他是你父亲
He is your father.
谁的精♥子♥跟谁的卵子搭上
Whose sperm hit whose egg
不该决定谁在这里工作
Shouldn't determine who works here.
别这样 他在向孩子们展示博物馆
Come on. he's showing kids and the museum.
有什么不良影响吗
What can it hurt?
做事吧
Let's get to work, please.
没有明确的死因
Nothing definitive on cause of death.
当然我们没有很多事要做
Of course we don't have a lot to work with.
我确实发现一个异常
I did find an anomaly.
死者曾遭受压♥迫♥性骨折
The victim suffered a compression fracture
大概在他死前三到六个月之间
Sometime between three and six months prior to his death.
何以见得异常
Why is that an anomaly?
压♥迫♥性骨折
Compression fractures
通常跟骨质疏松症有关
Are normally associated with osteoporosis,
但骶椎还未出现最后融合
But the sacral vertebrae haven't even undergone final fusing.
甚至还不到30岁
Not even 30 years old.
骨折肯定是由外伤造成
The fracture must have been the result of trauma.
机车交通意外 跳伞
A motor vehicle accident, parachute jumping.
那将会很痛
It would have been very painful.
20来岁就背不好
20-something with a bad back.
骨头 你得给我更多
You gotta give me something here
线索我才能继续查
More to go on, bones.
很乐意帮你 布斯
I would love to give you more, booth,
我是瑟罗恩博士
dr. saroyan.
但那将是空想而已 毫无意义
But that would involve fantasy, which would be futile.
太好了 我马上查看邮件
Excellent. I'll check my e-mail.
布斯 你的幸运日来了
It's your lucky day, booth.
我们查了死者的骨髓
We ran the victim's bone marrow.
在海陆空三军档案库找到DNA
We got a hit on the armed forces dna registry.
就是他
Here's your guy.
卡尔文·沃伦
Calvin warren.
强侦连
Force recon.
海军陆战队特种部队 强中之强
Marine corps special ops, toughest of the tough.
类似用降落伞跳下飞机
The kind that parachute out of airplanes
导致脊椎压♥迫♥性骨折
And get vertebral compression fractures?
你是个天才 行了吧
You know what? you are a genius, okay?
海军陆战队有讲这家伙的去向吗
Did the marine corps say where this guy got to?
他们不知道
They don't know.
沃伦三年前光荣退伍
Warren was honorably discharged three years ago.
海军部尝试追踪他
Marines tried to track him down,
看他是否愿意再入伍
see if he wanted to re-up,
甚至查了他的信♥用♥卡♥跟银行账号♥
Even checked his credit cards and bank accounts,
但他却像人间蒸发了似的
But he's totally off the grid.
他的背有糟到要用药的地步吗
Would his back be bad enough to medicate?
有 -好
Yes. okay, fine.
我下令去查限制药物资料库
I'll just order a search of the controlled substance database,
看能否找到地址
And I'll see if I can get an address.
你们可以回去继续玩骨头了
You guys can go back to your bone play.
你能相信这东西有多轻吗
Can you believe how light this thing is?
六克吧
I'd say six grams.
这些骸骨绝对不是被普通木柴火烧死的
No way these bones were burned in an ordinary wood fire.
木柴火的火温在800华氏摄氏度
A wood fire burns at 800 degrees fahrenheit.
人体肌肉需要1400度才能引燃
Human flesh needs 1,400 to ignite.
你怎么知道
Why do you know that?
我叔叔是一名殡仪馆馆长
I got an uncle who's a funeral director.
火葬场会把一个成人烧成灰烬
Crematorium will incinerate a grown man down
只剩5-6镑
To five or six pounds.
可这些不是被火化的
These weren't cremated.
那样骨头将被烧干
The bones would be drier,
并且肌肉会燃烧殆尽
And the flesh would be completely gone.
说明火温比木柴火高
Meaning that the burn was hotter than a wood fire
但又比火葬温度低
And cooler than a crematorium.
大概是一千度
That's a thousand-degreeange.
或许我能确定助燃物
I may be able to i.d. the accelerant.
我想我们需要进一步了解烧伤情况
I think we need a broader picture of the burn conditions.
你打算怎么做呢
How are you gonna do that?
可以做个实验
We could experiment.
所以你才来这里
Oh, is that what you're after here?
你想起来了
You'll recall
我多半否决你跟安迪博士做实验
I mostly disapproved of your experiments with dr. addy.
但你没拒绝实验结果
You didn't disapprove the results.
你懂我的意思 哈特金斯博士
You have me there, dr. hodgins.
我们做不做实验啊
I can't tell if we're doing an experiment or not.
不做
Not.
我不觉得有什么问题
See, i... I don't see what the problem is.
那是罪案实验室
It's a crime lab.
你是个重罪犯
You're a convicted felon.
你的存在会玷污证物
Your presence taints the evidence.
但我不会跟任何证物接触
But I'm not gonna be around any evidence.
本质上 我只是用激光射击东西
Basically, I'm just gonna be firing lasers through stuff.
瞧 就是那个医生
Oh, look, there's the doc
告诉陪审团我是个反♥社♥会♥分子
That told the jury that I was a sociopath. hey.
请坐 医生 好吗
Please, sit down, doc. how are you?
可爱的反♥社♥会♥分子
Likeable sociopath.
凯想让哈特金斯做一个实验
So, cam wants hodgins to design An experiment
来证明火温有多高
To figure out how hot a fire was.
对 烧死一具尸体的火温
Yeah. how hot a fire was that burned a body.
什么尸体
What body?
树林谋杀案死者的骸骨
The bones in the tree-murder victim.
我们不能讨论的罪案
Which is a crime we cannot discuss.
但我知道
Yeah, but I know exactly
实验该如何正确进行
How that experiment should go.
爸爸 你没有充分的诚信
You aren't adequately credentialed
得以去做一个实验
To design an experiment, dad.
我可以问你们俩到底是怎么回事吗
Can I ask what's really going on between you?
坦普不想我在杰斐逊实验室做事
Tempy doesn't want me working at the jeffersonian.
为什么
Why?
这是违背公众利益的行为
It's a conflict of interest.
我们是抓罪犯的 而我爸爸却是个罪犯
We catch criminals, my dad is a criminal.
理由很充分 -多谢
That would be valid... thank you.
如果那是你的真实理由的话
...if it were your real reason,
但那不是
But it's not.
是 那是的
Yeah, yes, it is.
不 不是
No, it's not.
是 是的
Yeah, yes, it is.
不是 -是
No. yeah-huh.
不 不是
No, it's not. mm-hmm.
点头表示你心虚
Nod-and this can't be resolved
无法♥正♥视自己
Between you until you confront
真实的理由对于你心底的触动
The real reason behind your feeling.
你以为呢
What do you say it is?
15年前您抛弃您的女儿之时
Well, at the time You abandoned your daughter
您是个受人敬仰的科学教师 如今...
15 years ago, you were a well-regarded
Science teacher. now...
如今基本上也是相同的情形
Here you are basically in the same situation.
潜意识里 她不想再冒
And subconsciously, she doesn't want to risk feeling
重现被遗弃的感觉和亲人丧生之险
That sense of abandonment and bereavement again.
真是无稽之谈
That is such a load of crap.
你不知有多理性
You are far too rational for that.
对
Exactly.
FBI从限制药物资料库找到线索了
Fbi got a hit off The controlled substances database.
我刚跟布斯通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with booth.
卡尔文有氧可酮的处方[一种麻醉性的生物碱]
Cal warren had a prescription for oxycodone
一名叫安东尼亚·艾兹洛医生开的
Written by a dr. antonia ezralow.
办公室地址还未查到
Office in chevy chase.
她能提供地址吗
Could she provide an address?
艾兹洛医生从未听过卡尔文此人
Dr. ezralow has never heard of calvin warren.
再说她是个皮肤科医生
Plus, she's a dermatologist.
几乎不开镇痛处方药
Very rarely writes prescriptions for pain medication.
所以他可能偷了她的处方签
So he probably stole her prescription pad.
这是他的个人空间
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表