丢入工业废水池
And tossed away into an industrial pool.
这不是你的治疗训练之一吧
Yeah, that's not one of your therapy exercises now, is it?
上帝啊
Oh, wow. oh, god.
是的
Uh, yes, yes.
杰瑞德是我的一个病人
Jared was, was one of mine.
尽管他有严重的不洁恐惧
He, I believe he was making
但我相信他已经好转
Progress despite severe mysophobia.
什么是不洁恐惧
Mysophobia. which is...?
洁癖升级版
The germ phobia.
明白了
Right.
他在握手后烧他的指尖
He'd hold a flame under his fingertips after shaking hands.
他要把细菌烧光
He literally burned the germs away.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw jared?
周四下午
Thursday afternoon.
他和我们一起完成厕所训练后离开
He took off right after we completed the toilet exercise.
你们去卫生间训练?
You mean, you went to the bathroom?
不 每一个参与者要从厕所
No, each participant is required to pick a mint
拿一片薄荷 含在嘴里10秒
Out of the toilet and hold it on their tongue for ten seconds.
可能在你让他尝了片厕所薄荷后
Maybe Jared gave you that shiner
给你一拳
After you made him suck on a toilet mint.
我们知道他用右手打了某人
We know he struck someone with his right hand.
就像是这样
Yeah, just like this,
这么打
Right there.
你看明白了吗? 就是这样
You see? Right there like that.
我是被另一个参加者打的
I was punched by another participant
他对舔地板有过激反应
Who had an extreme reaction to the floor-licking exercise.
是不是常有病人打你
Is it common for patients to attack you?
一切皆有可能
It happens.
有太多压力时 人们会以暴♥力♥发泄
There's a lot of stress involved, people break.
有人会把你的做法当做折磨
Some people would see what you do as torture.
可能杰瑞德让你火冒三丈 你就拿他发泄
Yeah, maybe when Jared let you down, you broke.
我火冒三丈? 杰瑞德是我的病人
Let me down? Jared was my star patient.
他死前没有完全享受内心的自♥由♥
It's a tragedy he died before he could fully
实在很惨 -不好意思
Enjoy his new freedoms. -excuse me.
拉尔夫 没事
It's okay, Ralph.
我们明天可以再试试
We'll try again tomorrow.
教授 我不是来这道歉
I'm not here to apologize, professor amerian.
我是来自首的
I'm here to confess.
是我杀了杰瑞德
I killed Jared.
在逮捕我之前 麻烦将手铐消毒
Can you please sterilize your handcuffs before taking me in.
你所说的将会被记录在案
I just want to say for the record,
你这是自首行为
That you're here of your own volition,
并拒绝法律援助
And have declined legal representation.
为什么你让小甜甜审讯
Why are you letting Sweets conduct this interrogation?
一个疯子 一个心理医生 绝配
Crazy guy, shrink, it's a no-brainer.
以后也让他审问
Are we gonna let sweets interrogate
所有那些精神失常的嫌疑人?
All of our insane suspects?
小甜甜 不爽吧
Annoying, isn't it, Sweets?
你为什么杀了他
Why did you kill him?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to kill him.
如果我不在以我手表为准的早8点14
The fact is, if I don't eat at exactly 8:14 a.m.
吃饭的话 离我最近的人就要死
According to this watch, the person nearest to me dies.
教授让我空腹
Professor amerian told me not to eat till 9:00 a.m.
到这只手表的9点
According to this watch.
杰瑞德坐在我旁边
Jared was sitting next to me.
你觉得这就是他的死因?
And you believe that's what killed him?
当你把我抓进去 我要保留我的手表
When you lock me up, I should either keep my watch
或者你把我和个该死的恶棍
Or you should only put me next to terrible people
关在一起
Who deserve to die.
那么 你有没有在
Did you, by any chance, dismember jared
杀了他后肢解他?
After you killed him?
没有 我只是杀了他
No, I just killed him.
不 继续盘问
Oh, no, we got to keep looking.
如果杰瑞德和拉尔夫一起吃早饭
If Jared was having breakfast with Ralph,
那他怎么没参加
How come he never showed up
那天的治疗会 -拉尔夫
To that day's session? -Ralph,
你和杰瑞德吃完早饭后 他去了哪
Where did Jared go after you had breakfast together?
大厅的咖啡屋
To the coffee bar in the lobby.
为什么
Why?
喝咖啡
To get coffee.
哈特金斯在杰瑞德的鞋缝里
Hodgins found coffee grounds and sea kelp in the treads
发现了咖啡渣和海草灰
Of Jared's shoes.
需要点什么
What can I get you?
你地板上的样本
A sample of your grounds.
带走就行 这是垃圾
Just take 'em, bones. it's garbage.
你不需要申请令
You don't need a warrant.
垃圾?
Garbage?
什么情况?
What's going on?
我是FBI
FBI.
布斯特工 你还记得这小子不?
Special agent Booth. do you recognize this guy?
他做了什么 控告我?
What did he do, lodge a complaint?
我根本没打到他
Because I never actually hit the guy.
我大概只用两根手指
I pushed him
在他胸口戳了一下
In the chest with maybe two fingers.
轻轻推了把而已 -你为什么要推他
A nudge. -why'd you push him?
这小子让我在给他煮卡布奇诺前
The dude had me wash my hands with antibacterial soap
用消毒肥皂洗手
Before I started on his cappuccino.
他还让我洗了三遍
Then he had me redo it
就为了杯子外面不存在的污迹
Three times because the cup was dirty on the outside.
看我的杯子
Which it was not. look at my cups.
是崭新的
Pristine.
那你为他侮辱你的杯子而推他一把
So you pushed the dude for insulting your cups.
不是 这些强迫症患者都是这样
No, all of these oc-dc people are the same.
就会抱怨
Complaining. every day, I'm throwing out
每天我都倒掉那么好的咖啡
Perfectly good coffee.
我就要破产了
I'm going bankrupt.
他已经这么折腾很多次了
He did it to me one too many times,
我崩溃了
And I cracked.
你就把这叫做犯罪冲动?
Call it a crime of passion.
那是你最后一次见到他吗 -不是
So, was that the last time you saw him? -Nope.
那小子前几天路过 我们和好了
Guy came by here the other day and we made nice.
周四他来道歉
Thursday, he apologized to me.
他甚至和我握手
He even shook my hands
也没戴橡胶手套
Without putting on rubber gloves.
他就像换了一个人
He was like a different guy.
教授的办法的确有效
Professor amerian's methods were working.
上帝
Oh, god,
请你小声点
Please keep that under your hat.
我希望能
That's all I need is for this place to become
把这里变成精神病人的咖啡圣地
The coffee mecca for the phobics.
温德尔 请进
Hey, Wendell. come in.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do for you?
你说过有问题可以找你
You said come to you with questions.
我欠人钱
I owe people money.
这不是技术上的问题
It's not technically a question,
我帮不了你
So there's not much for me to go on.
我想要的是顺顺利利
What I gotta do is keep my nose clean,
以优异成绩毕业
Graduate top of my class,
有一份好工作来还清债务
And get a good job so I can pay off that debt.
你害怕不合布雷纳恩博士的意
You're worried about getting fired
而被辞退?
Because you can't satisfy Dr. Brennan, right?
算了
Never mind.
温德尔
Wendell...
温德尔 等等
Wendell, hold on.
你没说到底什么问题
You never actually asked me a question.
那个帮了连环杀手的神经病
The guy, the psycho who helped the serial killer?
你能不能不叫扎克神经病
Could you please not call Zack a psycho?
这听上去很疯狂 但我们还是喜欢他
Crazy as it sounds, we all still love him.
他是布雷纳恩博士的玩偶?
He was Dr. Brennan's boy toy, right?
玩偶 你指娈童?
What, boy toy, as in... sexual?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表