Sorry I'm late.
庭审时间比我预期的要长
Court went rather longer than expected.
海瑟 希望你什么都没说
Heather, I trust you've said nothing.
太晚了 -什么太晚了
Too late. -too late why?
你女朋友
Your girlfriend
把你女儿的裸照
Sent the naked picture of your daughter
发给了小报 所以你就别再认为
To the tabloids so you'd stop thinking
她完美的了 然后放弃结婚的打算
That she was perfect, and finally get married.
美国人虽然不精明 但却头脑清晰
What americans lack in subtlety, they make up with clarity.
罗杰 对不起
Roger, I'm so sorry.
你究竟为什么那么做
Why the hell would you do that?
请相信我 我从未
Please believe me. I would never
做什么伤害波西亚的事
Do anything to harm portia.
我只是犯了个严重的错误
I simply made a terrible mistake.
罗杰 罗杰
Roger! oh, roger!
我想
I trust this
会面已经结束了
Interview is over.
实际上 我还想再问一个问题
Actually, I just have one more question.
该死的 谁会喜欢戴这个
Who the hell would want to wear this?
很高兴见你那么轻松
It's so nice to see you relaxing,
喝着英国的上好啤酒 布斯探员
Enjoying some good british beer, agent booth.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -cheers.
告诉你
Tell you what.
我喜欢看到那座桥打开
I'd like to see that open.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
意味着好运
Luck.
你对好运气
Well, you'd have to be ridiculously lucky
太执着了 对吧
To see something like that, wouldn't you?
说对了
That's my point.
今天你是有那么点幸运
Well, you did get a little lucky today.
是瓦尔特PPK
That's a walther ppk.
是007用的枪
It's a james bond gun.
布斯 瑟雷·布斯
Booth-- seeley booth.
别 太吓人了
No, that's terrible.
谢谢 普瑞切
Thanks, pritch.
但是 请记住
But, please, um, just remember, though,
如果你用它 他们就会抓住我的
That if you do use it, I'm the one they'll hang.
我是神枪手
Hey, I'm a good shot.
是美国的那帮怪人
Uh-oh, it's the american squints.
你会喜欢他们的
You'll love these people.
我是布斯 瑟雷·布斯
Booth-- seeley booth.
你给我的那张纸
Hey, uh,he paper you sent me
是波西亚·福兰顿的母亲给她的信
Turns out to be a letter to portia frampton from her mother.
可能是她童年的纪念品
A keepsake from her childhood, perhaps?
不 日期是今年
No, it's dated this year.
信上怎么说
What does the letter say?
信的正文很难辨认
Uh, the entire body of the letter is indecipherable.
只能看清日期和称呼语
The date and the salutation
但那签名已经清楚了
And the signature are clear, though
多谢安琪
Thanks, angie.
波西亚·福兰顿的母亲还活着?
So, portia frampton's mother is still alive?
这导致了一系列的问题
That raises a whole set of questions.
二层是X射线覆盖下的区域
Visible on the l2 is an area of radiolucency.
苍蝇都飞不进来
Can't see a damn thing.
等等 克拉克
Give us a moment, clark.
我们今天发现了一些骸骨的碎片 威克斯雷博士
We found a few more bone fragments today, dle wr.
干得好 多老的?
Good. how old?
最多100年
No more than 100 years.
为了阻止福兰顿
To prevent frampton from building
在这地方建心爱的摩天大楼计划
His beloved skyscrapers on this site,
我们需要青铜时代或更早的物品
We need to find something from the bronze age or older.
有证据表明
There is evidence
周围骨骼有重吸收现象
Of reabsorption of the surrounding bone.
这里 我看到了
Ah, here, yes, I see.
真有意思
Very interesting.
科瑞尔 你这样很不礼貌
Cyril, you're being impertinent.
拜托你别说话了
Please stop speaking.
这变异
Well, could the anomaly
会不会是血管母细胞瘤? -好 解散
Be a hemangioblastoma? okay, off you go.
除非你们找到一具
And don't come back until you find
青铜时代的钙化古怪骸骨
At least one bronze age
否则别回来
Ossified funny bone.
让凯做一个组织检查 克拉克
Have cam do a histology, clark.
明白 布雷纳恩博士
Will do, dr. brennan.
那 现在去哪?
So... what now?
可以喝杯小酒 然后去你那上♥床♥
Well, I thought quick drink, back to yours for some sex,
再出去吃一顿迟到的晚餐
And then out for a late supper.
我希望我会愿意
I'm inclined to accept.
我很荣幸
I'm ever so pleased.
但布斯说我不该相信你
But booth says I shouldn't trust you.
怎么会这样
And why is that?
他说你喜欢争强好胜
Well, he says you like to rack them up.
争强好胜? 说得真含糊
Rack them up? how vague.
布斯很会看穿人的心思
Booth is very good at reading people. hmm.
既然那样 我们不如先共进晚餐
Well, in that case, how about we start with the supper,
再让那些问题有多远滚多远
And then let the chips fall where they may?
这倒是一个更让人接受的折衷办法
That would be an acceptable compromise.
我检查了头盖骨碎片的微观痕迹
I checked out the skull fragments for microscopic traces.
多么漂亮有光泽呀 那是什么
How shiny and pretty-- what is it?
珍珠母
Mother-of-pearl.
你今天有没有跟安琪拉说过话
Have you talked to angela today?
有 你是不是在说我们的受害者
Yes... are you saying our victim
是被一条鲍鱼袭击的 -她不会气疯了吧
Was attacked by an abalone? -how mad is she?
气得疯狂至极
Mad, mad, mad.
我以为女人看着我们为她打架
I thought women secretly liked it
会心中暗喜
When we fought over them.
不是所有女人都那样
"women" is an unacceptable generalization.
你应该检查下你另外那只肩了
Well, you should look over your other shoulder.
骨头 我12岁就会开车了
Bones, I've been driving since I was 12, okay?
如果告诉你 昨天我没跟威克斯雷博士上♥床♥
Would it make you less agitated if I told you
你能不能冷静点
That I didn't sleep with dr. wexler last night?
我没激动
I'm not agitated, okay?
我激动是因为
I'm agitated because of driving
开这么辆小车而已
This little car, that's all.
威克斯雷博士是个
Look, dr. wexler is just...
我没有因为你和他在一起而激动
I'm not agitated because of you and dr. wexler.
他是那种
Wexler's just another guy looking
玩一♥夜♥情♥的人 就是这样
For a one-night stand. that's it... whoa.
然后呢 -他不会认真对你的
So? so, he doesn't take it seriously.
认真? 你以为什么呢
Seriously? what do you mean?
你就不会在做♥爱♥时笑起来?
You never laugh during sex?
我就会那么做
Because I do.
你看到那辆货车了吗 -我看到了
Whoa, do you see that lorry? -I see that lorry.
那是辆卡车 我们是美国人 应该说卡车
It's a truck, okay? we're an american, and that is a truck.
我会在做♥爱♥时笑起来
I laugh during sex.
这只是
It's... just...
我说的不是这个认真
It's not that kind of serious.
我认为他是认真的
Well, I think dr. wexler is serious
想和我上♥床♥
About having sex with me.
相当想
Very interested.
你觉得很新鲜吗
Ok news bulletin for you.
骨头 他又不是世界上
Bones, there's not a guy in this country
唯一一个没和你上♥床♥的人
Who wouldn't have sex with you.
可能他还是个同性恋 放轻松点
Probably half the gay men... whoa, easy.
你是喜欢我呢
Are you being nice about me
还是讨厌英国人
Or awful about british men?
威克斯雷并不特别 但你与众不同
Wexler is not special; you are.
布雷纳恩
Brnan.
我是不是打得不是时候
Am I interrupting anything?
没 我只是在帮布斯开车
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表