我看了电视
I watch TV.
州警局得到破获那个受贿案的全部荣耀
State Police getting all the glory for that big RICO case?
到底怎么了
What the hell?
没事 当中有些政♥治♥原因
Relax, okay, it's political.
这又不是我泄露的
It came down way far above my head.
明白吗
Right?
别骗我了
Don't you lie to me, big man.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
我知道消息是哪泄露的 这绝不是高层合作
I know where this came from, and it wasn't from on high.
凯 让这事过去吧
Cam, let this one slip by.
你一定是布斯探员的弟弟吧
You must be Agent Booth's brother.
是的 我叫杰德
Yeah, I'm Jared.
你是FBI
You FBI?
是的 我算是FBI吧
FBI. Uh, yeah, yeah.
兰斯·斯维斯
Lance Sweets.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这是首都拍的
Capitals?
是的 瑟雷就是个飞人
Yeah, I know Seeley's a Flyers man,
这是在罗马的时候吧
but, hey, when in Rome, right?
你先请
Please.
我还从来没送过他什么生日礼物
Yeah, I still haven't gotten him anything for his birthday.
我哥哥不喜欢生日礼物
Oh, my brother doesn't like birthday presents.
不管怎样 这更像是"谢谢"
Anyways, these are more like a "thank you."
或是道歉
Or an apology.
你知道兄弟的感觉吧
You know what it's like with brothers, right?
没有
No.
我是独子
Only child.
有一个哥哥就像是再有一个老爸
Well, having a big brother is like having an extra dad,
那个从你真正老爸那里保护你的老爸
only a dad who protects you from your real dad.
并且一直认为你是孩子
And always thinks of you as a kid.
我和布斯有一样的问题
I have the same problem with Booth.
总讨厌那些自以为是的人的说教
There is nothing worse than somebody who always
但事实证明他们是对的
thinks they're right and then they're right.
是吧
Hmm. Right?
很高兴认识你 斯维斯探员
Yeah. It's a pleasure, Agent Sweets.
医生 不是探员
Doctor, not Agent.
吉姆·斯缇格曼被射了四枪
Jim Stegman was shot four times.
我假设每一枪都精确而蓄意的
I postulate that each gunshot was both precise and deliberate
而不是连续快速射击
and did not occur in a rapid-fire succession.
这难以从骨头上分辨出来
There's no way to tell that from the bones.
不 不是从骨头上
No, not from the bones.
而是枪击位置
Close-range injuries.
脚心 膝盖上
Middle of the foot, middle of the knee,
肩头 以及在心口的致命一击
middle of the shoulder, dead center on the heart.
小口径手♥枪♥
Small caliber weapon.
你说这是故意的
You believe this was done on purpose.
是的
Yes.
拷问逼供
Torture.
有人想要从他身上得到某种资料
Someone was trying to get information from this man.
爱迪生医生 这纯属猜测
Pure conjecture, Dr. Edison.
但这符合逻辑
But it has logical integrity.
三年前
So, three years ago,
斯缇格曼和珀格缇一道被捕
Stegman and Pongetti-- they were arrested.
他们一起诈骗
They were working some scam together.
我们已经知道他们是同伙
Well, we already knew they were accomplices.
那么就有第三个同伙了
Yeah, well, there was a third guy involved.
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了他 他被判五年徒刑
They ratted him out. He went to jail for five years.
五年徒刑 三年假释
Five-year sentence, three years with parole.
会不会是卧底
Is the stool out?
卧底
Is the stool out?
不 你是说无间道
No, you mean "stoolie,"
那家伙做不了叛徒
and the third guy wasn't the stoolie.
斯缇格曼和珀格缇才是叛徒
Stegman and Pongetti were, okay?
你去那看着 我去审他
You go in there, I'll be in here.
史蒂夫·杰克逊
Steve Jackson.
你♥他♥妈♥的穿着什么
What the hell are you wearing?
我已经假释出狱了
I'm on parole.
他们不让我再在华尔街干了
They won't let me work on Wall Street.
当然 我会做更绝的
Of course, I'd make less there.
出了什么事
What's this about?
关于斯缇格曼和珀格缇
Stegman and Pongetti.
假释官让我远离他们
Parole officer already told me to stay away from 'em.
但你没这么做
But you didn't stay away from them.
是吗 史蒂夫
Did you, Steve?
好吧
Fine.
我是见过斯缇格曼
I met with Stegman.
为什么
Why?
他向我赔理道歉
He was making amends, apologizing, in the program.
FBI为什么来找我这个小假释犯
One small parole violation and the FBI gets involved?
斯缇格曼和珀格缇都死了
Stegman and Pongetti are both dead.
你开玩笑啊
You got to be kidding.
枪杀
Shot.
听到仇人死了
It's okay, you can take a moment to rejoice
你可以庆祝一下
in the death of your enemies.
请吧
Go ahead.
珀格缇死了 太棒了
Pongetti's dead, good.
我的确很开心
I'm glad.
至于斯缇格曼
Stegman...
他不算太坏
he was okay.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你 -珀格缇出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He ratted you out. Pongetti ratted me out.
斯缇格曼支持了他
Stegman backed him is all.
我并没感到不快
I don't begrudge.
我有不在场证明
I got an alibi anyway.
我还没说他们的死亡时间呢
I didn't tell you when they died.
追踪设备
Tracking device.
从我两年前出狱以来
Somebody somewhere knows where I am
有人能知道我一天24小时在哪
24 hours a day since I got out for the next two years.
你认为是他做的案
Do you think he did it?
我们会调查他的去向
No, we'll check his whereabouts,
但你知道 我不这么想
but, you know, I don't think so.
那顶帽子不错 好了 我送你回实验室
Nice hat, huh? Come on. I'll take you back to the lab.
你的那个受贿案呢
What happened with your RICO bust?
没什么 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
你和凯说过什么
Have you been talking to Cam?
没有 是不是你做错了什么
No. Did you do something wrong?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你没有得到你应有的表彰
Well, you didn't get the credit you deserve.
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
生活并不需要表彰
Life is not always about credit.
这不是你以前说的话
That's not what you said before.
你说生活应该有表彰
You said life was all about credit
你要去夏威夷
and you were going to Hawaii
还把你头像印在硬币上
and they were going to put you on a coin.
我说 咱们别提这事儿了
You know what? Let's just forget about it.
好吗 骨头 算了吧
Okay, Bones? Forget about it.
杰德跟我说过 你老爱折磨自己
Jared warned me that you tend to sabotage yourself.
杰德说的
Jared said that?
他说你害怕成功
He said that your afraid of success.
所以基本上说 我是个窝囊废
So basically I'm a loser.
他从没说过"窝囊废"这词儿
No, he never said the word "loser."
你觉得我是个窝囊废吗 像那人一样
Do you think I'm a loser like that guy in there--
就是个穿着傻帽制♥服♥的小丑
some clown in some dumb-ass uniform
基本上谁不能做的好点
who basically can't do any better?
你这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
人类学里 男性总喜欢
Anthropologically, males tend
把自己排进一定的等级
to rank themselves into a hierarchy.
不在最高等级
There's no shame
也没什么不好意思的
in not being at the top of the hierarchy.
你没回答我问题 骨头
You're not answering the question, Bones.
回答我
Answer my question.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表