她给我搞到了一辆豪华轿车
Bones-- she got us a limo.
那当然
Of course.
不过如果你去过殖民地
But if you're ever in the colonies...
那就太好了
That would be lovely.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
不对
No.
恩
Yes.
她很性感
And she's very sexual.
好啦 够了
Enough with this...
住口
Stop.
我会很怀恋这个地方
I'm gonna miss this place.
* The birds begin to sing the song of love... *
这绝对不只是个吃饭的地方
This is definitely not a diner.
* And make their happy sound... *
好了 快点
Come on. Yeah.
我们得走了 要不然又有人被杀
We should go before someone else gets killed.
恩 说的对
Yeah, you're right.
出发
Here we go.
挽着我的手
My arm?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 斯里爵士
Thank you, Sir Seeley. Yes.
我的荣幸
Pleasure, Lady Temperance.
你听起来像是个澳大利亚人
You sound Australian.
才不是
That didn't sound Australian.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表