当然不
No.
你怎么有这种想法
Where did you get...?
绝对不是
No. absolutely not.
还是那个FBI家伙
Plus, the FBI guy.
又错了 也不是
Again, no. wrong.
但她在泡我
Then she hit on me.
我想不是
I don't think so.
她盯着我的眼睛
She looked me right in the eyes and asked
问我和年长女性有没有性经验
If I had any experience with older women.
就像是说你要在这干 就得
It's like, if you want to work around here you gotta...
温德尔 别说了
Wendell, stop.
你要好好想想
You need to look
你和布雷纳恩之间的状况
For some alternative explanation for what you think
有没有其他合理的解释
Happened between you and Brennan.
如果你找不到其他解释
And if you can't think of anything,
你就当产生幻觉了
Then you should just... assume you're hallucinating
或是神经错乱了
Or insane
因为她完全不可能来泡你
Because she absolutely didn't hit on you.
很高兴我们能敞开心扉谈话
I'm glad we talked.
受害者手♥机♥上可有发现
You get anything off the victim's cell phone?
我已经重建SIM卡里的电♥话♥记录
I was able to recreate a call list from the sim.
他只打了一个电♥话♥
He only called one number.
一个月来每天同一时刻
Once a day for 30 days at exactly the same time.
打给谁
Who is it?
我拨♥打♥了那个号♥码
I called the number
记录了答复
and recorded the answer:
今古出版社 请问这电♥话♥转给哪位?
Forward-retro publishing. How may I direct your call?
这有意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
有的
Yes.
今古出版社的那个出版商
Forward-retro is the publisher
在签完杰瑞德·埃迪森第二本书后和他解约
Who dropped Jared Addison after his second book.
一个和杰瑞德割袍断义的家伙
The one who never wanted to talk to him again.
出版物的游戏规则改了
The publishing game has changed.
布雷纳恩博士 你知道什么意思的
You know what I mean, Dr. Brennan.
我不知道
No, I do not.
塔辛曼先生 告诉我吧
Try me, Mr. Tushman.
书籍出版不再和好文笔有关
Book-wise, it's no longer about good writing per se.
这只关乎畅销性
It's about marketability.
书的畅销 -或是作者畅销
Of the book. -of the author.
这就是你的照片
There's a reason why your photo takes up
占据整个封底的原因
The entire back cover of your books.
因为我是个很不错的作家
Because I'm a very good writer.
你很有能力
You're serviceable.
但你的成功
But your success is contingent upon
是因为你是个热辣的波霸科学家
Your image as a hot scientist chick.
这不是真的
That's not true, is it?
当然不是
No, of course not.
别把我的搭档叫做波霸
Don't call my partner "a chick."
你怎么能这么说话
What's the matter with you?
行了 我明白 重点是
Fine fine, got it. the point is
我雇了一个人来装杰瑞德
I had to hire a guy to pretend to be Jared.
出席签售会 用肌肉吸引大众眼球
Book tours, press the geek flesh at the nerd conventions.
这家伙? -是的 C.D. 郝.
Is guy? -yeah. C.D. He.
我和C.D.的合约是让他写他自己的故事
The deal I had with c.d. was to let him write his own stuff.
书写的不错 就开始畅销了
And you know what, it was good. he started selling.
所以我在杰瑞德和C.D.之间选择
So I had to choose between Jared and C.D.
那你和杰瑞德·埃迪森解约后可有联♥系♥
So you had no contact with Jared Addison after firing him?
当然没有
Absolutely none.
你在睁着眼睛说瞎话
Yeah, that's a lie.
他天天给你打电♥话♥
He called you every day.
骨头
Whoa, bones.
问他的牙齿是怎么回事
Ask him what happened to his tth.
有人袭击了我 你的手干净吗
That's assault. are your hands clean?
我的拍档想知道你的牙齿怎么了
Yeah, my partner wants to know what happened to your tooth.
杰瑞德·埃迪森给了他一拳
Jared Adson punched him.
我承认是有这样的情况
I admit to that cause and effect situation.
他为什么揍你
Why'd he punch you?
可能他说杰瑞德是个糟糕的作家
Probably because he said Jared was a bad writer.
我没杀杰瑞德
I didn't kill jared.
你认为我杀了他
But you think I did
就凭这轻微的身体冲撞?
Because of a minor physical altercation.
把事情交代清楚
You know what? explain yourself.
杰瑞德来我办公室
Jared came into my office.
他说他的强迫症已经治愈
And he told me he was cured of his ocd.
他说到那个厕所小糖
He mentioned, um, toilet candy?
他说他希望能重新开始
He said he was willing to go out on the road,
无论我要什么样的书 他都帮我写
Hustle the books however I wanted.
我说我没兴趣 我听够了
I told him I wasn't interested, I heard it all before.
他就打了我
And, uh, then he clocked me one.
没什么大伤
Didn't hurt.
接着我说我会签他的书
Then I told him that I would take on his book.
你为什么在他揍你后改变注意
Why did you change your mind after he hit you?
如果我揍你 你就读我的手稿
So if I punched you, you'd read my manuscript?
杰瑞德空手打了我
Jared hit me with his bare hand.
以前的杰瑞德·埃迪森绝不会这样做
The old Jared Addison would have never done that.
你相信他的强迫症治愈了
You believed he was cured.
你能相信真正的杰瑞德·埃迪森
Can you imagine the sales I'd have gotten
能带来多少销量吗?
Off of revealing the real Jared Addison?
我应该发大财的
I'd have made a fortune.
哈特金斯博士
Dr. Hodgins?
嘘
Shh...
受害者鞋子上的虫卵正在孵化
My egg from the victim's shoes is hatching.
这需要保持安静吗
You need quiet for that?
我只是想让你别说话
No, I just thought it might stop you from talking.
别废话了 哈特金斯博士
Pushing it, Dr. Hodgins.
说说你找到的线索
How's about we say you found the line?
这虫子应该能告诉我们杰瑞德·埃迪森的遇害地点
This fly might tell us where Jared Addison was murdered.
看看这
Oh, look, look, look, look.
这小家伙
Hey, there, little buddy.
这是只粉虱
This is a white fly.
只能生活在温暖潮湿的气候里
Only lives in very warm, humid climates.
杰瑞德·埃迪森的老女友
Jared Addison's old lady girlfriend
曾经在托儿所做过
Used to work at a nursery.
瑟罗恩博士
Hey, Dr. Saroyan..
我不会搬到扎克那里
I'm not moving into Zack's space.
我不是想跟你过不去 只是
I'm not being difficult. I just...
我不能那么做
I can't do it.
我希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
我明白
I understand.
我原以为 只有你搬去扎克的办公室
I thought you being the one who moved
他是能接受的
In there would be easiest for zack.
如果他是个普通人
Well, if he were a normal human,
那就有可能 但是
That might be true, but...
嗯
Yeah.
有件事 那个新人温德尔
Okay, here's the thing, this new guy, Wendell?
他可能疯了
He might be nuts.
安琪拉要不要腌黄瓜
Hi, Angela. pickle?
他认为布雷纳恩在泡他
He thinks Brennan hit on him.
他怎么会这么想
Why does he think that?
他说布雷纳恩问他
He says she asked him if he was interested
有没有兴趣和年长女性性♥交♥
In having sex with an older woman.
这是不可能的
Which is impossible.
我纠正他这无厘头的想法
Which I set him straight about
你我都不会相信 她会那么做
In no uncertain terms, believe you me.
我确信她那么做了
I'm certain she did exactly that.
不 我和布雷纳恩相识多年
No, no. I've known Brennan for years
她不会那么做
And there's no way,
相信我 -是受害人
Believe me that... -our murder victim
比他的女朋友小28岁
Was 28 years younger than his girlfriend.
布雷纳恩博士不过是用她那笨拙有趣的方式
Dr. Brennan was probably looking for insights
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表