Hey, hodgins...
你好 安琪拉
Yeah. hey. hi, angela.
我会把这给
Fine, I'll just pass this along
在英国的布斯和布雷纳恩博士
To booth and dr. brennan in england.
你们走吧
You guys go ahead and...
小心摄像头
Security cameras, people.
这楼里到处有摄像头的
The building's filled with security cameras.
你不能打我前夫
Can't have you punching my ex-husbands.
成交 那么你不能跟你的前夫
Deal. so long as you don't kiss your ex-husbands
接吻超过三秒钟
For longer than three seconds on the lips.
成交
Deal.
这多简单
Look, it's simple.
我的心不是由你来决定
My heart isn't yours to claim.
我有自主♥权♥ -我明白
It's mine to give away. -I get that.
我是指你说的话 不是你的心
I mean what you're saying, not your heart.
笨蛋
Well, idiot...
你赢了我的心
You do get my heart.
因为你把它交给我?
Because you're giving it to me?
最后
At last.
我总算有点明白了
A glimmer of understanding.
喔 那实在是太
Wow, that is so...
不可思议了 真没想到 -没错
Flaky and illaged and... -yeah.
真是太棒了
...wonderful.
好啦
Okay! okay!
我懂了
I get it.
这是上帝的旨意
The universe speaks.
我听见了
I hear.
他们说是来换爆掉的轮胎
Guy said he was going to fix the flat tire.
干吗把车拖到卡车上
What's it doing up on the truck?
压碎的珊瑚和玫瑰花瓣
Crushed coral and rose petals.
哈特金斯在波西亚·福兰顿的车轮上
Hodgins found coral and roses
找到了珊瑚和玫瑰花瓣
In Portia Frampton's tires.
是谁把轮胎爆掉的车
Who takes a car with a flat tire
拖上了卡车 我在说这个
And puts it up on a truck, all right?
他换个胎不就完事了吗
You fix it. that's what you do.
如果有备胎 我就自己换了
If there was a spare tire, I'd have fixed it.
说不定你会弄坏轮轴什么的
Probably you cracked an axle or something.
谢谢 凯 你说的非常有用
Thanks, Cam. that was very useful.
好 太棒了 现在我得打给普瑞切得探员
All right, great, now I got to call agent Pritchard
我得请她载我们走
And I'm gonna have to ask her for a ride.
我在英国一点人格尊严都没有
You know, England is not good for my personal dignity
这都是因为轮胎爆了
All because of a f... flat tire.
等等
Wait.
骨头 别闻那个
Whoa, whoa, bones, don't smell that.
那东西不知在哪沾上的 -不 我知道
You don't know where that's been. -yes, I do.
这是压碎的珊瑚 而这个
This is crushed coral and it...
闻起来像是玫瑰花瓣
Smells like roses.
我们的车在哪沾上了碎珊瑚
Where did we pick up crushed coral?
在博哈姆庄园的专属道路和车道上
The private road and driveway at the Bonham estate.
波西亚·福兰顿开车去了博哈姆庄园
Portia Frampton drove to the Bonham estate
就在她死之前
Just before she died.
王室的人说她从没进过那栋房♥子
And the royals said she never came to the house.
他们撒谎
They lied.
你真的相信伊勒斯弗德公爵
You honestly believe the duke of Innesford
是波西亚·福兰顿的亲生父亲?
Is Portia Frampton's biological father?
他和他妈妈都有vhl基因病的症状
Both he and his mother show symptoms of vhl disease.
我们就站在珊瑚车道上
Well, we're standing on coral
那些是玫瑰花丛
Those are rose bushes,
那里有辆小型摩托车
And that is a scooter
正好可以放进越野车的后座
That could fit very nicely into the back of an suv.
太好了 那么
That's great. okay,
后援的人手怎么还没到
what's taking our backup so long?
我没让他们来
I didn't request backup.
很好 在这个时候
Well, great. in that case...
我要一把枪
I want a gun.
我枪法很好 我以前开枪打死过人
I'm a very good shot and I've killed before.
那并没有让我像想象中那么困扰
It didn't bother me as much as I thought.
你还是很困扰
It bothered you a little.
对 但是没我想得那么严重
Yes, but not as much as I thought.
要是等会得枪战 我想我还是待车里
If there's gonna be gunplay, I think I'll wait in the car.
胡扯 伊安 不会有什么枪战
Nonsense, Ian, there won't be any gunplay.
为什么 -我们不需要用枪
Why not? -we won't need guns
因为我们有波西亚妈妈写给她的信
Because we have the letter from Portia's mother.
我们不知道信里写的是什么
We don't know what it says.
但是他们也不知道
Ah, but they don't know that.
干得好 普瑞切
Good one, Pritch.
你刚才叫她什么
What'd you just call her?
普瑞切 伊安 他是这么叫我的
"Pritch," Ian, he called me,
普瑞切是普瑞切得的简称
"Pritch" short for "Pritchard."
你能把那支枪收起来吗
Will you please put that weapon away.
好的 看来是用不上它了
Fine. it just feels wrong.
我有一封波西亚的妈妈写给她的信
I have a letter addressed to Portia from her mother.
波西亚的妈妈14年前就死了
Portia's mother died 14 years ago.
她是在临死前写的
She wrote it on her deathbed.
她临死前?
On her deathbed?
你知道那是什么意思
Well, you know what this means.
幸亏她那么做了
Big doings.
真有先见之明
Big doings.
我会让布雷纳恩博士把信大声读出来
I'm going to have dr. Brennan read it out loud.
什么
What?
我最亲爱的女儿波西亚
"my dearest daughter Portia..."
我们刚才有提到吗
Did we mention
波西亚·福兰顿21岁生日时收到这封信
It's dated Portia Frampton's 21st birthday?
从头开始 骨头
Start at the beginning, bones.
我最亲爱的女儿波西亚
"my dearest daughter Portia..."
直接跳到有关她父亲的那一部分
Skip to the part about her father.
等一会
Wait a moment.
拜托了
Please.
你能离开一会吗 哈瑞
Would you leave us, Harry?
为什么
Why?
发生了什么事 杰勒德 -拜托 相信我
What's happening, Gerard? -please, trust me.
真♥相♥太残酷了
This is not the way
不能就这么告诉哈瑞
For Harry to discover certain harsh truths.
拜托你 哈瑞 相信我
Please, harry. a little trust.
那封信一定会把我们带进地狱
That must be one hell of a letter.
你们得相信我告诉你们的一切
You must believe me when I tell you
在波西亚读那封信给我听之前
That I had no idea of this
我什么也不知道
Before Portia read the letter to me.
什么 你在这里和波西亚见面?
What? you met with Portia here?
信里说了什么
What did it say?
信里说公爵是波西亚的亲生父亲
It says that the duke was Portia's biological father.
多么可笑
How remarkably unsavory.
你不会以为
Well, you couldn't possibly think
杰勒德为了掩人耳目杀了波西亚吧
That Gerard killed Portia to keep it a secret.
为什么不会
Why not?
波西亚问我是不是她父亲
Portia asked me if I were her father.
我承认很有可能是
I admitted that it was more than possible.
贝母
Mother-of-pearl.
很有可能是凶器
This is very possibly the murder weapon.
这种时候 我们有权请个法律顾问吧
Isn't this the part where we call for legal counsel?
我没有杀波西亚·福兰顿 妈妈
I did not kill Portia Frampton, mother.
谢谢你的信任
Thank you for your faith.
我想我不得不请你
I believe I'm going to have to request you
跟我去趟伦敦警♥察♥厅
To accompany me to scotland yard,
阁下
Your grace.
他们说请?
They request?
这是个文明的国度
It's a polite country.
用不着那么做
That will not be necessary.
是我♥干♥的
It was i.
杰姆森
Jamison!
是管家你干的?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表