坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩博士 继续分♥析♥
Dr. Temperance Brennan, resuming analysis.
这些融合在大腿节前腹部的物质
The material fused into the anterior ventral femur appears
似乎是塑料的 有部分已经融化了
to be plastic, partially melted.
布斯
BOOTH: Booth.
我发现了一些东西
I found something.
是什么
What is it?
伊安从哪里弄到一个
Where would Ian get
标着HGC的扑克筹码
a poker chip marked HGC?
天啊
My God.
两天前 威克斯雷博士和朋友们一起喝酒
Two nights ago, Dr. Wexler was buying drinks for his friends
打桌球 好像他完全不关心这个世界一样
and playing the tables as if he hadn't a care in the world.
他有没有和女人在一起
Was he with a woman?
这是一个男士们的酒吧 布斯探员
This is a gentlemen's club, Agent Booth.
我可没有看到舞台钢管或者舞♥女♥之类的
I didn't see a stage or pole or dancers or anything...
不 是绅士们的酒吧
No, a-an English gentlemen's club
给真正的
is for actual
英国绅士们的
English gentlemen.
威克斯雷博士怎么跟你交钱的
How did Dr. Wexler strike you?
脸红
Flush.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我想你们那会说 在钱堆里打滚
I believe you'd say "rolling in dough"?
没错
That's right. He, uh,
他付钱了 -他欠多少
he paid off his tab. How much did he owe?
这个话题很敏感
We're getting into ticklish areas
属于机密
of confidentiality now.
毕竟是一个很绅士的酒吧啊
This is a gentlemen's club, after all.
伦敦警♥察♥厅能保证美国联邦调查局的判断力
Scotland Yard will guarantee the FBI's discretion.
没有问题吗 布斯探员
Isn't that right, Agent Booth?
是的
Hmm? Yeah, right.
超过五千英镑
Over 5000 pounds?
他用现金付款的
He paid it off in cash.
他从哪拿到钱的 -我不知道
Where'd he get that kind of money? I'm sure I have no idea.
拜托
Please.
拿着这个
Look, I, um, took this,
你可能会说 保险起见 还是看看
you might say, as a precaution, even though
尽管威克斯雷博士告诉我们他认识这个人
Dr. Wexler told us that he knew the gentlemen and...
没有什么问题
everything was fine.
这是用监控相机照的
This was taken from the security camera.
好棒的纹身
BOOTH: Nice tattoo.
那个有纹身的男人把他带走了
And the guy with the tattoo is taking him away.
如果我知道他们是去把他杀了
Well, if I thought they were going to kill him,
那我肯定不会袖手旁观的
then I'd have done something.
别为难自己了 兄弟
Don't beat yourself up, pal.
我明白你已经尽力了
You know, I'm sure you did the best you could.
氧化物检查结果表明他和他两个朋友
Tox screen showed he had quite a night
酒囊先生和饭袋先生喝了相当多
with his friends Mr. Scotch and Mr. Merlot.
血醇水平是18
Blood alcohol level was .18.
没有嗑药或者其他的活动了
No drugs, recreational or otherwise,
也没有吸烟
and no evidence of nicotine.
那他手上为什么会有一支烟
So what was the cigarette doing in his hand?
我可以想象 是放在这里证明有个爆♥炸♥
Put there to justify the explosion, I would imagine.
埃迪逊先生 你发现了什么
What have you found, Mr. Edison?
如果计算正确
Well, if the casts are accurate,
新的骨头形成了不平的表面
new bone growth formed a craggy surface
在肩胛骨上
on the scapulas
还有左右的上踝的侧面
and both the left and right lateral epicondyles.
意味着
Meaning?
受害者有粘液囊炎
The victim had bursitis
是由激烈的反复性运动造成的
caused by strenuous repetitive motion.
我只一个划船者的尸检上
The only time I've seen this was
见过一次
on an autopsy of a sculler.
什么东西 鱼吗
What is that, like a fish?
就是划船队的一员
A sculler is someone who crews on a rowing team.
我还检查了
I also examined
他前额骨的骨折
the fracture to his frontal bone.
是被人用头撞的
It was the result of a head-butt.
我同意
Ouch. I concur.
我会把你的结果发给布雷纳恩博士博士
I'll send your findings to Dr. Brennan.
谢谢
Thank you.
安琪拉 在做什么
What are you working on, Angela?
放大克拉克和哈特金斯
Uh, blowing up all the photos
留下来的图片
of the remains for Clark and Hodgins,
希望不要错过小细节
trying not to lose quality.
很棒
Excellent.
对了 还有件事
Oh, one other thing.
我和你的丈夫 前夫上♥床♥了
I slept with your husband-- ex-husband.
什么
What?
再见 -你别走
Good-bye. Don't leave.
埃迪逊先生 我需要一个证人
Mr. Edison, I need a witness.
我想你肯定可以找到
I'm sure you can find somebody
一个比我资格老的人
who's been here longer than I have.
是跟不跟我一起
Are you one of us or not?
不是
Uh, no, I'm not one of us.
不管怎么样你都得来
Well, you'll do anyway.
安琪拉 我和他上♥床♥了
Angela, I slept with him, and I feel
我感觉很怪
really weird about it.
等等 什么
W-Wait, how?
什么时候的事 天啊
D... I mean, when? Oh, God.
格雷森的航♥班♥取消了 之后机缘巧合
Grayson's flight was canceled, and one thing led to another.
他很有魅力
He's very attractive,
所以我们一起过夜了
so... we spent the night together.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有关系
It's okay.
真的
Really?
当然
Yeah, of course.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们已经离婚了
We're divorced, so...
而且我从他身上得到我想要的东西了
I mean, I got what I wanted from him, so...
我想你也得到了
...now I guess you did, too.
是
Well... yeah.
我能撤了吗
Can I go now, please?
安琪拉 我
Angela, I...
你真的太了不起了
You are an amazing person.
你现在为什么了不起
Why are you amazing now?
我和格雷森上♥床♥了 而安琪拉对此毫不在意
I slept with Grayson, and Angela's okay with it
当然了
Of course. Yeah.
我为什么要在意
Why should I care?
我就要嫁给你了
I'm going to marry you.
好吧 你的逻辑完美无缺
Well, I see no holes in your logic.
他一天之内就会走的
And he'll be gone in a day.
他还在这吗
He's... still here?
那希望他走好
Wow, that must have gone well.
这是给我的吗
Is that something for me?
是的
Uh, yeah,
是微粒和动物分♥析♥的前期结果
it's preliminary results of particulate and bug analysis.
我们发现底栖藻类
Now, I found microphytobenthos algae,
砂表性的堆积物外生的硅藻
epipsammic and epipelic diatoms,
还有摇滚属甲壳纲或者蚊类
as well as a Chironomus riparius, or midge fly,
这些都来自他们给我的衣物碎片
all of which were on the clothing shreds they sent me.
你这么激动 肯定是有原因的
Well, you're excited, so it must mean something.
这些藻类上的沉淀物等级表明
The levels and sediment on the algae indicate
受害者在他死前24小时内接近了Henley-on-Thames
that the victim was near Henley-on-Thames within 24 hours of his death.
亨利皇家赛船会
The Henley Royal Regatta
在那里举♥行♥
takes place there.
划船啊
Rowing.
为什么和我一起来 而不是和普瑞切得探员
Why are you doing this with me and not Inspector Pritchard?
拜托 Bones 咱们俩才能干出点成果
Come on, Bones, you and me, we're the real deal.
好吧
All right, look, you know,
你知道她最近过的不好
she's having a tough time with this.
如果是你被杀了我也会这么做的
I would, too, you know, if you were killed.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表