收集别人的看法
In her clumsy yet endearing way.
你应该跟温德尔说
You might want to let Wendell know that you misjudged him...
他那不是无厘头的想法 是你误解了
In no uncertain terms.
温德尔还说
Well, Wendell also says that
他欠不少人钱
He owes a lot of people a lot of money
而且他很需要这份工作
And that he really needs this job.
可能是欠了地痞流氓的钱也说不定
Like the mob or something.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
除非他是暴躁偏执狂 否则这不该我管
Unless it's rampant paranoia, not my jurisdiction.
但是在另一方面 我认为你没说错
But on the other thing, I'm solid.
知道吗 我上次听从你的意见
You know, the last time I listened to you,
结果你让我和哈特金斯分手了
You broke up me and hodgins.
没有 -的确是的
No. -yeah.
安琪拉 那不是我的错
Angela, that wasn't my fault.
我以为你明白的
I think you know that.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
来这里干什么
So what do we think here, huh?
你怎么看
Yeah, what do you think?
是的 这里的环境
Oh, yes, this is definitely
一定很适宜白苍蝇生长
An environment conducive to the white fly.
我会采集一些样本
I'll start taking some samples.
能帮你们什么吗 -是的
Can I help you? -yeah.
FBI 特别探员布斯
Fbi. special agent seey booth.
我们要搜查这里 这是搜查令
We have a warrant here to search the premises.
是因为杰瑞德·埃迪森的谋杀案么
Is this about jared addison's murder?
是的
Yeah.
不 不 骨头 别碰那个
No, no, bones, don't touch that.
那全是恶心的东西 还有化学的
There's tons of disgusting stuff and chemicals...
这儿没有那些东西 我们的肥料百分百是有机的
Not here. our fertilizer's 100% organic.
我自己配制的
My own blend.
啊 看看你
Ugh! there you go.
你就要病了 你的胃会感觉
Now you're gonna get sick, your stomach's gonna go
恶心 一定会吐的一塌糊涂 -咖啡
Upside down, it's gonna be a mess. -coffee.
咖啡? -海藻和咖啡渣
Coffee? -sea kelp and coffee grounds.
杰瑞德·埃迪森死前在这里待过
Jared addison was here shortly before he died.
杰瑞德是我妈妈的小男友
Jared was my mom's boyfriend.
我要重点强调一下 小
Heavy emphasis on the "boy."
是啊 我们听说这个地方把他吓坏了
Yeah, well, we heard this place kind of freaked him out.
所有这些微生物 -是的
All the germs, -yeah.
但是他还是来了 我不知道是
But he was here. I don't know if it was
污垢让他不舒服还是我的那些问题
The dirt that made him squirm or the question,
但是那孩子坚持住了
But the kid toughed it out.
什么问题
What question?
他想要我同意他跟我妈妈结婚
He wanted my permission to marry mom.
那你怎么回答的
And what was your answer?
我跟他说有一个比我小10岁的继父
I told him I thought it would be creepy to have a stepfather
会让我感觉很不爽
Who was ten years younger than me.
我告诉他别想娶我妈妈
I told him he should forget about it
做个正常人 -你跟他说不行?
And try to be normal. -you told him no?
我说不行 我不会同意的
I said no, he could not have my blessing.
他已经很幸运了 我没敲碎他的脑袋
He's lucky I didn't conk him on the head
然后再把他剁了当肥料
And chop him up for fertilizer.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
白苍蝇
White flies.
我得回实验室分♥析♥一下
I'll do some lab work,
但是它们看起来跟我在实验室
But they look to be the exact strain
孵化出来的是同类
That I hatched at the lab.
等一下 你刚才说你敲他的头了
I'm sorry, did you just say you did conk him on the head?
我说我没有
I said I didn't.
布斯 -什么事儿
Booth. -yeah?
铲子上有苍蝇
Flies on the shovel.
我们知道苍蝇很喜欢肥料和血
Oh. we know that flies are attracted to manure and blood.
大部分苍蝇都在铲子上
The flies are mostly on this shovel.
铲子上一定有什么特别的东西
It follows that there's something different about this one.
那个搜查令可以让我检查这个铁铲吗?
Will that warrant let me test the shovel?
是啊 它放在外面 所以尽管检查没关系
Well, yeah, it's out in the open, so it's fine.
我要用酚酞
I'm going to use phenolphthalein.
它可以告诉我们
It'll tell us
铲子上是不是有血迹
If there's blood present on the shovel.
粉色是代表什么
What's pink mean?
代表你敲过杰瑞德·埃迪森的头
It means you caved in jared addison's skull.
而且 或者是砍掉了他的头
And/or removed his head.
我只得让你关门 跟我们走一趟了
I'm going to have to ask you to close up shop and take you downtown.
我们有些问题要问你
We have a few questions we'd like to ask you.
像你这么聪明的人应该考虑到更多
Somebody as smart as you should know better.
我不吸烟
Oh, I don't smoke.
我只是
I just...
我不吸烟
I don't smoke.
那么
So...
你先前对布雷纳恩博士的观点不完全错
You weren't totally wrong about dr. brennan.
我不能冒险跟我上司做♥爱♥
I can't risk having sex with my boss.
就像我说的 我还欠着债
Like I said, I got debts.
不 不 我是说不完全错
No, no, not totally wrong, I said.
当她问你是否跟比你大的女人发生过性关系
When she asked you about your experiences with older women,
她的着重点在人类学
Her interest was anthropological.
她是看着我的眼睛说的
She was looking me right in the eyes.
她很直率
She's direct...
也有些笨
And awkward.
现在 你有两个选择
Now, you've got two choices here
你要么回答问题 像我和扎克
You either answer the question, like me or zack,
或者你告诉她 她这么问不合适
Or you tell her she's being inappropriate,
像布斯或者凯
Like booth or cam.
无论你用哪一种方法 她都不会再问你了
Either way, she's not gonna hold it against you.
你确定么
You're sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
坦白说 我更担心你欠钱的事情
Frankly, I'm more worried about the money owing thing.
我能还的起
I can pay my debts.
是啊 但是你不能参与法律案件
Yeah, but you can't work on legal cases
如果有不三不四的人利用你欠钱的事要挟你呢
If the wrong kind of people have leverage on you, right?
不三不四? 不三不四的人是什么意思
Wrong kind of people? what's that supposed to mean?
我只是想帮忙 温德尔
No, I'm trying to help, wendell.
如果他们是不三不四的人 那我也是
If they're the wrong kind of people, then so am i.
你能先别喊吗
Could you please not yell?
我所有的邻居出钱供我去上学
My whole neighborhood ponied up to send me to school.
他们是工人
They're working people.
他们靠双手赚的钱
They make money with their hands.
我必须还给他们
I need to pay them back.
喔
Oh.
我
I... i-i...
我以为你欠流氓的钱呢
Thought you owed the mob money.
因为 我们正在忙的案子和流氓有关
Like, we're working on a mob case
然后你又欠流氓的钱
And you owe the mob money.
我没欠流氓的钱
I don't owe the mob money.
是啊 知道人为什么误会了吧
Yeah. see the problem?
还有 我不抽烟
And I don't smoke.
当我思考的时候 我想如果是我爸他会怎么做
When I gotta think, I ask myself what my dad would've done.
他总是抽烟
He smoked all the time.
我拿着香烟 很愚蠢
Holding a cigarette, it's stupid, okay,
但是它帮我进入我爸的思维里
But it helps me get into his head.
但是我爸死于肺癌
But he died of lung cancer.
所以我不吸烟
So I do not smoke.
喔 温德尔
Wow, wendell,
只要你能跟我们交流 那就 太好了
Once you start talking, it's... wow.
我不太习惯你们
I don't get you people.
我喜欢在这里工作 但是这里就像雷区
I'd like to work here, but it's like a minefield--
很容易走错
Too many ways to step wrong.
多错几次就习惯了
I admit it takes some getting used to.
祝你好运
Good luck.
那不是血
It wasn't blood.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表