剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
但现在我希望你是它的主人
And now i want you to have it.
所以今晚怎么样
So how about tonight?
我要回家吃饭
I got a dinner at home.
好吧 那就之后啊
Ok. So after.
我也不接受否定回答
I don't take "no" for an answer either.
今晚见
See you tonight.
好的
Ok.
你知道你不能嫉妒
You know you're not allowed to be jealous
莱拉和你哥哥说话的 对吧
Of leila talking to your brother, right?
我没有嫉妒 并且不准再那样叫他
I'm not jealous. And stop calling him that!
好吧 你还在否认什么
Ok. How are you still denying it?
你是打电♥话♥到银行的那个人 奥利维亚
You're the one who called the bank, olivia.
爸爸每月都会寄出一笔钱 已经17年了
Dad's been making monthly payments for 17 years.
等下 斯宾塞现在多少岁了
By the way, how old is spencer today?
那不能证明任何事情
It doesn't prove anything.
好吧 那让我们来看看每月的支付
Ok. So let's find out who the monthly payments
是给谁的
Are going to, then.
- 不 - 奥利维亚
- no. - olivia--
你曾有那么一次想过
Have you ever once thought about
如果发生的都是真的
What happens if it's true,
不仅是对我们 对斯宾塞 对妈妈
Not just to us but to spencer, to mom?
我们现在的生活就会分崩离析
Our life as we know it would be over,
并且将是一个我们无法逆转的事实
And it's a stone we can't unturn.
好的 听着 可能你觉得隐瞒这些问题是无所谓的
Ok. Oh, listen, you might be ok burying problems...
- 嗯 - 但我不是
- hmm. - ...but i'm not.
嗨 种马
Hey, stud.
究竟会怎样
What's it gonna be?
答案是不 乔丹
The answer's no, jordan.
有些秘密还是不谈为好
Some secrets are better left alone.
比利 我正准备给你打电♥话♥
Billy. I was about to call you.
为了什么事
Oh. About what?
嗨 劳拉 我以为你
Oh. Hi, laura. I thought you were--
我丈夫吗 不 就是我 我很抱歉
My husband? No, it's just me. I'm sorry.
是的 我 我只是想提醒比利
Yeah. I--i just wanted to remind billy
今天是斯宾塞的生日
That today was spencer's birthday.
我知道 那就是我打电♥话♥来的原因
I know. That's why i'm calling.
我想明天请几个人来
Um, i was thinking about having a few people over tomorrow
参加斯宾塞的重大日子
For spencer's big day.
并且我真的希望你和迪伦可以过来
And i was really hoping that you and dylan can make it.
斯宾塞也同意吗
Spencer agreed to that?
他说他不想要个派对
Well, he said he didn't want a party.
所以你邀请我们参加的是
So what are you inviting us to?
更像是个小型的朋友聚会
More like a small gathering of friends.
那怎么就不是派对了
How is that not a party?
反正很模糊啦
It's a gray area.
请告诉我你和迪伦明天能过来
Just please say that you and dylan can make it tomorrow.
你答应了吗
You said yes?
她很有说服力的
She's very convincing.
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
她说了 这不是个派对
She said it's not a party.
怎么不是啊
Explain that.
很显然这很模糊啊
Apparently, there's a gray area.
我看你挺适合当个律师的
Maybe you should be a lawyer.
嘿 等等 伙计
Hey, hey. Come on, man.
我们已经唱过生日歌♥了
We already sung that song.
你们就只送我一首歌♥吗
I only get one song?
不只一首歌♥ 还可以许一个愿
You get one song, one wish.
吹蜡烛吧
Blow them out.
进来
Come in!
- 妈 谢谢你 - 不用谢 我的宝贝
- hey, thanks, ma. - oh, you're welcome, baby.
把我的帽子给我
Give me my damn hat.
过来
Come here!
嘿 库普 等等
Hey, coop. Wait up.
我还没和你说谢谢呢
I didn't get a chance to thank you
谢谢你帮忙处理亚瑟的车的问题
For helping out with asher's car.
小事 兄弟
It's all good, man.
我也没帮什么忙 就打了个电♥话♥而已
I ain't doing nothing. I just made a call.
我不会原谅肖恩
I ain't got to like him.
他现在过得挺好
Shawn really came through.
可能他确实帮了你的忙
So maybe he does got your back,
但他不是我 不是吗
But he ain't me, all right?
他不会不求回报的帮你
He always gonna want something.
为什么你都不带我出去约会
Who don't we ever go out?
我更喜欢我们像现在这样待着
I'd rather be doing this.
为什么 你觉得和我出去约会很丢脸还是有其他原因
Why? Are you embarrassed of me or something?
因为我想和你一起出去约会
'Cause i want to go out,
但是 怎么说呢 这周你总是在外面
But--i don't know--you always hanging out
和肖恩混在一起
With shawn during the week,
周末又和斯宾塞在一起 所以
And spencer on the weekends, so...
他们都是我的哥们
Those my boys.
是 还有我是你的宝贝女孩 还是说你觉得我不是
Ok. And i'm your girl, or am i not your girl?
你是我的宝贝女孩
You are my girl.
那就好 那我们去约会吧
Ok. So then let's go out.
明天就去
Tomorrow.
明天我有事
I got plans tomorrow.
跟肖恩和斯宾塞吗
Hmm. With shawn or spencer?
我要去理发店 我要上班
With the barber shop. I got to work.
那你什么时候有空
So when are you available, then?
我现在就有空
I'm available right now.
别 我现在没心情
Yeah. I'm not. I'm not.
行吧 那我走了
All right. So i'm gonna go.
玫瑰杯 加州大学棕熊队的摇篮
The rose bowl, home of the ucla bruins.
天啊 这地方真是
Man, this place is--
很有历史感
Historic.
你用什么方法带我进来的
How did you hook this up?
我爸捐建了这里的衣帽间
Um, my dad donated the locker room,
这是我爸的特权
So that comes with perks.
看这里的观众席
Look at all these seats!
九万个座位
90,000.
看着像做梦一样
Psh. Yo, this don't even seem real.
想象一下
Well, imagine when they're
某一天所有观众在这里为你欢呼呐喊
All cheering for you one day
或者起哄 如果你在这里为南加大的荣誉战斗
Or booing, if you're playing for usc.
听起来很棒
Hey, i'm cool with that...
如果我也是其中一员的话
As long as i'm here.
你会是的
You will be.
这是我收到过最好的礼物
This is the best present i ever got.
这可不算我给你的礼物
Oh. This isn't your present.
我只是觉得在这个地方
I just thought this was the best place
把礼物送给你很合适
To give it to you.
什么礼物
What?
明天比赛的贵宾票
Vip field passes to tomorrow's game.
放心 是夜场票
Don't worry. It's a night game,
你有时间过来看
So you could come
在你结束了在贝克家的非派对聚会之后
After your non-party thing at the bakers'.
- 你为我做的真的太多了 蕾拉 - 不 不多
- this is too much, leila. - no, it's not.
门票还包括可以去后台见球员哦
Um, the passes came with the locker room,
生日快乐
So happy birthday.
他们和谁比赛
Who they playing?
我不太清楚
Uh, i don't know.
北内华达
Eastern nevada.
我买♥♥的票场次不好吗
Oh, did i get you tickets for a bad game?
他今晚也会到场
He'll be on this field tomorrow.
谁
Who?
我爸
My dad.
他是东内华达球队的中后卫球员教练
He's the linebacker coach for eastern nevada.
我六年没见过他了
I ain't seen him in 6 years.
现在或许是时候了
Well, maybe now it's time.
你应该知道
You know there's a difference
强身健体和过度锻炼是有区别的吧
Between working out and working it out?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表