剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
选手们 先恭喜你们
Players, congratulations.
你们能来到这里 有且只有一个原因
You are here for one reason and one reason only.
你们是这个地区里最棒的选手
You are the best that the area has to offer.
但是 选拔赛的目标是选拔
However, the combine is designed to find
最好中的最好
The best of the best.
你将受到考验并被打分
You will be tried and measured.
跟我来
Follow me.
身高 体重 力量还有速度
Height, weight, strength, and speed.
所有都会被测到
All of it will be tested,
在这之后 会选中一些人
After which a select few of you
参加明天的七对七
Will be invited to play the 7-on-7
表演赛
Showcase game tomorrow.
先生们 被选中也是非常简单的
Gentlemen, making the cut is simple.
拿出你们最好的表现
Be at your very best.
好的 伙计们 准备好
All right, fellas, get this.
嘿 兄弟 你看到奥莉薇亚了吗
Hey, yo, man, you seen olivia?
她说今天早上她会在接待处
She said she'd be out front this morning.
没有 兄弟 我昨天晚上之后就没见过她
No, man, I haven't seen her since last night.
你紧张吗
So, you nervous?
完全不
No way.
我将迎来一个胜利的赛季
I'm coming off a winning season.
好吧 我先撤了
All right. Excuse me.
但是 据我所知
Though, last time I checked,
选拔赛并不是展现团队主义的好时机啊 所以
The combine wasn't a team event, so...
这也无所谓
Heh. That doesn't change a thing.
好吗 我知道该展示什么出来
All right? I know what I bring to the table.
别激动 我没说你不知道
Easy. No one said you didn't.
我的意思是 你身材非常好
I mean, you got prototypical size.
你♥爸♥爸在联盟里打比赛
Pops played in the league.
球探们估计已经想要你了
Scouts are probably already salivating over you.
好的 所有人 准备开始了
all right, y'all, wideouts are next.
排好队 第一个
Line it up. First up.
亚瑟·亚当斯
Asher adams.
没来吗
No?
下一个 杰伊·奎林
Next up, jay quellin.
等下
wait.
我来了
I'm here.
耶
* yeah
耶
* Yeah
我来 我来 我来
* I got it, I got it, I got it...
教练
Coach.
好的 好运
Ok. Good luck.
在动作中卡住
* Stuck in the motion
日复一日 无趣的事情
* Same old thing day to day
大惊小怪着抱怨者 但这不会铺平未来的路
* Fussin' and groanin', but that won't go pave the way
必须要努力工作 为了你的位置奋斗
* Gotta work hard, fight for your spot
不管你喜不喜欢
* Whether you like it or not
必须要努力工作 为了你的位置奋斗
* Gotta work hard, fight for your spot
当你达到巅峰时
* On your rise to the top
没有人 一个也没有 没人可以窃取我的风格
* Oh, one, no one, no, they can't steal my style...
为了迎合大众而说
* ...run their mouths to suit the crowd
说真的 没有 都没有
* Real way, none of that, none of that
这些都不值得 真的
* None of that worth it, yes!
我不拼尽全力 如何成为最棒的
* How can I not be the best till I run out of breath?
我可以打败其他所有人
* I can beat all of the rest
不跑到筋疲力竭 跑到濒临死亡
* Runnin' my life to the death till I run out of
我怎么能成为最棒的
* How can I not be the best?
如果不拼尽全力 我如何成为最棒的
* How can I not be the best till I run out of breath?
哟 克里斯什么时候跑这么快了
Yo, when did chris get so fast?
他一直跑这么快
Always has been.
这是你们第一次面对面比试
This is the first time y'all gone head to head.
那个和卡姆还有金教练在一起的人是谁
Yo, who's that dude with cam and coach king?
布雷特·汉森
Brett hanson.
洛杉矶南部的头号♥赞助者
Angeles southern's number-one booster.
有一半的校园球队都是以他的名字命名的
He's got half the campus named after him.
你怎么这么紧张 教练都说了他们是来录取你的 对吧
Now, why are you sweating? Coach king all but said they came here for you, ok?
你最近风生水起啊 斯宾塞
You've had a good day, spence.
但对我来说还不够好 好吗
Well, it ain't good enough for me, all right?
他们现在
They got they eyes
在关注其他人了
On somebody else now,
我需要南加州的奖学金
And I need that angeles southern scholarship.
嘿 斯宾塞
What's up, spence?
什么事
What's good?
听着 我觉得是时候
Look, I'm thinking it's time
我们给这些人展示展示
We give these guys a show.
让他们看看我们克伦肖的厉害
Let them know what us crenshaw boys do.
我们不是小孩了 卡姆
We ain't boys, cam.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我还以为你想比比看 哥们
Thought you liked to compete, big dawg.
你想比什么
So, what you got in mind?
40码冲刺
Hey. 40-Yard dash
应该是分别计时的
Is supposed to be individually timed.
你们两个是不是怂恿他们
Did y'all two goad these boys
比赛了
Into making it a race?
你懂得
You know how it is.
橄榄球就是要竞争
Football is all about competition.
现在 让他们得偿所愿吧
Now, let's give these boys what they want.
开始了
Set it.
好了 伙计们 各就各位
All right, fellas! On your marks!
准备
ready.
就位
Set.
开始
Go!
Soon as that bullet, I'm ready for war
Put the pedal to the floor
Heavy metal in the background
You should know I won't back down
When it's go time or it's no time
Tell 'em, throw and cut the cord
And they just keep telling me more
They-they-they-they keep on telling me more
I'm trained to go, and I'm ready for war
You ain't gonna like being there, being there
When you're looking at...
太棒了 小子 不错啊 小伙子
That was great, son! yeah, boy.
so this is going down in history, history
I'm trained to go, and I'm ready for war
你应该学到一点教训了
There's a lesson to be learned in all this.
听着 你不用说教了 好吗
Look, you ain't gotta say it, all right?
那些教练 他们都是来看你的
All them coaches, they came here to see you.
是吗 但他们没多久
Yeah, well, it didn't take them long
就找到更欣赏的人了
To find somebody they liked better.
你干嘛要上他的当
Why did you take his bait?
你由着他把这个变成
You let him set it up like
一对一的竞争
It was a head-to-head competition.
你刚刚帮他提高了形象
You just helped raise up his profile.
好吧 无所谓
Well, it don't matter.
他会拿那个洛杉矶南方大学的接球手奖学金
He gonna get that asu receiver scholarship.
你听到金教练说的了
You heard what coach king said.
他们只有一份奖学金
They only got one.
你不想保留选择的余地吗
What happened to wanting to leave your options open?
计划有变 行了吧
Plans change, all right?
- 为什么 - 因为我妈
- Why? - Because of my moms.
她也有自己的梦想 比如 完成学业
She got dreams, too, like finishing school.
听着 我不能离家太远 知道吗
Look, I've gotta stay close to home, all right,
洛杉矶南方大学学就在本地
And asu's local.
该轮到她实现梦想了
It's her turn.
听着 如果南加州
Look, if angeles southern
是你该去的地方
Is where you need to be,
你应该站出去给那些人看看
You need to go out there and show them
你的实力
What I already know.
什么实力
And what's that?
你是这里的最佳球员
That you're the best player out there.
别人拍马不及
It ain't even close.
去吧
Go on.
...best believe what you've been told
Time to get what's mine, 'cause I'm gold
好了 我们上 上 上
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go!
好的
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表