剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你们应该像一个队伍一样 一家人
BAKER: You're supposed to be a team, a family!
现在你们看起来窘迫不堪
Right now you are nothing more than an embarrassment.
你们都想放弃这个赛季吗
Y'all feel like giving up this season?
你们准备好放弃了吗 我没有
Y'all ready for that? I'm not.
而且我拒绝让你们放弃自己的未来
And I refuse to let you give up on your futures.
脑子快点转转
Figure it out fast,
如果到周一你们直接还不够团结
'cause if y'all ain't bonded like glue by Monday,
这最后一周一天两次的训练你们过得就像假期
this last week of two-a-days is gonna feel like a damn vacation.
让人恶心
Disgusted.
教练是对的
Coach is right.
不涉及到我们是谁
This isn't who we are.
明天 早晨8点 开小组会
Tomorrow, mandatory meeting, 8:00 A.M.,
敞开心扉 好吗 你们知道规矩的
zoomer trip, OK? You guys know the deal.
我们会一起努力 我们一起谈谈这堆烂事
We'll work out together, we'll talk this crap out together,
当太阳下山时 我们再一起回来
and when the sun sets, we'll come back together.
就这么定了
BOY: Let's do it.
嘿 你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
伙计 我还要赶公交
Man, I got a bus to catch.
今天周五 我要回克伦肖
It's Friday. I'm going back to Crenshaw.
我周一再回来
I'll be back Monday.
嘿 嘿 等等
JORDAN: Hey, hey, hold up.
嘿 你真要把这事搞砸吗
Hey, you're really blowing this off?
你真的不要为你的队伍出场吗
You're really not gonna show up for your team?
伙计 我已经出现了
Man, I've been showing up,
每场比赛 每次训练 每次球队海滩日
every game, every practice, every team beach day.
你还想从我这要什么 伙计
What more do you want from me, dawg?
我想让你留在这
I want you to want to be here,
我想让你成为这个队伍的一部分
to want to be a part of this team.
这比比赛和训练重要得多
That's more than just games and practices.
伙计 我刚刚为了你和我最好的朋友打了一架
Man, I just fought my best friend for you.
我没有让你保护我
I didn't ask you to defend me.
我没有要求你做任何这些
I didn't ask for none of this.
我只能在周末回去看我的家人
The weekends are the only time I get to see my family.
这你比任何人都清楚
You know this better than anyone.
所以无论有没有我你都可以管理你的队伍
So y'all can do your team whatever without me.
毕竟 我从来不是你们一员 是吗
After all, I ain't even one of you, right?
? Yeah ?
我不是想打倒你 *
? I ain't trying to bring you down ?
但说真的 你现在也许也放弃了 *
? but for real, you might as well give up now ?
我的生活有好有坏 到处都是 *
? my life been good and bad and all around ?
我失去的越多 我找到的就越多 *
? the more things I lost, the more I found ?
我教会自己唯一做的事 *
? one thing I taught myself to do ?
无论什么困难 拒绝失败 所以 *
? no matter the problem, refuse to lose, so ?
为你的生活奔忙 *
? run for your life ?
为你的生活奔忙 *
? run for your life ?
为你的生活奔忙 *
? run for your life ?
这次有多神奇
So how awesome is this?
有点像过去 对吧
Kind of like old times, right?
没错
Yeah.
所以本克女士为什么非要
So why exactly did Ms. Bench put us
让咱俩一组做英文项目啊
together for the English project?
我也不知道 我问她来着
Beats me. When I tried talking to her about it,
她只是说分组已经决定了
she just said partner assignments are final.
我们真是走运啊
Lucky us.
我们努力做到最好吧
Hey, let's try and make the best of it.
虽然只是作业而已
I mean, I know it's homework,
不过谁知道呢 没准会很好玩的
but who knows, might be fun.
这也太难了吧 就这一个简单的问题
Why is this so hard? It's one simple question...
莎士比亚是谁
Who was Shakespeare?
不过讲真 大概有一百种阴谋论
I mean, seriously, there's, like, a hundred
讨论了莎士比亚这个人到底是谁
conspiracy theories about who this guy really was.
就算不提他的名字 作品也都很经典
Well, name aside, who he was comes through in his work,
所以我想专注于他的作品成就上
which is why I'm trying to focus on that, so...
我知道 我
Look, I know I...
干嘛呢 姑娘们
What's up, ladies?
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你们来干嘛啊
Uh, what are you guys doing here?
我和JJ也在弄那个英语论文
JJ and I are also working on the English thing,
所以我想着四个臭皮匠 也能顶一个诸葛亮吧
so I figured 4 brains are better than two.
是三个臭皮匠
Uh, make that 3 brains.
我不太了解莎士比亚的
This Shakespeare dude's not really my thing.
不过呢 吃的我请了
But, hey, food's on me.
所以呢 你们打不好的时候
So what, y'all never made fun of each other
不会互相开玩笑嘛
when y'all messed up here?
不是起外号♥或者
It ain't just the whack memes
欺负这么简单的
or the hazing.
他们就是不接纳我
They don't accept me.
可是 接纳也是双向的啊
I mean, man, acceptance go both ways, though.
不得不说 你好像也没有想去接纳他们啊
You got to be honest. Ain't like you been all open arms.
我知道了 就你明白啊
Yeah, OK, Iyanla.
闭嘴吧你
Man, shut up.
你知道你教育我什么实话实说
You know the fact you lecture me on honesty
什么接纳真是很搞笑的吧
and acceptance is hilarious, right?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
你跟你父母坦白你是同性恋了吗
You finally been honest with your parents and told them you gay?
他们是看不出来吗
I mean, listen, have they not met me?
我不是同性恋还能是啥
How can I be anything else?
真的 他们瞎能怪我吗
Seriously, I'm not responsible for their blindness.
不过你挺厉害 不过还是别转移话题 说你呢
But nice try, though, bro. We ain't done talking about you.
哥们 你今天咋这么多话啊
Man, were you always this talkative?
我就是想说
All I'm saying is, man,
虽然你人在贝弗利队
physically, you with Beverly,
但是你的心 完全不在这里
but in your heart, you're with a whole 'nother team.
你觉得那帮纨绔子弟看不出来
You think the rich boys don't realize
你还紧紧戴着你南克伦肖的橄榄球戒指吗
you still rocking your South Crenshaw football ring?
讲真
Seriously, man.
如果伊雅娜真的在
And if Iyanla was here,
她估计会跟你说 听着孩子
she'd probably tell you, "child, listen."
你别学了
Don't you dare.
你不真正放手
"Can't be accepted on one team
就不会为另一个队伍所接受
till you let go of the other."
我就是来看看老朋友好吗
Man, I just came to see some old friends, OK?
对啊 还观察一下替代你的选手啊
Mm-hmm. and peep your new replacement.
可能也有这个吧
Yeah, maybe that, too.
我就知道有这个
Yeah, I know that, too.
你以为你装的很好吗
You ain't slick.
- 我装的比你好啊 - 是啊是啊
- I'm slicker than you. - Yeah, all right.
你也看到了对吧
You saw that, right?
嘿
Hey, boo.
哥们 你怎么回来了啊
Man, look who back slumming it in the 'hood.
哥们们 想我了吗
Hey, what up, fellas? Y'all miss me?
怎么样啊
What's up, boy?
- 你怎么样 - 还可以啊
- How you doing? - Chillin', chillin'.
你等会还来我家吃我妈做的饭吗
Hey, you still coming to my mama's cookout later?
她要做厉害的芝士通心粉吗
She still making her famous Mac and cheese?
- 当然了 - 那我绝对去
- Only right. - Then hell, yeah.
你们还是让卡梅隆·沃尔森顶替我了啊
Hey, y'all called up Cameron Wilson to replace me, huh?
至少哥们愿意穿南克伦肖的球衣啊
Hey, at least brother's willing to rock a South Crenshaw Jersey.
哎呦是吗
Oh, it's like that?
可不是吗 哥们
It's like that, dawg.
行行行
All right. OK. OK.
我回头吃饭的时候找你哈
I'll check you at the cookout, though.
好的
I bet.
好了 我准备消化一下
All right, I'm ready to clean out the system
继续吃了 谁还要别的吃的
and then hit round two. Who wants more food?
你不用每次要拉屎的时候
You know, you don't need to announce
都要说一下好吧
every time you need to drop a deuce.
不如你去厕所吧 我去买♥♥吃的
Why don't I get the food and you go take care of that?
还有人要什么吗
Does anyone want anything?
我不要了
No, I'm good.
我要个饮料
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表