告诉我真♥相♥
To help him is just to tell me the truth.
好 好的
Okay well...
我们都有室友
We both have roommates...
所以有时候
So... sometimes...
我们就在办公室里做♥爱♥
We'd make love in the office.
我们呆在复印室里 以为没人能发现
We were in the copy room and we thought we were alone
但帕蒂回来取东西
But patty came back for something
她抓住我们了
And she caught us
而且她说她会向上级报告
And she said she was going to report us.
办公室里人之间不允许约会
I mean no one in the office could date.
是违背公♥司♥政策的
It was against company policy.
她说我们都得被炒
She said we'd both be fired.
所以你扔了订书机
So you threw the stapler.
我太讨厌她了 她无处不在无所不管
I-i was so sick of her sticking her nose in everything.
她跑去打电♥话♥向盖瑞报告 接着
Sh-she went over to the phone to report us to gary and...
...我就向她扔了订书机
...i threw the stapler.
我没 我无意杀她
I didn't I didn't mean to kill her.
我只想和奇普在一起
I just wanted to be with chip.
你拿到你的宝座了
I see you got your throne.
是啊
That's right.
那把椅子
The chair.
看起来不错
Looks nice.
蜂房♥的一项胜利啊
Another victory for the hive.
人事部门说你打过电♥话♥了
Hr said you called.
是 但我没有撒谎
Yes but I didn't lie to them.
我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that.
你一定说了什么话
Well you must have said something
因为她不再吃她的纸杯蛋糕了
Because she didn't even eat her cupcakes
而椅子就来了
And the chair was here.
没 我只是说 我觉得你有必要
No I just told them why I felt it was important
拥有这椅子 就这么多
For you to have it that's all.
而且
And uh
为什么那样
Why is that?
因为一个没头脑的雄蜂
Because even a mindless drone...
应该得到一些好处?
...deserves some perks?
不是的 因为你对他们来说很重要
No because of how important you are to them.
我提到了你的贡献 勇气与敏感
I mentioned your dedication and courage and sensitivity.
敏感?
Sensitivity?
是的 布斯 我是说
Yes booth. I mean
对今天杀了上司的年轻姑娘
Even today with that young woman who killed her boss
那是意义深远的
It's very impressive.
同时 我说那把椅子对办公室
Anyway I said that a chair is a good way
的其他人来说是
To show the other employees in the office
价值的象征
How much those qualities are valued.
很好 起作用了
Hmm well it worked.
我不明白
I'll never understand
你为什么觉得你得说谎才能得到那椅子
Why you felt you had to lie to get the chair.
我是说 你只需要告诉他们
I mean you could have just told them
你自己的想法
About yourself on your own.
因为那样就成了吹牛了
Well because that would have been bragging
虽然是真的
Even though it was true.
你没事吧
are you okay?
没事 我估计是椅子背垫有些...
yeah! no it's just... i think the pad here is...
好像 好像伤我的背了
like... like my back is hits
不 不 很好
no no this is great
那么你喜欢它了
so you like it
开玩笑 我爱它
are you kidding me? i love it
给我的小宝贝来个喘息吧
let me give my baby a breathing ah?
上下装置好像有点不太合作啊
up and down seems a little bit touchily
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表