剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
【库珀:出了点事 晚点找你】
【肖恩:店里出事了】
注: 墙壁上的涂鸦是黑帮打劫之前给的预告
未来全明星 前情提要
Previously on "all american"...
看看是谁又回来了
Man, look who back slumming it in the 'hood.
你们怎么样 伙伴们 想我了吗
Hey, what up, fellas? You all miss me?
别来无恙啊 兄弟
What's up, boy?
你认识一个人能
You know a guy who can fix
- 修好1959年的保时捷跑车啊 - 在一天内吗
- A 1959 porsche roadster - in one day?
我不理解
I don't see it.
兄弟 金钱是万能的
Hey. Money talks, boys.
阿什 我不是因为你有钱才和你在一起的
Asher, i wasn't with you because you had money.
我也不是因为你没钱就离开你
I'm not leaving you because it's gone.
当你对我撒谎被我拆穿的时候
When you lie and i know about it, it makes me
这就让我也成为你说谎的同谋了
Complicit in the lie.
你来了
You are up.
你不是来这里剪头发的
You're not here for a cut.
你来这是找工作的
You're here for a job.
哈哈
Ha ha.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我是支持你的 你记得吧
But i got your back. You remember that.
可能他确实支持着你
So maybe he does got your back,
但他不是我 好吗
But he ain't me, all right?
他永远都不会满足的
He always gonna want something.
你在做什么
Hey, what you doing?
收走我的文章
Collecting my paper.
阿尔文知道吗
Alvin know about this?
不知道 没有人可以抢阿尔文的东西
Nah. And nobody gonna rob alvin.
我做了一件很后悔的事
I did something i seriously regret.
我和亚瑟上♥床♥了
I slept with asher.
那个混♥蛋♥
That piece--
别去 乔丹
No, jordan!
爸爸
Dad?
我们来早了
We just got in early.
我们
Oh, we?
我想让你见见柴娜
I want you to meet china.
thunder...
这就是现在的情况
Here we are.
贝弗利老鹰队离惨痛失败只有几秒钟了
The beverly eagles are seconds away from a devastating loss
在卡尔弗城 分区垫底的球队
To culver city, the last-place team in the division.
今天的失利将会削弱贝弗利进入季后赛
An upset today would cripple the chances of beverly
的机会了
Making the playoffs.
首先是开球
And here's the kick.
thunder, thun-thunder...
the second time
thunder, thun-thunder...
and we got it like
thunder
oh, yeah, ah, no, welcome...
我们现在怎么样 情况如何
What we got? What we got here?
他从左边抢断
He cuts left.
他遭到了拦截 他避开了
He gets the rock, and he's loose.
好
Ok.
做得好
Ok. That's my man.
他在50米线了 40米线了
He's at the 50, the 40.
他只剩前面一个人拦着了
He's got one man to beat.
快跑 爸爸 快跑
Giddyap, daddy. Giddyap!
一直到了卡尔弗20码线
And all the way down to the culver 20 yard line.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯这次的回归令人振奋
Spencer james with an electrifying return.
就是这样做 年轻人 干得漂亮
My man. That's how you do it, young man.
进攻线 向前冲
Offensive line, head out there.
那是什么意思
What's that about?
他的朋友库普本应该在这里的
His friend coop was supposed to be here.
她错过可真是太遗憾了
Oh. Well, too bad she missed it.
他今天看起来真帅
He looks good today.
别这样
Don't.
上一次你想当媒人的时候
The last time you tried to play matchmaker,
我最后可是差点和我的近亲哥哥在浴缸里泡澡
I ended up in a hot tub with my almost brother.
他才不是你的哥哥
He's not your brother.
我们都知道你想让我和斯宾塞在一起
We both know that you trying to set me up with spencer is
对你比对我意义更大
More about you than it is about me.
我的公主
Hey, princess.
爸爸 你来了
Hey, dad. You made it.
你感觉怎么样
Mm! How you feel?
很好
Good.
你好
Hey.
你怎么样 这是奥莉薇
Hi. How's it going? This is olivi--
你要坐在这里 真好
Oh! You're gonna sit here. Cool.
接下来是第三轮下半场
That brings up third down.
之前没有人防亚当斯 但是贝克没把球给他
Adams looked open, but baker couldn't get him the ball.
杰 这究竟是什么情况
What the hell was that, j?
你朝哪里扔球呢
Where are you throwing the ball?
往你本应该待在的地方
Right where you're supposed to be.
我们走着正确的方向 而且我们很好 阿什
Run the right routes, and we're fine, ash.
我们可没有时间了 好吗 快来
We ain't got time for this, all right? Come on!
低下 准备 低下 准备好 间隔41
Down! Set! Down! Set! Wide 41.
间隔41 准备
Wide 41. Set!
long time, no see
it's been a long time
since i broke in these city streets
one roll and a kid's killed
can't stop, can't fake
when i bring, what i come though
亚当斯和贝克好像
Adams and baker seem to be
在今天赛场上是敌人
On opposite sides of the playbook today.
那是怎么回事 兄弟
What the hell was that, man?
他差点把我的头给撞掉了
He almost took my head off.
你们两个到底怎么了
Hey, what's going on with you all?
你一天都心不在焉 认真比赛
You been off all day. Get your ass in the game, man.
注意时间 快点
Hey! Look at the clock. Hurry up.
快点
Hurry up!
是公♥关♥的事情 我得去接一下
It's the publicist. I got to take this.
我要 我也走了
I'm gonna--heh. I'm gonna go, too.
他回来多久了
How long is he in town?
通常是十几天
The usual--a couple days.
他来镇上宣传齐娜的新专辑
He's in town promoting china's new album.
你不喜欢她
You don't like her?
不是 她还好
No. It's...she's--she's fine.
你说还好的时候都快被噎住了
You almost choked on that "fine."
我不知道 很奇怪
I don't know. It's weird.
她根本不是他喜欢的类型
She's not even his type.
她一点也不像
She's nothing like...
你妈妈吗
Your mom?
你们今天想输掉比赛吗
Did y'all want to lose this game today?
你们今天是不是想输掉比赛
Do you want to lose this game today?
你们有两秒的时间
Y'all got two seconds,
在这两秒钟里取胜
Under two seconds to make this right.
我还能继续打下去 教练
Hey, i can still make that play, coach.
不行 他们所有人都会来阻拦你的
No. They're gonna be all over you.
两秒钟 大家
Two seconds, y'all.
别胡闹了 好好比赛 去吧
Stop messing around and make it happen. Go!
安全一直是困扰阿什的一个大问题
That safety's been head-hunting asher all game.
如果他被包围了 我来掩护你
If he's covered, i got your back.
好的 谢谢你
Right on. Thank you.
比赛继续
And here we go.
还有两秒钟 贝弗利在卡尔维尔的15码线上
Two seconds left. Beverly at culver's 15 yard line...
来了 准备好 低下 准备
Here we go. Here we go. Down. Set--
双侧快速进攻
Hey, hey, hey! Double-a blitz. Double-a blitz.
双侧快速进攻
Double-a blitz.
准备好了 分散开来
Here we go. Check eagle. Check eagle.
你们分散开来 守住两边
Hey, hey! Check eagle. Check eagle.
分散开 守住
Check eagle. Check--check eagle.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go...
就在这里
Right over here. Here we go...
贝克拿着球
Baker with it on goal.
巴特勒来了
Butler coming in motion.
后退 准备
Y! Back, set!
贝克向左移♥动♥ 在观察
Baker rolling left, scanning
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表