剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
都没有的橄榄球队
a football team they had nothing to do with.
不过是他们资助的
but they fund the sports program,
所以我爸爸要去拍马屁
so my dad sucks it up, and with beverly
而比弗利队又输了一个赛季 所以压力蛮大的
coming off yet another losing season, the pressure’s on
我估计你就是来赢比赛的吧
and i guess that’s where you come in.
我没想到有这么严重啊
i didn’t realize it was that bad.
对啊 我不太记得我爸爸打球了
yeah, i don’t really remember much about my dad playing ball...
不顾我记得他退役之后的样子
but what i do remember is how he was after--
目光游离 不知所措
distant, no real purpose,
直到我妈听说比弗利在招新教练
until my mom heard beverly needed a new coach,
他眼里才又有了光芒
and then the light came back in his eyes.
我只是不想再看到他失望了
i’d just hate to see him lose that again, you know?
好了
now...
我们把比弗利的新任明星球员带去大放异彩吧
let’s get beverly’s new star player to the party to impress.
我靠
damn.
是他吗 让你下场的男孩
is that him? that the boy that took you out?
把一切都交给比弗利山庄吧 会容易很多
leave it to beverly hills to keep it simple.
斯班赛 幸亏你来了
spencer, thank god you’re here.
大卫·谢伊正找你呢 怎么了
david shea was asking for...what?
我不知道你会来啊
i just didn’t know you’d be here.
我跟你说了 我是学生会副♥主♥席♥啊
i told you, i’m stu-co president.
我们赞助了所有的激励活动
we sponsor all the booster events.
抱歉啊 打扰到你们了
oh, uh, sorry if i interrupted you guys.
反正已经打扰了
i mean, hey, why stop now?
你穿西装特别帅
well, you look great in your suit.
- 谢谢 - 等你有空的时候
thank you. and when you have a minute,
支持者们等不及要见你了呢
i know the boosters are dying to meet you.
我也是
can’t wait.
好的
ok.
你需要抵♥制♥住阵线 不要让他们趁虚而入
you’ve got to jam the line to prevent them getting behind you.
- 知道吗 - 知道了 先生 我准备好了
am i right? yes, sir. we’ll be ready for them.
亚瑟和亚当都下场了 我们得让新来的小孩
i mean, with asher adams out, what you need to do
去防守啊
is bring the new kid in on offense.
教练 以他的能力
now, coach, with his strength,
你最好也让他打后卫
you might as well put him at running back, too.
你在克伦肖都吃什么啊
what’s in those wheaties they’re feeding you
你们那边的人跑的都好快啊
over at crenshaw? all you boys down there seem to be running sub-4.5 40s.
你们那边的人什么意思
"you boys"? hi.
抱歉 亚当先生
i’m sorry, mr. adams.
我要借用斯班赛一下下
i need to steal spencer for a second.
走吧
let’s go.
所以你什么情况啊
so what’s your story, anyway?
你和奥利维亚 刚才是怎么回事
you and olivia? what’s that all about?
上次我让你帮我拉衣服的时候
ok, last time i asked you to size me up,
你立马就说我是被惯坏的富家女
you cut straight to my "lonely rich girl" core.
是我的错 抱歉 没想让你感觉不好的
hey, that’s my bad, ok? i didn’t mean to make you feel like that.
不是的
no, i mean...
你说得对 我是很孤独
you’re right. i am alone.
我爸爸经常出差 纽约巴黎什么的
my dad travels a lot for work--new york, paris.
至少你还知道他在哪里啊
hey, at least you know where he is.
我爸爸几年前走了
my dad left a few years ago.
再没见过
i ain’t seen him since.
为什么走
why did he leave?
谁知道呢
your guess is as good as mine.
听说是在别处得到了厉害的工作
said he got some big new job somewhere,
看来选择了工作 放弃了家人吧
and i guess we weren’t part of the plan.
我爸爸一直都有远大的目标
well, my dad’s always about the big plan--
有前景的职业 疯狂爱着的妻子
producing career, wife he was madly in love with.
我觉得他么就生一个孩子是因为
i think they just had one kid ’cause...
只有这么多爱可以给了吧
they only had so much love left to give.
然后 两年前
and then...two years ago,
我们都在艾斯蓬度假
we were all on vacation on aspen and--
简直是探索了国家地理啊
ah, living the bougie life.
我妈妈从不喜欢滑雪
my mom never liked to ski.
她更是那种坐在一边喝鸡尾酒看别人滑雪的人
she was more of a "sit in the lounge room and drink hot cocoa" type.
她说她要回家 让我跟她一起
she said she needed to go home, asked me to come with her.
都没能到机场
um, she never made it to the airport.
出了车祸
car accident, so...
她就这么走了
she was just gone.
抱歉
hey, look, i’m sorry, ok?
我不知道的
i didn’t know.
没事的
it’s ok.
生死有命富贵在天
it is what it is, right?
我只是以为你出身优渥 家庭幸福
i guess i just thought you had it made.
无论出生如何 大家都可能不幸 斯班赛
you can come from anywhere and have a sad story, spencer.
是啊
yeah.
我们回去聚会吧
um, we should get back to the party.
好的
yeah. yeah.
怎么样啊 哥们
hey, what’s happening, man?
再来一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌
another scotch on the rocks for me,
然后给教练来一杯酒
and whatever the coach is drinking.
虽然是开放式酒吧
not much of a gesture at an open bar,
- 不过我也付点小费吧 - 谢谢
but i’ll cover the tip. well, i appreciate that.
那我要一杯啤酒吧
let me just get a beer, please.
抱歉
i’m--i’m sorry
这周你儿子不会参与比赛了
we won’t have your boy out there with us this week.
谢谢
thanks.
是吗
are you now?
他受伤了
yeah, injuries.
这也是比赛的一部分 知道吗
they’re, uh, they’re part of the game, you know?
亚瑟是你最好的接球手了
asher’s the best receiver you got,
你就这么让克伦肖来的乡巴佬练习的时候把他弄伤了吗
and you let that south crenshaw thug rough him up during practice?
说话注意点 哈罗德
mind yourself now, harold.
我说的是事实啊
just calling like i see it.
谢谢你请我喝酒了
ok, well, thanks for the drink.
他们雇佣你的时候 我对你抱挺大希望的
when they hired you, i had high hopes.
虽然你的职业生涯不怎么样
sure, your pro career was a bust.
不过这不就是比赛吗
heh heh! but, hey, that’s the game.
连输两个赛季
after two losing seasons
现在又要打一个赛季的比赛
and with another one on the way, guess you’re
看来你只是输习惯了啊
just getting comfortable with losing.
- 够了 - 没事的
that’s enough. oh, it’s ok.
爸爸 没事的
dad, i’m-- it’s all right.
教练 抱歉啊
coach, i’m--i’m sorry.
你抱歉什么
why should you be sorry?
都是因为他你才受伤
he’s the reason you got hurt!
他和他儿子
him and his son!
你说什么呢
what are you talking about?
我说乔丹是怎么在背后对转队许可动手脚的
talking about how jordan was behind that contested permit,
然后你克伦肖的孩子又把愤怒带到了比赛中
and now your crenshaw boy is bringing his anger about the situation
伤了我的儿子
on our field, injuring my son!
爸爸你别说了
dad, will you-- hey.
对的
that’s right!
乔丹·贝克就是告诉查兹沃斯队的人
jordan baker’s the one that gave chatsworth the tip.
真的吗
are you serious?
就是因为你我晚上才不能回家的吗
you’re the reason i can’t go home at night?
面对现实吧 教练
face it, coach. oh, boy.
那孩子不属于这里
that boy doesn’t belong here,
你也一样
and neither do you.
你再叫我孩子一次
call me boy one more time.
你再叫一次试试
call me boy one more time. dad.
他们就是想让你这样啊
that’s exactly what they want you to do.
你知道吗
you know what?
我不想在逃避了
you know what? i’m done walking away. shh, shh, shh. ok.
要我说 让那些贝弗利山庄的有钱孩子看看我们是什么水平
i say we show these beverly hills boys what we’re made of.
让我打进攻和防守吧
let me play both ways, coach. come on.
求你了
please.
你觉得如果我让你打两个角色
you think you can hold up
你能胜任吗
if i put you on both sides of the ball?
- 我知道我可以的 - 那你明天晚上之前
i know i can. you got to have that
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表