剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
贝克弃踢回攻
Announcer: baker drops back.
左方有干扰 詹姆斯走外侧
Scrambles to the left. James going wide.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯的铜墙铁壁
What a block by spencer james!
他为贝克清理出了冲向得分区的路
He cleared baker for the end zone.
他现在在20码线上 15码 10码
He's at the 20, 15, 10!
触地得分
Touchdown!
耶
Yeah!
贝弗利赢了
Beverly wins!
多么精彩的比赛啊
What a game!
太好了
Boy: yes! Yeah!
我是真的惊了
I'll be damned.
你还好吧 起来吧
You good? Here we go.
你没事吧
You straight?
怎么样
You good?
没事
Spencer: yeah.
我觉得我应该把你留在防守了
I may have to keep you on defense after a hit
咋了 你懂的吧
Like that, you know that, right?
直视吧 教练 我太棒了不适合打防守
Face it, coach, i'm too pretty for defense.
来 孩子 我为你感到自豪
There you go. I'm proud of you, son.
兄弟 我能和你说两句吗
Hey, man, can i talk to you for a second?
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
谢了
Thanks.
派对那事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the whole getting you to the party thing.
我不知道他们要这样
I didn't know what they were planning.
我绝对不会这样做的
I would never do something like that.
- 要是我知道的话 - 没事
If i had known-- it's ok.
有事 不过 要不然我们重新来过吧
It's not, but maybe we start over?
当朋友吗
Friends?
是啊 是啊 我觉得可以
Yeah. Yeah, we can do that.
Campfire: * whoa, whoa
now you've been summoned for a special occasion
i, i stay ready 'cause destiny impatient
changes, i've been seeing changes
if you talking fire then we speak the same language
and they trying to cut the supply
but my energy is at an all-time high
斯宾塞
Spencer.
我们现在有个问题了
So we have a problem.
查茨沃斯队在查你的转队许可
Ah, chatsworth is contesting your transfer permit.
whoa, whoa
我们得争取一下
We're gonna fight this.
他们指控我们二次招募队员
They're accusing us of recruiting.
你是想站那儿大言不惭的告诉我
You're gonna stand there
这不是真的吗 - 他绝对是个优等生
And tell me it's not true? He's a straight-a student.
这就是橄榄球教练
And that's why the football coach
去克伦肖招他过来的原因吗 就因为他聪明
Went down to crenshaw to recruit him, because he's smart?
这不行 董事会也不会听的
That's not gonna fly, not with the board.
那要是直接把他户籍转过来
Ok, what if he moves to this zip code?
我妈连给我午饭钱都困难好吧
Yo, my moms can barely afford to give me lunch money.
你觉得她能负担得起搬到贝弗利来住吗
You think she can afford to move us to beverly hills?
我们会解决这个问题的
Ok, we're gonna figure this out
怎么解决
How?
现实点吧 教练
Look, face it, coach,
玩完了
It's over.
或许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
不
Spencer: no.
但这是惟一能留下来的方法
But it's the only way to stay.
你住在贝弗利山
Living in beverly hills.
就工作日的时候住这里
Just during the week.
这样我就能去打比赛了
That way i qualify for the district.
和贝克教练一起吗
With coach baker?
还有他的家人
With coach baker and his family.
周末我就回来陪你
On weekends, i'll be home with you.
妈妈你听我说
Look, ma,
要是你不想这样的话
If you don't want this,
我不会去的
I won't go.
你说就是了 然后我就给他们打电♥话♥
Ok, just say the word and i'll call them.
不 我想要你给自己一个机会
No. I asked you to give yourself
一个成为更好的人的机会
A chance at something more.
还有
And, uh,
这是唯一的方法了
This is the, uh, the only way to do it.
我觉得你必须去
Way i see it, you gotta go.
这对你来说是最好的 斯宾塞
This is what's best for you, spencer.
要是你能做到的话 就闯出点名堂来
If you can do it, make something of yourself.
还有 我能住你的房♥间吗
Also, can i have your room?
不 绝对不行
Nah, definitely not.
过来
Come here.
Ruel: * save your breath, my brother...
我们到
We're here.
it's not going in
i'm not your disciple
i choose how i sin
i've got a distant memory
of previous lives
so don't say i'm not ready
back off with those knives
you don't know me like you used to
you can leave but i refuse to
you can tell me that i'm crazy
but i won't stop and this won't make me
走了
Hey, let's go.
don't tell me i'm not ready
don't tell me i'm not ready...
欢迎来到贝弗利山庄 斯宾塞
Welcome to beverly hills, spencer.
you don't know me like you used to
ooh...
嘿 格雷西
Hey, gracie.
嘿
Hi.
我们得谈一谈
Billy: we need to talk.
don't tell me i'm not ready
我们得告诉斯宾塞真♥相♥
We got to tell spencer the truth.
don't tell me i'm not ready for love
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表