What is that?
是个摇头小警♥察♥
It's a bobblehead bobby.
你就得了那么点儿东西
That's all you got?
这东西多好啊 你看
It's a real nice one. Look.
这又是什么 王后的珠宝
Oh, what is this now, the queen's jewels?
门童会帮忙的
Well, the bellman will help.
不会吧 他穿的比我都高档
No, he's better dressed than I've
他会弄脏的
ever been; he'll get all dirty.
必须告诉你 知道吗
Got to tell you, know what?
没人说你不能打电♥话♥给他
There's no rule saying you can't call him.
我还要告诉你
Although I got to tell you, a guy who doesn't want
那家伙是因为你不打算和他上♥床♥
to talk to you just because you decide not to have sex with him,
他满足不了自己的自尊心 才没有给你打电♥话♥
he can't be that great.
什么 上♥床♥
What, in bed?
不 牛人啊 因为
No, great guy. Oh, because
我觉得伊安在床上表现会很好
I think Ian would be great in bed.
好的 下一个箱子 好的
Okay, next. All right.
嘿 哥们儿 能帮把手吗
Hey, pal, how about a little help?
我赶着去机场 速度
I got to get to the airport. Come on.
很抱歉他们取消了你的航♥班♥
I'm sorry they canceled your flight.
我觉得挺好
I'm not.
我也是
Neither am I.
我只是象征性的礼貌一下
I was just trying to be polite.
你知道吗 有点晚了
You know, it's getting late.
恩
Mmm.
上班前我给你点份早餐吃吧
Let me order you some breakfast before you go to work.
惊天动地的快♥感♥和美味无比的早餐
Earth-shattering sex and breakfast?
我可要兴奋死了
I can die a happy woman.
你知道 我很想回家 但我觉得
You know, I'm glad to be heading home, but I think America
追溯到1776年 美国人确实确实了很多东西
dropped too much of the, uh, English stuff back in 1776.
比如说
Like what?
比如说 这个 高贵的气质
Well, you know, like, uh, royalty.
空泛的标题 一点儿说服力都没有
Meaningless title, no real power.
什么 你真的不想做公主吗
What, you never wanted to be a princess
你还是个孩子的时候呢 -不想
when you were a kid? -No.
现在也不想 有护城河的城♥堡♥
Even now? A castle, a moat,
穿着金盔的骑士
knights in shining armor.
你知道吗
You know what?
我每天为美国政♥府♥出生入死
I risk my life for the United States government every day.
我想知道 能不能让国会通过
I wonder if I can get Congress to pass
一项决议
something like, uh,
授予瑟雷·布斯先生
knighthood?
骑士爵位
Sir Seeley Booth.
就像这样的 我是布斯
Just sounds right. Booth.
我从我的才智和成就
I get my worth
以及那些实实在在的成功中
from my intelligence and accomplishments,
实现我的自我价值
from actual achievement.
我不需要空头名号♥
I don't need a title.
怎么了
What-what's wrong?
是威克斯雷博士
It's Dr. Wexler.
重做的骨骼模型 经过分♥析♥显示
Remodeling and analysis of the marrow indicates
这种生物生长在北卡罗莱纳州附近水域
the subject lived in or around the coast of North Carolina.
我们应该在牙买♥♥加看看
We should look at Jamaica.
没有证据表明是在加勒比海附近啊
No evidence suggests the Caribbean.
我是说我们的婚礼
For our wedding.
好的
Right.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking?
我刚才工作的有点专注
Oh, I was focusing on my work.
你有天也会坠入爱河的 克拉克
You'll be in love one day, too, Clark.
没错 但今天我依然是个可以和不同女人约会的快乐单身汉
Yes, but today I am alone and happily dating multiple women
所以我才能专注工作 不被炒掉
so I can concentrate on my work and not get fired.
我还知道缅因州旁边有个小岛
I also know this little island off the coast of Maine...
你当然知道
Of course you do.
对不起 迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我错过什么了吗
What'd I miss?
我们在商量去缅因州还是牙买♥♥加结婚
Uh, we're deciding between Maine and Jamaica for the wedding.
安琪拉的前夫走的还顺利吧
Did Angela's ex get off okay?
什么 对不起
Whoa, sorry?
你不是送他去机场了吗
You took him to the airport.
当
Oh, off.
当然
Of-of course.
他上飞机走了
Yes, he's off and gone.
都走了 -很好
All gone. -Great.
谢谢你送他去
Thank you for doing that.
随时待命
Anytime.
缅因州还是牙买♥♥加
Either Maine or Jamaica,
你们可不能去错了
you can't really go wrong.
我该
I should...
走了
Bye.
伊安说你是最棒的
Ian said you were the best.
怎么了
What happened?
你为什么给他枪 我们要走了
Why are you giving him a gun? We're leaving.
我想普瑞切得调查员
I think Inspector Pritchard
是在要求我们留下 骨骨
is asking us to stay, Bones.
需要我看下现场吗
You want me to look at some remains?
你认为是伊安的尸体
Do you think they're Ian's?
你能行吗
Are you ready for this?
这是伊安·威克斯雷的公♥寓♥
This is Ian Wexler's flat.
他的床
This is Ian Wexler's bed.
尸骨与伊安的年龄和大小相符
Markers are consistent with Ian's build and age.
当然 我还要送到实验室
Of course I'll need access to a lab
进行进一步的确认
to make a definitive conclusion.
我很遗憾 骨骨
I'm sorry, Bones.
还有普瑞切得 我能想象搭档牺牲
And Pritchard, I can only imagine
是多么的痛苦
how difficult this is, losing a partner.
CID说是因为发生了煤气泄漏
CID is saying that there appears to have been a gas explosion.
是的 看起来 他像是喝了几杯
Right, looks like, uh, he was drinking.
他经常自饮自酌
He did enjoy a glass or two.
骨骨 烟头
Bones, cigarette.
伊安吸烟吗
Did Ian smoke?
我没注意到
Not that I'm aware of.
看样子他没有关炉子
Looks as though he put the kettle on,
点燃的烟头
and, uh, lit the cigarette.
没有漏气保护 发生了泄露
Pilot goes out. There's a gas leak,
一下子就着起来了
and whoosh, place goes up.
壶底干了
No water in the kettle.
开水确实会蒸发掉 布斯探员
Water on the boil does tend to evaporate, Agent Booth.
我们不是在讨论谋杀
Look, we don't suspect foul play.
我们只是想
We just want
让布雷纳恩博士帮我们确认下身份
Dr. Brennan to give us a definitive identification.
如果炉子没点着的话 水是不会蒸发掉的
Water doesn't evaporate if the stove wasn't lit.
当一个英国人失去搭档的时候
Oh, perhaps even British resolve takes a knock
她可能也有些歇斯底里
when one loses one's partner.
有一处外伤
There's evidence of trauma
在前额 -可能是
to the frontal bone. -That's gonna happen
天花板掉下来的时候砸的
when the ceiling collapses on you, Bones.
不 这个伤口是在起火前产生的
No, this was before the fire.
调查员 这不是意外
This was not an accident, Inspector.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
真够酷的
Oh, man, that is cool.
不想知道为什么让你来这 思维茨博士
Not why you're here, Dr. Sweets.
当然想知道
Sure.
但真的是很让人吃惊
But it's amazing that
我们全部的希望渴望幻想
all of our hopes and desires and fantasies,
痛苦与快乐全都在这个三磅的器官里
pain and pleasure all reside in three pounds of tissue.
是啊 非常不可思议
Yeah, great.
这个邪恶的小东西的一些组织
Well, some part of this little devil made me
让我与安琪拉的前夫睡了一觉
sleep with Angela's ex.
你和安琪拉的前夫上♥床♥了
You slept with Angela's ex?!
小点儿声 当心点儿
Shh. A little discretion, please.
象你一样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表