Yeah, I got to tell you, I'm getting into it, you know?
我的意识有清醒了一点
My head is feeling a little bit clearer,
不再像英语的起源之类的那么混乱
as chaotic as the English can be.
所以 普利切 告诉我
So, Pritch, tell me,
你觉得我会变成骑士吗?
you think I got what it takes to be a knight, right?
这不是第一杯了吧
That's not your first pint, is it?
不是
No.
有案子的新情况了?
Did you bring information on the case?
我查了
I ran some checks
古迹救星那些人
on Saviours of Antiquity.
去年他们涉嫌炸毁
Last year, they were suspects
建于湾水的
in the bombing of a new construction
13世纪教堂遗址上的新建筑
built on the site of a 13th century church
整个建筑烧成灰烬
in Bayswater; burned it to the ground.
雷汞
Mercury fulminate.
什么?
I'm sorry?
用来制♥造♥炸♥药♥
Used to manufacture explosives.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者身上的残余雷汞
The residue would be on the bomb-makers
可能通过凶器
and could have been
转移到伊安的伤口
transferred to Ian's stab wound.
整个团体只有两人被捕
Well, only two of the members of the group were charged;
其它人被解散
others were released.
看看是谁
Look who they let go.
科瑞尔 -是的
Cyril. -Yeah.
威克斯雷博士停止挖掘谁会觉得愤怒
Who would be very angry that Wexler sold out the dig.
我告诉你 维拉
I'm telling you, Vera.
不能再挖掘了
There's nothing more to be done there.
已经停止了 我们有一周或十天的时间
It's shut down. A week, maybe ten days
做清理工作 已经结束了
to clean up, and it's over.
太突然了 两年以后
So suddenly, after two years.
Vera 布雷纳恩博士想在实验室见你
Hey, Vera, Dr. Brennan wants to see you in the lab.
什么 不是我? -不是 科瑞尔
What, not me? No, Cyril.
布雷纳恩博士想让你
Dr. Brennan wants you
告诉我们关于这个
to tell us about this.
古迹救星 拜托
Saviours of Antiquity. Oh, please.
伊安·威克斯雷博士被杀的当晚你在哪里?
Where were you on the night that Dr. Ian Wexler died?
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
科瑞尔发现他教授的
Cyril finds out his professor's
所做所为 就杀了他
on the take, and he kills him.
我在威尔士 看望我父母
I was in Wales, visiting my parents.
科瑞尔退出古迹救星很多年了
Cyril quit the Saviours years ago.
我加入只是为了泡妞
I joined mostly to meet women.
不是狂热份子
I'm not a fanatic.
你可以打电♥话♥给我妈
Call my mum,
问她
ask her.
我们吃的馒鱼 我的最爱
We ate eel; it's my favorite dish.
你觉得他们曾经在这里玩火自焚
You think they ever made a Frankenstein in this place?
玩火自焚的是医生 不是这个怪物
Frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster.
对 因为那样的话
Yeah, 'cause the other way around,
就说不通
that would make no sense.
面对尸体 我了解那种表情
Bones, I know that look.
我也是
Me, too.
当伊安做出那种表情的时候
Whenever Ian had that look,
那就意味着事情变得
it meant that things had just gotten
更加复杂
more complicated.
克拉克刚刚找到最后一片骨骼
Clark just got the last of the casts.
就在他快要完成重组还原骷髅骨架的时候
And while he was finishing reconstructing the skeleton,
他发现多出一块骨头
he found an extra bone.
威克斯雷难道比别人多一块骨头
Wexler had an extra bone?
不 不会的
No, no, no.
这只是一块股骨的碎片
It's a shattered section of a femur
是源于这里的某个实习生
from someone else that the interns here
还没有对其进行鉴别
didn't identify.
现场的每块骨头
Every piece of bone you have here
都被找到并已分类登记
was found and catalogued at the scene.
或许是死者生前拿着这块骨头
BOOTH: Well, maybe he held onto it.
做一行爱一行
You know, bone people like to hold onto bones.
我觉得这就是谋杀案的凶器
I think it's a murder weapon.
真的
Seriously?
伤口的切入点位于T-6和T-7之间
The entry point of the stab wound is between T-6
刺穿心肺 向内延伸
and T-7, extending approximately
大约有22厘米
22 centimeters through the heart and lungs.
凶手是用骨头刺死伊安吗
The killer used a bone to stab Ian?
生于骨头 死于骨头
Live by the bone, die by the bone, it's...
不好意思
Sorry.
这让我想到
It occurs to me
如果我们知道这块骨头是谁的
that if we find the origin of the bone,
那么 我们就能找凶手
then, well, we find the murderer.
水银就是在那里被注入尸体
That's where the mercury comes in.
尸体显示出很高的雷酸汞含量
This bone displays very high levels of mercury fulminate.
那是什么意思
What does that mean, Bones?
没什么 这可真有用啊
Nothing. That's very useful.
我倒是对尸体已经硬化感到很好奇
Well, I'm more interestedin the fact that it's ossified.
基本上来说 它已经变为硬石
That basically means that it's turned to stone.
不 别这样 你别开始
No, no, no,don't you start
向我解释这些事情
explaining things to me now.
那样有何重大意义
Okay, what is the significance of that?
意味着这具尸体有两千年的历史
It means it's over
我已经开始在玩这个骨化游戏了
I was already working at the top of my game knowing "ossified."
既然是两千年前 那就是青铜器时代
2,000 years old puts this bone firmly in the Bronze Age.
那个地点
The site.
我的天 单单就这具尸体
Oh, my God, what... so this bone alone
可以使得福兰顿建不成
would have prevented Frampton from building
摩天大厦
his skyscrapers. Yes.
或许凶手把杀死伊安
Perhaps the murderer used it to kill Ian as a...
作为一种象征性的报复
as a kind of symbolic revenge for signing the writ.
这很合理 不 不合理
That makes sense. No, it doesn't make sense.
没人会用骨头作为象征来杀死一个人
Nobody just kills somebody with a bone symbolically,
即使在英格兰也不会这样
not even in England.
那又怎么样 布斯探员
So, what then, Agent Booth?
你有火也有卷烟
Well, you have the fire, the cigarette.
完全陷入恐慌
It was all set out of panic.
凶手并不是出于某种象征意义才这样做的
The killer didn't act symbolically.
而是出于愤怒
He acted out of rage.
思维茨业务能力强
Sweets is actually good at his job.
我知道 是吗?
I know, right?
我的意思是 你是否知道
I mean, did you understand
你实际上并不生凯的气
you weren't actually mad at Cam?
不 事实上 我就是在是她的气
No, actually, I was mad at her.
你不会和某人发生过性关系
I mean, you don't have sex with someone,
然后又希望任何事情都不会因此而改变
and then expect everything to be fine.
对 尤其是这件事本该成为过去
Yeah, not when they're supposed to be gone
远离我们的生活之时 这样不稳妥
and out of our lives; that is not fine.
恩 确实
No, it definitely is not.
为什么?
Why?
你离婚了
You're divorced.
那你为什么不能坦然接受凯和他上♥床♥的事实
Why aren't you fine with Cam sleeping with him?
出于同样的理由
Well, for the same reason you aren't fine
你对他还呆在城里感到不满
with him still being in town.
可是如果你真的忘了他
But if everything's over with him, what...
为什么你还在意他和谁上♥床♥
why do you care who he sleeps with?
为何你要在意他还在城里
Why do you care that he's still in town?
我不在乎
I don't care.
很显然 你很在乎
Obviously, you do.
如果你完全的清楚我的想法 你就不会在意
If you were 100% certain of me, you wouldn't care,
可你很在意
but you do.
如果你完全确定你不在爱他
If you were 100% certain you didn't want him,
你就不会在意凯和他上过床
you wouldn't care that Cam slept with him.
你不信任我
You don't trust me.
那样说的话 你也不相信我
Saying that means you don't trust me.
两个彼此不信任的人又怎么可以成为夫妻呢?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表