从这儿被推下去吗
You know pushed down there?
这太小了
It's pretty small.
但我看过尸体被扔到
But I've seen bodies carried down
比那儿更窄的暴雨下水道里
Storm drains narrower than that.
谁会为了抛尸而把它扔到升降梯里
Who tries to hide a body by throwing it down an elevator shaft? aha!
某个瘾君子
Someone who is toasted.
一支大♥麻♥烟
A joint. huh.
从纸上能提取到DNA
I can get dna from the paper.
大♥麻♥并不能表示谁就是凶手
Well marijuana doesn't make you a killer.
它可以让你变的麻木
Yeah well it makes you stupid.
麻木到足以去把人推下升降机井
Stupid enough to jam someone down an elevator shaft?
《识骨寻踪》 第四季 第6集
人人影视荣誉出品
太悲哀了 女人的一生就这样被装在塑料袋里
Sad. woman's whole life reduced to a bunch of glorified sandwich bags.
不是女人的一生 只是她的身体而已
Not the woman's life fisher just her body.
区别大了
Big difference.
不管你一整天都找到什么
Whatever gets you through the day.
有什么发现
What have we got?
她的衣服都被撕碎 上面有微粒物质
Her clothes are shredded and covered in particulates.
还在整理分♥析♥中
Still sorting through it all.
我会通过气体色谱分♥析♥研究这些蛛丝马迹
I'm pulling traces to run through the gc mass spec.
我找到些时间证据
Well I've got the when.
从眼球的玻璃状液 确定死亡时间
Vitreous humor from an eyeball confirms time of death
在周五夜里到周六早晨之间
Sometime between friday night and saturday morning.
还有她的最后一餐吃的是...
And her final meal
生菜 酸奶酪 鸡肉还有皮塔饼
Was lettuce yogurt chicken and pita.
希腊风味三明治 -很有可能
A gyro. most likely.
我已经让他们去查附近的希腊餐馆
I've got them checking greek restaurants in the neighborhood.
也许有人送过外卖♥♥到她办公室
Maybe someone made a delivery to her office.
死后抛尸
Dead before the fall.
希望早日知道死因
Wish we knew how she died.
毒物检查结果为阴性
Tox screen came back negative.
没嗑药 没中毒 甚至连咖♥啡♥因♥都没
No drugs no poison not even caffeine.
那么 全看你的了 费什
So ball's in your court fisher.
布雷纳恩医生丢给我
Dr. brennan left me with exactly
正好1263片碎骨头
1 263 bone fragments
每一片都令人感到疼痛 暴♥力♥还有绝望
Each one screaming pain violence and hopelessness.
所以让我松懈一下吧
So how about cutting me a little slack?
时间不等人 费什先生
The job gets easier with time mr. fisher.
有什么线索 可以确定她身份的吗
Any leads on who she is?
我正通过仅有的几块骨头碎片
The hot chick is doing a sketch
所重组的颅骨给她画素描肖像
From the few pieces of skull I could locate and reconstruct.
辣妹?
Hot chick?
不好意思
Sorry.
是另一个辣妹
The other hot chick.
一个带有头发的蝴蝶结
It's a bow. With hair.
棕色的头发
It's brown.
自然色
Natural colors.
也许能帮到安琪拉画那个素描
Might help angela with her sketch.
是的
Right.
你自己给她
You should give it to her.
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
我是你上司
And I'm kind of your boss.
还有什么发现 费什先生
Anything else mr. fisher?
在内侧髁上 我还发现极其细微的碰撞裂纹
I also found hairline impact fissures on the lateral epicondyle.
还有呢
And?
我的毕业论文研究的是...
My grad thesis explored
人类骨头从高处堕落后的结果
The effect of falls on human bone.
从暑假打工而想到论文主题
I got the idea at my summer job.
冒昧问一句
I'm afraid to ask.
自杀热♥线♥
Suicide hotline.
你是支持自杀还是反对自杀?
Were you... for or against?
有个蝴蝶结给你
Hey got a bow for you.
听着 哈特金斯 我们已经分手了
Look hodgins we both decided it's over.
我不想收任何礼物
I don't want any gifts.
是死者的
Um the bow's from the victim.
好的
Right.
对不起
Sorry.
那个蝴蝶结 帮助很大
That's helpful that bow.
进展如何
How's it coming?
根据我的素描
Well according to my sketch
受害人就成毕加索的模特了
The victim was a model for picasso.
很像
Like it.
奇尔夫先生 会多重组几片颅骨给我
Mr. cheerful's putting more pieces together for me.
不错的主意
That's a good idea.
如你所知 我有点酷
Just so you know uh I'm cool.
你和我 我们一起共事 仅此而已
You and i we work together and-and that's it.
很好
Great.
我们都是专业人事
We're two professionals.
是的 两个专业人事
Yep two professionals.
我得工作了 因为这个...
I should finish this 'cause this is...
好的 我也还有很多事要忙
Yeah yeah you know and I've got lots to do.
很多
I mean lots.
所以...
So...
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
从碰撞的裂纹来看 我估计...
From the impact fissures I'd estimate
她至少是从60米的高处堕落
Her fall was from at least 60 meters.
好的 首先 我怀疑布雷纳恩医生自己
Okay first of all I doubt even dr. brennan
也能发现上面的碰撞裂纹
Could discover that from impact fissures alone.
看了我的毕业论文 她才派我来这儿的
My thesis got me here. ask her.
第二点 那也不能表明她是从
And second that doesn't indicate
哪层楼掉下去 因为在她掉下来时
What floor she fell from 'cause the elevator car
电梯可能在大厦的任一楼层
Could have been on any floor in the building when she landed on it.
但那只是16层高的大厦
But since it's a 16-story building
每层楼的距离大概10英尺
At about 10 feet per floor...
11或者12英尺
11 or 12
如果你要算楼层之间的距离 -是的
If you count the space between floors. right.
252英尺
That's 252 feet.
那就是76.8米 差了17米
That gives us 76.8 meters-- a difference of about 17 meters.
那就是 52英尺
That's... 52 feet.
意味着 她是从楼顶掉落
Meaning she had to fall from the top floor
或者机房♥上面
Or the machine room above it.
真是大开眼界 费什先生
Very impressive mr. fisher.
某天 我还会像她一样终结自己
Well I'll still wind up like her one day.
费什先生 你就没想过找个女朋友?
You ever think of finding a girlfriend mr. fisher?
我有过女朋友
I've got one.
她叫吉尔
Jill.
她很漂亮
She's very beautiful.
是的
Yes.
此刻
Now.
帕蒂·豪易尔 她是其中一个还未登记上班的
帕蒂 hoyle-- she's one of the people
安琪拉的素描 跟她ID卡上的照片吻合
Angela's sketch matches the picture on her id card.
那么凯确实会帮你写报告
So cam is actually going to write you a letter
那样你就能得到那张椅子吗
So you can get the chair?
是的 她明白游戏规则
That's right. she understands how the game is played.
她跟你一样效力于同一个男人
She worked for the same man as you.
是的
That's right.
那个男人根本不存在
The man who doesn't exist.
你能想象在这样一个地方上班吗
Can you imagine working in a place like this?
不 这儿并不枯燥乏味
No. it's not sterile
没有诊断设备的房♥间
And there's no room for diagnostic equipment
或者足够大的骨头储藏室
Or sufficient bone storage.
骨头 我是指那个狭小的空间
Bones I meant the little cubicles.
看看他们 他们像是困兽
Look at them they look like caged animals.
从古到今 你能发现人类...
Throughout history you can find examples of human beings
适应各种环境
Adapting to virtually any environment.
比如你和你的位子
Like you and the chair.
你扯太远了
Me? whoa you're way off base.
席夫·杨 请接电♥话♥
Ziff-young. hold the line please.
席夫·杨 请接电♥话♥
Ziff-young. hold the line please.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表