And you send out little e-mails
来总结现在的情况了
Summarizing the case so far?
是的 外加我查了那些邮件 确认他们是不是被打开过
Yes, plus I check those e-mails to see if they've been opened.
真是严密的系统
That's a very good system.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为要不是你查了的话
Because if you weren't checking, I probably never
我可能永远也不会去读那些邮件
Would have read the e-mail that said
上面说布斯调查了一个有飞行执照的皮肤科医生
Booth questioned a flying dermatolost.
我希望你不是为了得到些免费的洗剂
I hope you're not trying to get some free lotion.
我拿质谱仪测助燃物的样品了
I ran the accelerant sample through the gc mass spec.
有四乙基铅的痕迹
There were traces of tetra-ethyl lead.
我们换话题了吗
Have we changed the subject?
没有 因为如果你没有在邮件的问题上这么固执
No, because if you hadn't been so anal about the e-mails,
我永远也不可能知道我发现了
I never would have known that I discovered something
很无聊但又对调查至关重要的东西
That wasn't merely interesting But vital to the investigation.
是四乙基铅
Which is tetra- ethyl lead?
四乙基铅是一种常见的汽油抗爆剂
Tetra-ethyl lead was a common antiknock additive in gasoline
经常在催化转换器和无铅汽油中出现
That went out with catalytic converters and unleaded gas.
皮肤科医生开的是辆老车吗
Does the flying dermatologist drive a vintage car?
可能
Maybe.
但是确定的是 那个医生开飞机
But for sure, the flying dermatologist flies a plane.
航♥空♥燃油
Aviation gas?
死者的残骸是用航♥空♥燃油焚烧的
The victim's remains were incinerated by aviation gas.
我会告诉布斯
I'll let booth know.
希望在你发现这点之前
Hopefully, she hasn't flown the coop
她还没有飞走
While you were getting to the point.
我只是想表现得好点
I was just trying to be nice.
你跟我撒谎了
You lied to me.
是的
Yes.
我是给卡尔开了张镇静剂的处方
I wrote cal a prescription for painkillers.
我不该那么做
I shouldn't have.
那是事实
That's the truth.
但这次不是 医生
Yeah, but not this time, doc.
我现在明白你说谎水准极高
Now that I know that you're a world-class liar,
这次我是有备而来了
I came just a little bit more prepared this time.
看看这个
Take a look at that there.
我的飞行记录
My flight logs... mm-hmm.
过去几年的
.. for the past year.
看这里
Oh, look at here,
就这里
This one here.
就在这
Right here.
对 我带卡尔飞过几次
Yes, I took cal flying a few times.
没带上孩子们
Without the kids?
这张我最喜欢了
This one here is my favorite.
特别飞去纽约的那次
This particular flight to new york.
你们在那度过整个周末
You were gone the whole weekend.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我把你想知道的都告诉你
All right, I'll tell you what you want to know.
我丈夫并不知道
No, my husband didn't know
我跟金家的男保姆有染
I was having an affair with the kings' manny.
我会为了不让他发现就杀了卡尔吗
Would I have killed cal To prevent him from finding out?
我不会
No, I would not.
为什么 因为我丈夫
Why? because my husband
根本不在乎我跟谁有关系
Doesn't give a damn who I boff.
我是否知道有人对卡尔有恶意
Do I know anyone else who might wish cal ill?
我知道
Yes.
理查德·金
Richard king.
别停 谈得挺好
Don't stop, this is great.
继续
Keep going.
卡尔让我卖♥♥空一个股票
Cal told me to sell a stock.
他说他有内部消息
He said he had some insider knowledge
说有个公♥司♥ 有麻烦了
That, uh, this company was in trouble.
我得到这个消息 大赚了一笔
I took the tip, made a killing.
就是那次我带他飞去纽约以示感谢
That's when I flew him to new york to say thank you.
整个周末 我们玩得十分融洽
And he said "you're welcome" all weekend.
这就是跟理查德有关的事
What's this have to do with richard king?
那就是理查德的公♥司♥
It was richard king's company.
看起来怎样 马克斯
How's that look, max?
很好 看起来很好
Good, looks good.
没想到我还能再做一个实验
Never thought I'd be doing another experiment.
爸爸 你在这干嘛
Dad, what are you doing in here?
马克斯给实验出了个好主意
Max had a great idea for an experiment.
爸爸 你说你不会碰物证的
Dad, you said you wouldn't touch evidence.
他很当心
He's been very careful
没有去碰物证 布雷纳恩博士
Not to touch the evidence, dr. brennan.
知道吗 你老爸 让我重新想起
You know, your old man, he reminded me
为什么我会走上科学道路
Why I got into science.
抓杀人犯 -不是
To catch murderers? no.
用有趣的方法认知事物
To figure stuff out in amusing ways.
骨头是被航♥空♥燃油烧成灰的
The bones were incinerated By aviation fuel.
他们只需知道
They just need to know, uh,
基本上 风有多大
How strong the wind was-- basic.
弄清楚多大的风能把骨头
, figure out how big a wind blew the bones...
检查一下天气记录
Check the weather charts.
基本 这非常基本
Basic, that's very basic.
可这就是你当年帮我
But this is the same wind tunnel
为科技展做的那个风洞啊
You helped me build for the science fair.
没错 非常基础的风洞 宝贝
Right, yeah, a basic wind tunnel, honey.
你还得了头奖
You won first prize.
根据树林里找到的骨头
I made casts that weigh the same
我做了同样重量的铸件
As the bones we found in that tree.
好了 现在
All right, now...
我们把人造头骨放入风洞
We put the skull cast into the wind tunnel
因为那是树上最大的人造物品了
Since that was the largest artifact on the tree.
我什么都没碰过
I didn't touch anything.
骨头在风速每小时42英里的速度下
The bone begins to move
开始动了
At wind speeds of 42 miles per hour.
合力不足以令它飞起来
Not enough net force to achieve aerodynamic lift.
但加至69
But crank it to 69...
我核对了国家气象局的资料
I checked the national weather service.
上周那个区域有过风暴
There were windstorms in that area last week.
东北风 风力达到71英里每小时
A strong nor'easter hit 71 miles per hour
上周二
Late last tuesday.
告诉了我们卡尔文死于48小时内
That gives us a 48-hour Window for calvin warren's murder.
但我们仍不知道他在哪里被杀的
But we still don't know where he was killed
或者尸体是在哪儿被丢弃的
Or where the body was dumped.
等等 我有办法弄清楚
Wait a minute, I can figure that out.
爸爸 你被开除了
Dad, you're fired.
什么
What?
国家海洋大气局
The national oceanic and atmospheric administration.
海气局记录了地表情况
The noaa tracks surface conditions.
我们可以划归大致区域
We can calculate where the bones
回溯东北方向的路线
Started out if we can plot approximate mass
从而计算出骨头
And reverse the path
最初的起始点
Of that nor'easterly.
其他较重的骨头一定
The heavier remains will still
还在最初弃置点的附近
Be near the original dump site.
看到了 我在帮忙
You see, I'm helping.
绝对帮大忙了
Oh, most definitely is helping.
对不起 爸爸 你还是被解雇了
I'm sorry, dad, but you're fired.
你参与了一项法医实验
You took part in a forensic experiment.
你说你不会 但你还是参与了
You said you wouldn't, but you did,
所以你现在被解雇了
So now you're fired.
布雷纳恩博士 他什么物证都没碰
Dr. brennan, he didn't touch any Of the evidence.
没事 孩子
it's okay, kid.
没关系
Never mind.
助攻得好 米克
Nice assist, mick.
现在快把他引出去
Now take him out quick.
不要
No, mick!
传球 传球
Pass it! pass it!
你好 艾利克莎
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表