剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
快去
go.
小宝贝 *
man: ? ...hush, little baby ?
所以 这就是你的计划
so, this was your plan.
莫莉的游戏的续集
the sequel to "molly's game"?
我只是觉得这是一个
i figured it'd be a pretty quick way
赚点零花钱的非常快的方法
to scoop up a little cash.
亚瑟 你把陌生人带到我的家里
asher, you brought strangers into my home.
很抱歉
i'm sorry.
我以为你不会介意的
i-i thought that you wouldn't mind,
因为你总是在这办盛大的派对
since you throw epic parties here all the time.
听着 你为什么不
look, why didn't you just ask
经过我的同意呢
for my permission?
我很怕你拒绝我
i was scared you'd say no.
但是 你看啊 奏效了
but, hey, it worked out.
我结清了第一次
i-i cleared enough money
还有上个月
for first and last month's rent
自己房♥租的钱
at my own place.
亚瑟 就算你找到了住处
asher, even if you find a place,
你还是需要付其他月份的房♥租
you still have to pay the other months' rent.
你怎样能瞒住这件事
how are you gonna cover that?
听着 我觉得你应该
look, i think you should
去找你的父亲帮忙
reach out to your dad.
如果你先向他伸出橄榄枝的话
if you extend the olive branch first--
他已经跟我说过了 利拉
he already reached out to me, leila.
我的竞选
i'm back on a winning team
又起死回生了
making a run for state.
他当然想让我现在回去
of course he wants me back now.
他对我的爱
his love is...
是有条件的
conditional.
我不需要他
i don't need him.
我要自己另谋出路
i'll figure something else out.
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
coop and grace: ? happy birthday, happy birthday ?
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
? happy birthday, happy birthday ?
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
coop: ? happy birthday ? grace: ? happy, happy ?
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
coop: ? happy birthday ? grace: ? happy, happy ?
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
coop and grace: ? happy birthday, happy birthday ?
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
? happy birthday, happy ?
我去开门
spencer: i'll get it.
生日快乐 生日快乐 *
grace: ? happy birthday, happy birthday ?
快乐 快乐 生日快乐 *
grace: ? happy, happy ? happy birthday.
过生日的小男孩
coop: birthday boy.
生日快乐
grace: happy birthday!
他现在有 20了吗
coop: he's, like, 20 now?
你来这干什么 伙计
what the hell are you doing here, man?
别紧张 斯班赛 我来这
easy, spencer. i didn't
不是想跟你谈那个
come here for all that.
我只是想把狄龙的礼物给他
i just want to give dillon his gift.
得了吧 伙计 别假装好人了
come on, man, don't be that dude.
- 什么好人 - 送礼物弥补亲自到场吗
- what dude? - presents over presence?
我们这不需要你的礼物
we don't need your gifts
好吗 我们自己可以的
around here, aight? we good.
你的弟弟也许不会那么想
your little brother might think differently.
你甚至都不知道你回来了
he doesn't even know you're back.
也许我们最好不告诉他
and it's probably best we keep it that way.
听着 我知道我不应该离开的
look, i know i shouldn't have left.
不好意思
i'm sorry.
你说的是哪一次
which time are you talking about?
8年前离开我们那一次吗
when you left us 8 years ago?
还是那次你一年前会到洛杉矶的时候
when you came back to l.a. a year ago
还是没给我们打电♥话♥
and still didn't call?
还是那次几年前你回来
or when you came back a few years ago
来面试贝弗利高中主教练那一次
to interview for the head coach position at beverly?
- 你能让我解释吗 - 当然不行
- you gonna let me get a word in? - hell, no!
如果你真的关心我们
if you truly cared about us,
你今天就不该来
you would not be here today.
所以 让狄龙
so, let dillon
好好度过他特殊的一天 好吗
have his special day, aight?
- 伙计 - 离开这吧
corey: man. spencer: now, go ahead, man.
让我们玩个痛快吧 *
man: ? let's have a good time, let's have a good time ?
让我们玩个痛快吧 *
? let's have a good time, let's have a good time ?
如果有任何人跟你说的不一样 那就是在说谎 *
? if anybody tell you any different, they a lie ?
我以为乔丹会来这呢
i thought jordan was supposed to be here.
他会的 他只是想
he is. he just wanted
先去看看你父亲
to stop by and see your dad first.
什么
what?
没事的 只是
it's ok, just--
这事过去了 好吗
just let it go, ok?
生日快乐
it's the birthday boy.
谢谢
thanks!
我是摇还是不摇
so, do i shake or do i not?
千万别摇它
definitely do not shake.
别摇
do not shake.
挺贵的 是吗
expensive, huh?
他来了
there he is.
哇 对一个不喜欢生日派对的人来说
wow. for someone who doesn't like birthday parties,
这个派对真是棒极了
this one is pretty amazing.
确实是
billy: i heard that.
我们去把这个收好
let's go put those down.
好啊
dillon: ok. yeah.
让我们玩个痛快 *
man: ? ...let's have a good time ?
让我们玩个痛快 *
? let's have a good time, let's have a good time ?
我怎么了 教练
what's up, coach?
你很好 我只是想
you're good. i just want to
好好看看你
check up on you.
我知道你父亲回来了
i know you've been juggling a lot
你很难对付 发生了那么多事 所以
with your pops back and everything, so...
没错 他今天过来了
yeah, he stopped by today.
真的吗 怎么样
for real? how was that?
很简单 你了解我的
it was brief. you know me.
我可不想听这些废话
i ain't down with the nonsense.
好吧 那 听着
right, well, listen.
如果你真的想谈他
if you ever do want to talk about him,
而不是
and not so...
没什么好谈的
ain't much to talk about.
等等 我理解
hold up. i get it.
你知道我会支持你的 不是吗
you know i'm here for you, right?
我挺你
i got you.
好吗 听懂了吗
right? hear me?
是的 谢了
yes, sir. thank you.
小事儿
all right.
太令人印象深刻了
it's very impressive.
太好了 你来了 不好意思
good. i see you turned up... excuse me.
这是报纸吗
is this a newspaper?
我好几年没见过这玩意了
i haven't seen one of these in years.
你还订报吗
you still get these?
你没看见吗
what else don't you see?
你的名字上头条了
your name in the headline.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯如同新星闪耀
"spencer james shines
比弗利队战胜塔扎纳队
as beverly trounces tarzana."
别误会我的意思
don't get me wrong.
斯宾塞比赛打得很出色
spencer had a great game,
但你是那个给他传球的人
but you're the one throwing to him.
但是斯宾赛不管打什么位置
ok, but spencer did it
都很出色
on both sides of the ball.
好吗 他是年度最佳球员
ok? and he's division player of the year.
你是四分卫 儿子
you're the quarterback, son.
可是球场上最重要的
that's the most important position
位置
on the field.
我们计划第一步
step one of our plan
是让你意识到这一点
was getting you to recognize that.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表