谈
You need time to talk.
讨厌 你笑什么
Yuck it up, laughing boy.
你的前女友来又会好到哪儿去
Wait until one of your ex-girlfriends comes to visit.
是啊
Mm-hmm. yeah.
工作吧
Back to work.
好的
Yeah.
我们离开美国的一个原因
One of the reasons we moved away from the states
就是要远离暴♥力♥
Was to get away from the violence.
现在看看发生了什么
Now look what happened.
福兰顿先生 我们对你女儿的死
All right, mr. frampton, look, we're very sorry
表示很遗憾 -究竟怎么回事
For the loss of your daughter. -what was it?
是抢劫么
Was it a robbery?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
我们需要
I'm gonna need
一个您仇家的名单
A list of your enemies.
什么仇家 -嗯
What enemies? -well,
您是个非常好胜的美国商人
You're a very aggressive american businessman
在英国生活 肯定会有些死对头 -我女儿
Living here in england; you must have enemies. -my daughter was
是一个天真无邪的女孩
A very sweet, innocent girl.
不总是这样
Not always...
福兰顿先生
Mr. frampton.
你到底想要知道什么
What the hell are you asking for anyway?
你能把那幅图拿走么 布雷纳恩博士
So you can put that picture away, dr. brennan.
米勒小姐 你跟继女关系如何 -海瑟和我
Miss miller, how close were you to the stepdaughter? -heather and i
还没有结婚
Are not married yet.
波西亚就像我的一个妹妹
Portia was like a younger sister to me.
我们无所不谈 衣服
We talked about clothes,
学校 哈瑞 -哈瑞
School, harry... harry?
谁是哈瑞 -亨利王
Who's-who's harry? -lord henry
艾伯特·博哈姆.
Albert bonham.
对 他是一个古代暴君么
Right. is that some kind of a crusty old politician
或是别的 -博哈姆王是一个好脾气的年轻人
Or something? -lord bonham is a very un-crusty young man,
伊勒斯弗德公爵的继承人
Heir to the duke of innesford.
好吧 哈瑞 亨利 博哈姆 管他谁呢
Right. harry, henry, bonham, whatever.
我读过各种小报
I read the tabloids.
没有提到波西亚跟哪个皇室成员约会
There was no mention of portia dating any kind of royalty.
那个公爵
The duke
不想这件事情公开
Wanted it kept a secret.
那个公爵是那个人的爸爸
The duke would be the lord's father.
我知道了 骨头 我能明白 拜托
I got it, bones. I understand, okay?
我只想帮忙 -那么 公爵说了些什么
I'm just trying to help. i... -all right, so the duke says something,
然后突然神秘地就发生了这些事情
And all of a sudden, magicly, it happens.
这就是英国
Welcome to england.
谋杀就是谋杀
A murderer is a murderer,
无论跟皇室多么亲近
No matter how close he is to the throne.
求你了 帮我找到是谁
Please, help me find out
杀害了我女儿
Who did this to my daughter.
为什么租这么个车
Why did you rent this?
我没有租它
I didn't rent this, okay?
是他们在租车行把事情搞砸了
They screwed up at the rent-a-car place.
我要的是阿斯顿 007的座驾
I ordered an aston-- you know, james bond?--
但他们给了我 -是啊 他们给你一辆英国名车
But they gave me... -yeah, they gave you an austin.
谁都可能碰上这种事
It could happen to anyone. um...
我们这儿是靠左侧行驶 你记得吧
We drive on the left here, as you may recall.
在这里开车
Driving here requires
需要不同的驾驶方法 如果你愿意
A different skill set-- I could take the wheel,
我可以开 我开车很棒的
If you like-- I'm an excellent driver.
谢谢你 雨人
Thank you, rain man.
我能开好
No, I'm fine.
知道么 如果在美国 我们可以把整个皇室
Tell you what, back home, we'd drag the whole royal family
带到审讯室 隔离 让他们着急
Into interrogation, separately, let 'em stew,
然后让他们自己露出破绽 -我们可以那么做
Catch 'em in a lie. - we could do that,
如果你想那样 但是那会给他们时间封网
If you like, but it'll give them time to close up.
拜托你
Do stay
靠左侧行驶
To the left here, please.
封网
Close up?
收紧组织
Tighten ranks.
一旦贵族排斥我们这些平民调查员
Nothing is as impenetrable as the aristocracy freezing out
那就会无孔可入
Hoi polloi interlopers.
我必须承认 我还是想
I must say, I'm rather
指望两个美国人
Looking forward to two americans
虎口拔牙
Bearding the lion in his den.
红灯了
Oh, the light is red.
我知道 我要右转
It's okay. I'm turning right.
在这里红灯右转
No, no, turning right on a red here is
跟在美国红灯左转
The equivalent of turning left into the wrong lane
是一个道理 -这根本没道理
On a red at home. -that makes no sense.
不 关键要记住红灯不能转弯
No, the point is it's against the law to turn on a red!
刹车 刹车
Brake! brake! whoa!
刹车
Brake!
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Get out of the way, wanker!
我想我们应该
Okay, I think we should
停在这里等路上车少些的时候再说
Wait here until the traffic thins out.
上帝 我讨厌伦敦
God, I hate london!
我恨英格兰
I hate england!
我真高兴我们经历了革命
I'm glad we had a revolution!
布雷纳恩
Brennan.
还有天气 又变了 阴天了
And the weather-- it changes, it's cloudy...
受害者宫颈内脂肪酸液流度
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表