剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
while you make breakfast, man, I'm on the move
我最早就来最后才走 *
* I'm the first one in and the last one out
这个地方的主人得要把我拖走 *
* whoever owns the place gotta drag me out
我信任自己 *
* in me I trust
没错 身上有成功的味道 像埃隆·马斯克不是吗 *
* yeah, I smell like success, this elon musk, huh?
人人都想如我一样 *
* Everybody wanna be like us
我们不会停止因为顶尖还不足够不是吗 *
* we don't stop 'cause the top just ain't enough, huh?
你们以为我没注意到
Did y'all think I wouldn't notice
大家偷偷溜了吗
everyone started disappearing?
闹够了吧你们
Oh, that's enough of this.
- 我要叫停这玩意 - 别 别 别 别
- I'm stopping this. - No, no, no, no.
格蕾丝夫人 格蕾丝夫人 恕我直言
Ms. grace, Ms. grace, with all due respect,
他们就算不在球场上打
they either fight it out here on the field
也会去大街上打的
or in the street.
我们有7分了 你让这场球容易了
So 7 us. You're making this easy.
哦所以你要来防我是吗
Oh, so now you're gonna guard me, huh?
为什么不 我已经抢了你的位置
Why not? I already took your spot.
你不可能取代我的
You ain't never gonna be me.
蹲下 准备 开球
Down, set, hut!
人人都想如我一样 *
* Everybody wanna be like us
我们不会停下因为顶尖并不足够不是吗 *
* we don't stop 'cause the top just ain't enough, huh
我永远不会屈服 不会害怕 老兄 *
* I ain't never gave no , I ain't scared, man
你知道黑人同胞不会脸红不是吗 *
* you know black men don't blush, huh
来吧做好应战准备 *
* came here ready to fight
今夜你最好 *
* on this night you better just
为保命趁早逃跑 *
* run for your life
7比7
7-7.
我们7比14落后了
We're down 7-14.
如果不团队作战你是要失去那枚戒指的
You're gonna lose that ring unless you use the team.
换个人去打防守位置吧
Let someone else play defense.
我能处理 我知道他们的打法
I got this. I know their plays.
老兄 我们不是上周才经历过这段对话吗
Man, didn't we just go through this last week?
- 这个团队 - 这和你们无关
- The team... - This ain't about y'all.
这是我和他们之间的事 我能解决
It's about me and them. I got this.
嘿 你们干嘛呢
Hey, what y'all doing?
- 上吧 上吧 - 来吧
- Let's go! Let's go. - Come on.
你们以为自己在干嘛呢
What do y'all think you're doing?
先去把场地的灯关了
Let's cut the field lights.
知道了
I got it.
克里斯 斯潘塞
Chris, Spencer.
拜托你们 你们知道不该这样的
Come on, man, y'all know better than this.
别让我叫警♥察♥啊
Don't make me call the cops on y'all.
听着 老兄
Look, man...
结束这一切吧 好吗
Let's just end this, OK?
我们是一家人
We're family.
老哥你就是个笑话
You're a joke, man.
你是个笑话
You're a joke.
你说你害怕 *
* You say that you're scared
所看到的东西 *
* of what you see
你说我把你的心撕成两瓣 *
* you say that I've torn your heart in two...
你跟了我很久吗
Stalker much?
如果你不想让别人知道行踪
If you don't want people knowing where you are,
就别在ins上发你的牛油果吐司啊
maybe stop insta-storying your avocado toast.
那你为什么不 *
* Then why aren't you...
我可以从列出一百个我为什么
So I could start by listing a hundred reasons
身陷闹剧中的原因开始说起
why I've been so caught up in my own drama,
或者我们可以直接进入正题
or we can just jump right to the part
聊聊我是多白♥痴♥的那部分
where I'm an idiot.
我花了一阵才想起
It took me a minute to remember
这周是你妈妈去世两周年的日子
this weekend's the second anniversary of your mom's passing.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
当然我也记得我们在高地公园纪念她
And of course I remember us commemorating her at elevation park. And...
我很高兴你记得
I'm really glad you remembered,
但我不需要你的可怜
but I don't need your pity.
我很好 你不用耿耿于怀
I'm fine, so you're off the hook.
让我疲惫的思想自♥由♥游荡 *
* Let my tired mind wander free...
为什么我从没在学校见你和任何女生在一起
So why haven't I seen you with any girls in school before?
因为我觉得没必要把这件事带到学校里
Because I've never felt the need to put my business out there,
就是这个原因
that's why.
好吧 那你第一次说出那句话是什么时候
OK. OK, so when's the first time you said the words,
大声说出我是同性恋
"I'm gay," like out loud?
我从没需要说过 就是默认的
I never had to say it. I just am.
你从来没有说过吗
You never said the words?
没有 那就是个词而已
No, it's just a word.
我是说 很明显我喜欢女生
I mean, it's obvious l like girls.
我没有去隐藏这点
I'm not hiding from it.
我没有试图去躲避事实
I'm not trying to hide it.
我是说 我喜欢你
I mean, I like you.
真的吗
Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
我说不清 冥冥之中我知道
I don't know, something tells me
你充满了惊喜
you're full of surprises, though.
所以 你接下来有别的计划还是留下来玩会
What, you got plans or down to hang?
没所谓的 你可以进来 随意玩玩放松下
I mean, it's cool. You can come inside, chill, kick it.
或者怎样都行
Whatever.
是是 我绝对要留下来
Yeah. yeah, I'm definitely down to hang.
或者随意怎样都行啊
Or whatever.
听着 老兄 我知道之前事态有点紧张
Listen, man, I know things got a little intense back there,
但好的一面是 你的团队为你站出来了
but on the plus side, your team showed up for you.
即便是因为我们内部的破事 他们都来了
Even with all of our internal BS, they showed up.
那感觉很好啊
That has to feel good.
他们是为你来的
They showed up for you
而且在针对南克伦肖
and to stick it to South Crenshaw.
那不就是你在干的事吗
Isn't that what you were doing?
那也是因为你让事情变成这样的
Only because you put us in that situation.
我们就不该打那场比赛
We should have never played that game.
现在我的前队友都和我绝交了
Now my old teammates won't even talk to me.
你为什么要来这啊 老兄
Why you have to come here, man?
让我给你缕一缕
So let me get this straight.
我闯入你的世界把事情搅得一团糟吗
I showed up in your world and blew everything up?
听起来很耳熟啊 不是吗
Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
请拿出驾照和注册信息
License and registration, please?
为什么 我既没有超速也没干嘛
Why? I wasn't speeding or anything.
红灯非法转向了
You made an illegal turn at a red light.
驾照和注册信息
License and registration.
什么 在哪里转的 怎样的转向
What? how far back? What turn?
老兄你在干嘛 把证件给他就好了
What are you doing, man? Just give him what he asked for.
你们在这个街区做什么呢
What are you boys doing in this neighborhood?
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我们什么都没犯 老兄
We've done nothing wrong, man.
乔丹
Jordan.
这是职权骚扰啊
This is harassment.
听着 我妈妈是律师
OK, my mom is a lawyer.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
什么
What?
我需要你停止抵抗
I need you to stop resisting
现在就下车
and get out of the car now.
好的
OK.
我明白自己的权利
I know my rights, OK?
请站到旁边
Stand to the side, please.
我不能相信
I cannot believe this.
你就等着我妈让你好看吧 大人物
You just wait until my mom gets a load of you, big man.
我这就打给我妈
I'm gonna call my mom...
我说什么你做什么
You do what I tell you to do.
我才不管你妈是谁
I don't give a damn who your mom is.
警官 警官
Officer, Sir. Officer.
下车
Get out of the car.
我已经举手了 好吗
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表