剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你不用担心我 真的
you don't have to worry about me, ok?
我有数
i have a plan.
虽然时机不对
you know, i gotta tell you.
但我还是得告诉你
though the timing sucks,
我很开心格雷丝小姐找了一个新男朋友
i love that ms. grace got a new boyfriend.
兄弟 别这样叫他
man, don't call him that.
你是对的 傻猪更好
you're right. her boo.
他的名字是迈卡 好吗
his name is micah, aight?
不要 傻猪更贴切
nah, boo got more weight on it.
别闹了
if you don't stop playing.
嘿 听着 我知道你在花时间
hey, look, i know how you get
处理一些事情
when you're taking your time
但是
processing things, but
如果你想谈谈你的爸爸
i'm here for you if you want to
随时可以找我
talk about your pop.
没什么好说的
ain't nothing to say.
我绝对不会原谅他
ain't no way i'll ever forgive him.
所以 你会把制冰器
so, are you still bringing them
带到狄龙的派对 对吗
coolers to dillon's party?
没错 明天中午
yes, sir. tomorrow at noon.
你们定了地点没有
you settle on a spot yet?
埃森斯广场公园
essence square park.
你为什么这样看着我
why you looking at me like that?
你知道为什么 狄龙
you know why. tyrone?
听着 整理公园
look, cleaning up the park
带着那帮孩子出来是一件事
and pushing his boys out is one thing,
但是在他的面前
but throwing a loud-ass party,
举办一个盛大的派对
right in his face?
你确定是正确的选择吗
you think that's the right move?
库珀 就是个小孩子的派对
coop, it's a kids' party.
吃大蛋糕 玩冰棍化了游戏 还有玩具枪
sheet cake, freeze tag, pop guns.
狄龙没那么难搞的
tyrone ain't checking for us.
好吧
all right.
- 菲利普 - 最近怎么样
- flip. - what's good with you, loved one?
- 我很好 兄弟 - 天
- great, homie. - boy,
你昨天简直血虐塔扎纳队
you went off on tarzana yesterday.
比赛第一节就三次触地得分
3 tds in the first quarter.
- 是的 先生 - 你让他们的防守队员
- yes, sir.- you had their defense
团团转
on skates all game.
周五晚上他们才能看
might work on a friday night...
哈哈 是这样吗
oh, is that what you call it? ok.
所以 什么事 我以为我们应该
so, what's up? i thought we was
在你兄弟的派对上碰面
meeting at your cousin's party store.
这就是 把这个看成是
oh, this it. think of it as
一个户外交换式见面
an outdoor swap meet.
只在克伦肖
only in crenshaw.
你知道我们的
you know how we do.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯
spencer james.
该死的
damn.
你在这里干什么
what you doing here, man?
走人行道不收费吧
it's a free sidewalk, ain't it?
那就走开 泰隆
keep it moving, tyrone.
有传言说你打算在
word on the street is you planning
公园里搞个派对
a party at the park.
公园是大家伙的
it's a public park.
我来对付他 斯班赛
nah, i got this, spence.
这和你有什么关系
what's it matter to you?
没邀请到你
you ain't invited.
回家吧 菲利普 我得在这
go home, flip. this is about me
和我的小兄弟谈点事
and the little homie right here.
好的 我懂了
oh, ok, i get it.
所以你还是很感兴趣年轻人
so, you still salty over the way
会用什么样的方式把你赶出公园吗
the younger put you out of the park?
但是前提你得听懂了
but understand this.
你要是参加那个派对
you come to that party,
你和我就结梁子了
you and i will have a real problem.
哦 是吗
oh, it's like that?
如果涉及到詹姆斯的家人的话
when it come to the james family,
没错 是那样的
hell, yeah, it's like that.
没有人能碰他们一根手指头
nobody can touch them.
听着 也许我们应该换个地方开派对 伙计
look, maybe we should move the party, man.
当然不用
hell, no.
听着 泰隆也许是个麻烦
listen. tyrone may be a lot of things,
但是他还不至于蠢到
but one thing he ain't
欺负到我头上来
is stupid enough to cross me.
派对照常开
party stays.
摆平了 伙计 我们说到哪了
come on, man, where were we?
你们在这做什么
what y'all doing here?
你有什么事吗
the hell wrong with you?
没事
nothing.
我 马利克还有皮里克
me, malik, and preach
刚刚在39号♥大街
just kicked it with the pastor
和牧师起了争执
at that church on 39th.
很明显 有人一直闯进来
apparently, somebody keep breaking in
从奉献盘里偷东西
and stealing from the collection plate.
他们需要我们保护吗
and they need our protection?
要么是我们 要么是胡佛的小弟
either us or them boys from hoover.
等会 牧师身边
wait. pastor got two sets
有两组人保护吗
bidding for his protection?
不要因为他是上帝的子民
just because he's a man of god
你就觉得他很完美 库伯
don't make him perfect, coop.
他和我们其余人一样
he has his flaws and secrets
有秘密也有弱点
like the rest of us.
你突然变得很健谈啊
you real chatty all of a sudden.
认真点 库伯
focus, coop.
你是在教堂长大的 对吗
you grew up in church, right?
我需要你去那
i need you to go down there
让帕斯特头脑清楚点
and keep that pastor's head right.
好啊 可以啊
all right. that's cool.
很好
good.
这是为狄龙的派对准备的吗
this for dillon's party?
你为啥那样看着我
why you looking at me like that?
哪样啊
like what?
像是我会在派对上开枪杀小孩啥的
like i would shoot up a kids' party or something.
我好多年没那么干了
i ain't done that in years.
我开完笑呢 我天
i'm playing. damn.
而且 泰可不像是会
besides, ain't like ty
惹菲利普生气的人 是吧
trying to piss off the big homie flip, you feel me?
你说什么
what you say?
我不可一点都不在乎菲利普
i don't give a damn about flip
也不在乎那个蠢蛋足球小子
or that little wonk-ass football kid.
等到时机成熟了 我自然会收拾他们两个
i'm gonna handle that when the time is right.
把你的骄傲抛到九霄云外 *
man: ? throw your pride to the wind ?
看我引领潮流一代 *
? see me start a trend ?
你就像只蠢鹿在发呆 *
? you a deer in the headlights ?
对 就像这样 *
? uh, like this ?
你没有机会参加这个舞会 *
? you ain't got a chance in this dance ?
你最好这样起舞 我是说 *
? you better dance in this, i mean that ?
我想要看到你们的手这样 *
? want to see your hands in this ?
我手中握着大把钞票 你看见 *
? got about a grand on my wrist, you see that ?
时间飞逝 物是人非 *
? time fly my associates, too ?
我不需要辩解 全体人都信任我 *
? i don't need justification, i get credit from the crew ?
我帅呆了 屏幕上都是ins的消息 *
? i'm phat, notifications from the 'gram come through ?
告诉我你喜欢什么 我知道这不是真的 *
? telling me what you like when i know it ain't true ?
他们只是在看着我 *
? they're just watching me... ?
你还真把我的房♥子变成了
you seriously turned my house
私人赌场
into a private casino?
只是招待几个朋友
it-it's just a few friends.
你的朋友最好10分钟内
your friends better be out of here
从这消失 否则我就报♥警♥了
in 10 minutes or i'm calling the cops.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表