是汗 很像人类
Sweat. Most likely human.
汗腺PH值是多少
What was the eccrine pH?
是7
Seven.
是女人
It was a woman.
接下来你要让他做的是比较
What you should have him do next
汗中的DNA跟安琪拉的
is match the DNA from the sweat to Angela's
同性恋人是否吻合
lesbian lover--see if there's a match.
你以为自己老几啊
Do you ever listen to yourself?
对
Yeah,
但是主意不错 哈特金斯
but it's a good idea, Hodgins.
瑟罗恩博士
Doctor Saroyan?
非常感谢你愿意见我
Thank you so much for seeing me.
我并没同意见你
I didn't agree to see you.
你们这些人怎么能不预约
How come none of you people ever book an appointment?
坦白说 很烦人
Frankly, it's annoying. Ah.
烦人 所以我才来这里
Annoying. That's exactly why I'm here.
我
I...
我对我们的人做了一项
I've done an unofficial, confidential
非官方的机密调查
survey of my people and...
所以他们觉得我烦人
And they find me annoying?
不 更糟糕
No, it's worse.
他们讨厌我
They hate me.
你知道为什么吧
You know why, don't you?
因为布雷纳恩博士轻视心理学
It's because Dr. Brennan undervalues psychology
但你们都跟她产生共鸣
and all of you have picked up her vibe.
现在我知道这听起来很偏执
Now, I know that sounds paranoid...
但是"共鸣"这词有点过时
And the word "vibe" is a little dated.
但是事实
But it's true.
我来这里不是给你增加烦恼的
I'm not here about you being annoying.
是戴西·威克
It's Daisy Wick.
戴西
Daisy?
是的 她很聪明 很能干
Yes, she's very smart, very able,
而且她有本事能让很理智的人
and she has a knack for turning reasonable people
变得像燃烧的汽油罐一样暴怒
into flaming gas balls of fury.
你想让我跟她谈谈
You want me to talk to her?
不 不是
No, no.
我需要你给我点建议怎么告诉戴西
I need your advice on how to tell Daisy we can't
她不能再在实验室做下去了
have her at the lab anymore. Oh.
如果说没实力的我很在行
I'm very comfortable with incompetence,
但是一旦是
but when it's just
跟性格有关的 -我来说
a matter of personality... I'll do it.
什么 当真
What? Really?
是的 我来跟她说
Yeah, I'll talk to her.
作为老板
Well, as the boss,
我的工作之一就是炒人
it's kind of my job to fire people.
但是作为老板 你知道有时候
And as a boss, you know that sometimes
你最好委托别人去做
it's better to delegate.
我来说 我们只要祈祷
I'll do it. Let's just hope
她不要把我变成一个燃烧的汽油罐
she doesn't turn me into a flaming gas ball of fury.
我不是心理专家
Well, I'm no psychologist,
但是我觉得你应该为我们都来找你
but I think you should be flattered
并且向你咨♥询♥而感到荣耀
that we all drop in on you and ask your advice.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
好了 我准备好来听你的高见了
Okay, I'm ready for you to blow up my mind.
好吧 但是首先
Okay, now first off,
我差点就错过了这个 所以别太表扬我
I almost missed this so, don't praise me too much.
关键是你没有错过这个 -对的
The point is, you didn't miss it. Yeah,
但是就因为安琪拉请我帮一个私人的忙
but only because Angela asked for a personal favor.
我又无力拒绝
And I am powerless to resist.
好 这是被害人的衣服
Okay, now, this is the victim's clothing.
这是那把假想的凶器 斧子
And this is the ax handle of the "presumed" murder weapon.
据你所知 这两个上面应该都有汗迹
As you know, there were traces of sweat on both of them.
但不是被害人自己的
But not the victim's sweat.
是女性汗液
Female sweat, yes.
假设凶手把汗滴到斧子上
Presumably the murderer sweat on the ax handle
同时在把被害人滚进车里的时候也出汗了
then perspired while rolling the victim's body to the car.
是的 通过进一步的分♥析♥
Yes, now, upon further analysis,
我在汗液中发现了别的痕迹
I discovered other traces in the sweat.
甲磺酸伊马替尼
Imatinib mesylate,
羟基脲 白消安
hydroxyurea, busulfan.
你知道这些化学物质是从哪来的吗
Do you have any idea where these chemicals might have come from?
治疗癌症的药物
Medicines. Treatments for cancer.
我查过了 是对慢性粒细胞
I looked them up. This is treatment
白血病的治疗
for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
那罗西就不是我们要找的凶手
Then Roxie is not our murderer.
你不能从表面看出
You can't necessarily tell
一个人是不是患了白血病
if someone has leukemia from looking at them.
确实 但是
No, but
这种药 白消安
this drug here, busulfan,
能引起皮肤严重褪色
it causes highly visible skin discoloration.
对安琪拉来说是个好消息
Oh, then that is very good for Angela.
我们也不用再所有摇摆了
Not that we are swayed by those considerations.
那是什么表情
What's that look?
她知道是谁干的了
She knows who did it.
我没理由去杀杰弗里
I had no reason to kill Geoffrey.
你拥有他的很多艺术作品
Oh, you own several of his art pieces.
我们都知道当艺术家死后他的作品才能升值
We all know that art increases in value when an artist dies.
人人都看的出杰弗里·索恩
Anyone could see that Geoffrey Thorne
会不久于世
wasn't long for this world.
我可是个非常有耐心的女人
I'm a very patient woman.
除非你也快死了 布莱登别克女士
Except you're dying, Ms. Bridenbecker.
胡说
Nonsense.
能请你卸妆吗
Would you please remove your makeup?
不愿意 我要请律师
I will not. I want a lawyer.
真的吗 因为这些电♥话♥记录
Really? Because, you know, the phone records--
暗示出你在联♥系♥墨西哥城的
they indicate that you contacted a cancer clinic
一家癌症诊所
in Mexico City.
我们都知道那个诊所的费用很高
And we do know that that clinic costs a small fortune.
要是任何安慰的话 它起不了作用
If it's any consolation, it wouldn't have worked.
他们的治疗 是不正规的
Their "treatment"-- it's not legitimate.
你不知道这些
You don't know that.
恐怕我知道
I'm afraid I do.
那些地方就是为了吸引
Places like that are set up
像你这样抱有希望的人而建的
to prey on the hopes of people like you.
杰弗里反正也要死的
Geoffrey was going to die anyway.
大家都看的出来
Anyone could see that.
我帮了他一个忙而已
I did him a favor.
我给了他一个开始
I gave him his start.
杰弗里将被世人当作一个完美的艺术家
Geoffrey would much rather have been remembered
铭记在心 而不是一个被害者
as a fully committed artist than as a common murder victim.
是吗
Really?
或许他会希望活下去
Maybe he preferred to live.
所以我也是
well, so would I.
事与愿违
I guess none of us get what we want.
罗西
Hey, Roxie.
现在我该怎么办
Now what do I do?
你有钱
Well, you have money,
而且你还有一个画室
and you have a studio.
我想你应该做你自己的艺术 全职
I think what you should do is your own art, full time.
那不是我要的
That's not what I mean.
有没有一秒钟 你曾经想过
Did you ever, even for a second,
是我♥干♥的
think that it was me?
没有
No.
一秒也没有
Not for a second.
为什么
Why?
因为我们
Because we...
因为我们真的曾经了解彼此
we really knew each other once
我不认为
and I don't think that...
你会改变那么多
you've changed much since then.
那么你变了吗
Have you changed?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表