他的指关节处有伤口
with a laceration on their locked proximal interphalangeal joint,
请大家看一下邻座旅客的手指
so if everyone can look at their neighbor's
是否有伤
proximal interpha...
我来吧
I tell you what,
谁想要布雷纳恩博士的免费签名书
who would like a free signed copy of dr. brennan's new book?
请举手
raise your hands.
看到了吧
look at that, huh?
这就是你的办法啊
Oh, I see what you're doing.
请大家不要放下手
all right, so keep your hands up nice and high
以便布雷纳恩博士能确定书籍数量
so dr. brennan can count the number of books we need.
有没有人想要问布雷纳恩博士问题
hey, does anyone have a... a question for dr. brennan?
布雷纳恩博士 你这是在工作吗
are you working on anything right now, dr. brennan?
是的 请举着手
yes. keep your hands up.
那香味是什么
what is that delicious smell?
烤猪肉
roast pork.
不 那香味是
oh, no, that delicious smell
头等舱和经济舱的区别
is the difference between first class and coach.
骨头 怎么样了
how we doing there, bones?
布斯
Booth...?
等等
hold that.
过来
over here.
你好 -你好
hi.hi.
布斯
Booth? yeah.
你叫什么名字
what's your name?
你可以写"致英俊的尼克·德维托"
just sign it to "awesome nick devito."
这有什么大不了的
what is the big deal?
我练枪的时候
I just got a little trigger finger.
刚好拉伤肌腱而已
I injured my tendon.
你喜欢玩枪吗
you like shooting a lot?
是啊 我乐此不疲
yeah, I love shooting.
这不意味着我不是你的读者
doesn't mean I'm not a reader.
跟我们来吧
okay, tell you what, come with us? come on.
我不认识那个叫伊丽莎白·琼斯的人
I don't know anybody named elizabeth jones, no.
喂 小甜甜
hey, sweets,
你还和伊丽莎白的编辑在一起吗
are you still with elizabeth jones' editor?
是的 我
yes, and I have...
问他是否认识尼克·德维托
okay, ask him if he knows someone by the name of nick devito.
这个问题能让我得到赠书吗
is this like a question to get my free book?
你的创口贴在哪
where's your band-aid?
你认识尼克·德维托吗
do you know nick devito?
它一定是在我睡着的时候脱落了
it must've come off while I was asleep.
我把它扯开过
I twitch. I'm twitchy.
我和丹尼·德维托吃过饭
I had lunch once with danny devito.
他说没有 我有个消息
he says no. I have information.
伊丽莎白和一个
elizabeth jones was having an affair
叫阿蒂的男人有外遇
with a man known only as "artie."
他们好了一年多
the relationship's been going on for over a year,
但在最近关系急转直下
but it went bad in the last month or so.
他已经结婚了 他太太有重病
he's married. his wife is sick
而他儿子是个讨厌鬼
and his kid is a pain in the ass.
小甜甜 你真是急我所需
you know what, sweets? you're the man of the hour.
我请你喝酒
I owe you a beer and a rye chaser, my friend.
那我岂不是又要醉如烂泥了
that sounds like it would make me sick.
你可以回你的座位了
you can go back to your seat.
为什么
why?
我们有个更大的嫌犯
well, we have a much better suspect.
我想你知道我来做什么
I think you know why I'm here.
我为我儿子的行为感到抱歉 他只是个孩子
look, I'm sorry about my son-- he's a teenager.
他母亲病重
his mother's very ill.
与你儿子无关 阿蒂
it's not about your son, artie.
而是关于伊丽莎白·琼斯
it's about elizabeth jones.
我太太不知道她
my wife doesn't know about e.j.
我不想让她知道
I would like to keep it that way.
伊丽莎白是否曾要求你离婚
did elizabeth jones ask you to leave your wife?
我从一开始就告诉她这不可能
from the very beginning, I told elizabeth that would never happen.
你该看到安很憔悴
you see the shape that ann's in?
我的首要责任是
my first priority right now is to be
做个好丈夫 好父亲
a good husband and a good father.
带这个奄奄一息的女人去中国
by dragging a dying woman to china?
不是你想的那样 站上中国古老的长城
no, to stand on the great wall of china
是安从小的梦想
has been ann's dream since she was a little girl.
这是我们一家团聚的最后机会
our last chance to do something amazing as a family together.
而伊丽莎白就一直跟踪你
so elizabeth jones followed you?
显然是的
obviously. mm.
然后你就杀了她
and you killed her.
当然不是 -借过
of course not. excuse me.
我是个律师
I am a lawyer.
你太太真的不知道她
mm. your wife didn't know about her?
她知道是有个人
she knows that there was someone.
那你和伊丽莎白谈过吗
did you talk to elizabeth?
是 我求她放我们一马
yes. I begged her to leave us alone.
安睡得正熟
ann was asleep.
我已经说过 我是个律师
as I said, agent Booth, I'm an attorney.
你没有证据
you have no evidence
而且在我们抵达上海前的时间所剩无几
and very little time before we land in shanghai.
如果你们要找出凶手
if you want to find out who killed e.j.,
我建议别再在我身上浪费时间
I suggest you not waste any more time on me.
我增强了胸骨照片的对比
I enhanced the photographs of the sternum.
这部分有反光
light was reflected off of this area here.
皮肤不可能产生这种反射
skin wouldn't do that.
那一定有微小的金属碎片嵌入骨头
there were tiny metal shards embedded in the bone.
硅也能产生同样的效果
and silicon melted into it as well.
隆胸 有可能吗
fake boobs? how does that help?
硅 不是硅胶
silicon,not silicone.
可能是某种芯片
it was a chip of some kind--
比如手♥机♥SIM卡 相机存储卡
a sim card from a phone, memory chip from a camera.
不过我们要看到实物才能确定
but we need to see it to make a positive i.d.
布里瑞怎么样
how did it go with bilbrey?
他是个律师 他没有吐露太多
he's an attorney-- he's not saying much of anything.
那个爱玩枪的小子德维托呢
and the gun nut, devito?
他的创口贴应该是
most likely, his band-aid was stuck
粘到了餐车的轮子上
to the wheel of a food cart.
赶紧找到确凿的证据 雪儿
find me the smoking gun, cherie,
否则着陆后 凶手就会消失在茫茫10亿人口之中
or that killer disappears into a billion people when you land.
确切来讲是12.9亿人口
1.29 billion. approximately.
你是在给我们施压吗
are you pressuring us?
旅途愉快
have a lovely flight.
我刚联♥系♥到上海国际机场
I was just contacted by shanghai international.
他们刚抓获一名叫菲利克斯·克罗森的男子
they've arrested a man named felix clossen,
一位荷兰籍的工作人员
a dutch national who works for the airline.
他正在使用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
he was passing stolen credit card numbers.
干得好 但此刻我们更关心
that's fascinating, but we're more interested in
能否立即解决这件谋杀案
solving a murder investigation right now.
所有的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码都是这架飞机乘客的
all the credit card numbers were from passengers on this plane.
克罗森是那位空姐的男朋友
and clossen is our flight attendant's boyfriend.
在你打电♥话♥给克罗森的时候
your call to clossen was made within minutes
死者被搬入烤箱 -就那几分钟
of the victim being placed in the oven. minutes.
我从电脑中拿到信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
I got the credit card numbers off the computer
再告诉我男朋友
and called them in to my boyfriend.
然后被伊丽莎白逮个正着
and elizabeth jones caught you?
是 不是
yes.I meanI mean, no.
到底是不是
well, which one is it?
我不知道是什么人
I didn't know who it was.
我听见他们的脚步声 我以为是凯特
I heard them coming and figured it was kate,
所以我躲在航♥空♥舱里
so I hid in the aeronautics compartment.
那谁和伊丽莎白在一起
well, who was with elizabeth?
我听不到 因为机舱发动机的噪音太大
I couldn't hear because of the engine noise in the compartment.
但我看到他们的脚
all I could see was their feet.
是男的还是女的
well, male or female?
什么样的鞋子
uh, what kind of shoes?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表