by the sadistic murder of my daughter
我想也许我也能这么做
that I thought that I would try one myself.
如果没其它的事 我只想喝个烂醉
If there's nothing further, I'm gonna get blind drunk.
我在死者身上发现奇怪的东西
So I found something very odd that was on the victim:
雷汞(可爆♥炸♥的雷酸盐)
mercury fulminate.
我想凯正在给我们传检测结果
I thought Cam was going to be sending us all the results.
我是成年人 不需要帮手
I'm a grown-up. I don't need a middle man.
现在 根据水银浓度
Now, with this amount of mercury,
我想他被下毒了 但是
I'd think he'd been poisoned, but
毒品药检结果显示不是
tox results say otherwise.
不是Henley做的药检吗
And it didn't come from Henley?
不是
Nope.
我还发现了叶硅酸盐矿物质
I also found phyllosilicate minerals
和碳酸
and carbonic acid.
但不确定是否来自同一个地方
But I'm not sure where they came from either.
你能给我更多
Hey, can you have them send me more samples from the remains
案发现场的证据做测试吗
and the locations from which they came on the body?
当然
Of course.
但是苏格兰法庭说所有证物请求
But Scotland Yard says that all requests have to
必须获得Dr. Saroyan的批准
come through Dr. Saroyan.
是的
Right.
没她的允许什么都不许做
'Cause nothing could possibly happen without her.
你还好吗 哈特金斯
Is everything okay, Hodgins?
是的 当然 很好
Yep. Sure. Fine.
我有个伟大的领导帮我做申请
I'll have our all-powerful leader send the request.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
凯说要么来这儿
Cam said we had to.
要么失业
Or lose our jobs.
禁止反抗
For insubordination.
我希望你们
Oh, I was kind of hoping
是自愿来这里
that you all came of your own volition
而且是抱有想改善紧张局势
with an eye toward ameliorating
的想法来这里的
a tense situation.
能不能告诉她让她别那么专横?
Can't you just tell her not to be so bossy?
我是你老板
I'm your boss.
你必须意识到
It's very important to realize
萨罗博士没有做惹你生气的事
that Dr. Saroyan has done nothing to merit your anger.
谢谢
Thank you.
做为老板
As a boss.
在私人生活方面
But by sexualizing
她和波利萨先生间的关系
her relationship with Mr. Barasa...
难道没有更好的办法
Is there no better way
来解决吗
to put that?
事情越来越糟
Everything else sounds worse.
她让你们面对彼此的感情
She's made you both confront unresolved feelings
波利萨先生影响了你的生活
about Mr. Barasa's impact on your lives
也影响了你们之间的关系
and how he affects your relationship.
安琪拉和我深爱对方而且打算结婚
Angela and I love each other and are getting married.
我知道
I know.
为什么你觉得我会这么问?
Why did you think I was questioning that?
听着 史瑞奇
Look, Shrinky,
别没事找事 好吗?
don't go making problems where there aren't any, okay?
这样 下次你开车送人去机场
Although, the next time that you drive somebody to the airport,
避开道奇好吗?
just let them fly the hell out of Dodge, okay?
如果我闭嘴
This all would have been a lot easier
事情会更好解决
if I'd kept my mouth shut.
不 荒谬
No, nonsense.
你们是朋友
You're all friends.
我相信你们也看到现在的情况
I'm sure now that you see the situation for what it is,
你们知道怎么解决
you'll know how to move through it.
对吗
Am I right?
我想我们需要互相道歉
I think Dad wants us to apologize.
我很抱歉
I apologize for...
和别人上♥床♥
sleeping with people.
我很抱歉在你和别人上♥床♥的时候
I apologize for snapping at you
抓了个正着
after basically giving you permission to sleep with people.
天啦
Oh, God.
现在没问题了吧
So now everything is fine?
这就是在经验丰富和事佬的指导下
That is the result of open and honest communication
公开和坦诚沟通的结果
with a highly trained mediator.
很好
Fine.
对于我的任性我很抱歉
I am sorry for being so cranky,
这是我的本性
which is my basic personality,
虽然道歉看起来很傻
so it seems stupid to apologize...
哈特金斯 你刚才
Hodgins, would you just...
我道歉
I apologize.
威克斯雷博士没有说过
Dr. Wexler never said one word
关于福兰顿可以在这区开♥发♥项目的话
about giving Frampton the okay to build condos here.
但他签署了证明这个区域
Well, he signed a writ saying
不是历史遗迹的文件
this place had no historical value.
我被搞糊涂了
I'm stunned, I tell you.
文件是伪造的
The writ must be a forgery.
两年后 没人会发现
After two years, you hadn't found anything.
这是个合理的时间线
I think that's a reasonable time line.
文件说我们必须在两天的停止挖掘
This says we have to vacate the dig in two days.
但是威克斯雷博士确信已经快找到了
But Dr. Wexler felt certain we were close.
正南方600米
There was a previous Bronze Age find
是青铜器时代的遗址
about 600 meters south.
这是他的签名 不是吗?
That's his signature, right?
我不在科 他不会这么做的
I don't care; he wouldn't do it.
布斯探员 布雷纳恩博士
Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan.
法♥院♥调查死者帐目的文件
Yeah? Got these from our forensic accountant.
看这里
Wow, look at that.
这些支票是开给威克斯雷博士的
These are checks made out to Wexler.
其中十张来自
Ten of them from
福兰顿的石油公♥司♥
a shell company owned by Frampton.
这个身无分文的古人类学家
Seems that 25,000 pounds was the going rate
有两万五千英磅的进帐
for a piss-broke forensic anthropologist.
他就是用这个来还债的
That's how he paid off his debts.
福兰顿贿赂伊安让他停止挖掘
Frampton bribed Ian to vacate the dig.
他们在死者四肢发现
They found traces of mercury fulminate
雷汞的痕迹
in the lower extremities,
膝盖骨浓度较高
higher concentration on the patellas,
也就是他被刺的部位
and the greatest was where he was stabbed.
也就是雷汞是凶器上的
So it was on the murder weapon.
是的 看起来是
Yeah, looks that way.
知道那是什么武器吗
Any idea what kind of weapon it was?
不知道
Not yet.
什么凶器会像棍子一样
Whatever punctured the bone
缓钝的戳穿骨头
was rough, like a stick.
我试过刀
And I've tried knives,
尖钻 鹤嘴锄 但没有符合的
awls, picks, but nothing matches.
谁用雷汞呢
Who would use mercury fulminate?
雷汞会被摄影师用在氖灯和电池里
It's used in neon lights, batteries,
还有制革厂
by taxidermists and at tanneries,
和炸♥药♥厂也会用到
and in the manufacture of explosives.
福兰顿有很多公♥司♥
Frampton has different companies.
也许其中一家使用雷汞
Maybe one of them uses mercury fulminate.
好的 我来查查是哪家
Yeah, I'll see what he owns.
那我来查查在这些领域有哪里器具
Yeah, and I'll look for any instruments found
可以被用来当武器
in those fields that could be used as a weapon.
看看这是谁 骨骨
Ah, look at that, Bones, huh?
我不是说我们非得有一个国王或者王后
I'm not saying that we should have a king or a queen
随时处罚之类
or beheadings and all that jazz.
我只是说 得这样叫别人
I'm just saying, you know, calling someone like, uh,
瑟雷·布斯先生 这样比较文明
hey, Sir Seeley Booth, now that is civilized.
什么让你觉得自己是个骑士
What makes you think that you would be knighted?
别这样 你太认真了 不是吗
Come on. You're serious, right?
拜托
Please.
看看你们 很轻松啊
Well, look at this. You two seem to be relaxing.
是啊 正打算告诉你 正进入状态 知道吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表