剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
一直在你身边的人在一起对吧
Who always been there for you, right,
接纳了真正的你的那些人
Who always accept you for you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我孙子孙女邀请的我
My grandkids invited me.
你邀请他来的吗
You invited him here?
怎么你现在还生我们气了
How is it that you're mad at us right now?
是你瞒了我们一辈子爷爷的事情啊
You're the one that lied about our grandfather our whole lives.
这很复杂
Look, it's complicated.
他就离我们一个半小时车程啊
He lives half an hour away.
为什么不让我们见他啊
Why would you hide him from us?
我知道你们两个现在很困惑
Look, ok. I realize this is confusing for you both.
我得做出一个对家庭好的决定
I had to make a decision for this family, ok,
这也是正确的决定
And it was the right decision.
- 谁说的啊 - 我 我说啊
- Says who? - says me, that's who.
我要跟他说 他得走了
I'm gonna tell him, he's got to get out of here.
什么 为什么他不能留下啊
What? No, why does he have to leave?
你是担心会曝光什么事吗
You afraid something will come out, dad?
你什么意思啊
What is that supposed to mean?
你觉得我瞒你们秘密了吗
Do you think i'm keeping secrets from you?
- 我知道你隐藏秘密了 - 嘿
- i know you're keeping secrets. - oh. Hey--
你们在这干啥呢
What are you guys doing in here?
过来
Come here. In here.
我不知道你们知不知道 但是你♥爸♥
I don't know if you know this, but your f--
是 威利来了 这俩邀请他来的
Yes, willie is here, and these two invited him.
是奥利维亚邀请的 我就跟你说这样不对
It was olivia. I told you it was a mistake.
什么 好吧 福尔摩斯
Wha--oh, ok, sherlock holmes.
是你的主意好不好
This wasn't my big idea. It was yours.
对啊
Yes.
是你先对斯班赛起疑的啊
You're the one who has the hots for spencer.
什么 等一下
Whoa. What? Hold up.
你真混♥蛋♥啊
You are an ass, you know that?
这一切都是因为
This whole thing started because of you
你混乱的恋父情结
And your messed-up daddy issues.
- 我恋父 - 对 就是你
- my daddy iss--- yeah! Your daddy issues.
好了
Yeah--ok, enough.
有没有人能告诉我到底
Could someone please tell me what the hell is
怎么回事啊
Going on here.
而且为什么 我的老天爷
And why, for the love of god, is your father
你♥爸♥在咱家客厅
In our living room?
我也不知道啊
Your guess is as good as mine.
赶紧说
Spill it now...
不然
Or else!
你想知道你就问咯
If you want to know, you got to ask.
斯班赛是我们兄弟吗
Is spencer our brother?
你们觉得我是斯班赛的父亲吗
You two think that i'm spencer's father?
我没觉得
No, i didn't.
后来又觉得了
And then i did.
现在我也不知道了
And now i--i don't know what to think.
都是乔丹想出来的
It was jordan's theory.
真好 多谢啊
Nice. Thanks a lot.
还请你指点迷津啊 乔丹
Enlighten us, jordan.
你让斯班赛搬进我们家了
Ok, you moved spencer into our home.
等下等下
Look, hold up. Hold up.
因为你不让他转到贝弗利队来啊
I had no choice because you tried
我没办法了
To block his transfer to beverly hills.
然后在理发店的时候
And then at the barber shop,
我知道你跟他妈妈有渊源
I found out you had a past with his mom.
抱歉这么让你知道了 妈妈
Sorry you had to find out this way, mom,
但是 爸爸跟格蕾丝
But--but dad, he and grace had--
我知道 他们高中约过会 我知道的
I know. They dated in high school. I know.
这就是你确凿的铁证吗
Is that your bombshell evidence?
我们以为
Well, i mean,
你付了17年的什么费用
You were making payments for 17 years,
我们以为是赡养费来着啊
And we thought that it was child support,
结果一看地址才知道是给爷爷的
But the address led us to grandpa.
没错 然后现在他来我家了
Exactly. And he's in my house now.
抱歉
Sorry.
我无话可说了
I'm speechless.
你俩真是世界上最烂的侦探了
You two are the worst detectives in the world.
不能更烂了
The worst.
调查失败了
The investigation was flawed.
知道了 不过说清楚
Ok, we got it. So just to be clear,
你不是斯班赛的爸爸吗
You're not spencer's father?
乔丹 不是的
Jordan, no.
我不是斯班赛的爸爸
I am not spencer's dad.
我就说吧
I told you.
好吧 那既然这样
Ok. Well, um, you know,
既然我们已经把这些误会都说清楚了呢
I say we put this little misunderstanding behind us
那就去吃蛋糕好了
And go get some cake.
- 好的 - 不行
- yup. - uh, no.
这个案子先不结案呢
This case will remain open
等我们考虑好
Until we determine
合适的惩罚再说
The appropriate punishment,
不过现在呢
But until then,
还有客人呢
We have guests!
大家都笑一笑好吧
So could everybody just smile?
真是一帮怪人啊
A strange bunch there, huh?
谁说不是呢
You're telling me.
斯班赛·詹姆斯吗
Spencer james?
是的 我认识你吗
That's right. Do I know you?
不 不过我认识你
No, but i know you.
现在街坊邻居们都在谈论你呢
You're all the talk around the neighborhood these days.
南克伦肖的明星接球手
South crenshaw's star wide receiver
到了贝弗利队了
Booking it to beverly.
现在是比利的队员了是吧
Hmm. One of billy's boys now, hmm?
是的
That's right.
你也是来参加聚会的吗
So you here for the party?
其实是给我庆祝呢
The party's for me, actually.
是我生日 我住这里
It's my birthday, and i live here.
是吗
Is that right?
抱歉 我没问你的名字
I'm sorry. I ain't catch your name.
威利 威利·贝克
Willie, willie baker.
我是比利的爸爸
I'm billy's dad.
我以为你俩不联♥系♥了呢
I thought you all two didn't speak.
确实 很久没联♥系♥了
We don't. Haven't in a long time, anyway,
他跟劳瑞尔结婚后就没联♥系♥了
Not since he married laura.
要是他能好好珍惜你妈妈就好了
If only he could've held on to your mom.
什么 我妈跟贝克教练吗
Wait. My mom and coach baker?
对啊 他俩上高中的时候
Oh, yeah, man! They were thick as thieves
真是如胶似漆啊
All through high school.
我以为他俩能成呢最后
Thought for sure they were gonna end up together.
真是神仙眷侣 羡煞旁人啊
Never seen two kids so much in love.
嘿
Hey.
我们来了挺久了吧
Have we been here long enough?
我没在计时的啊
I wasn't timing our attendance.
我准备好走了
Well, i'm ready to go.
是吗 好像不是所有人都知道了
Are you sure? I don't think everybody
你♥爸♥爸黑卡的事情了吧
At the party's heard about daddy's black cards.
我今天跟你说了 我不想帮你圆谎的
I told you today i did not want to be a part of this.
没有牵扯你啊
And--and you weren't.
当你润色的时候
When you embellish and--
你说就行了
Just say the word.
你说谎了 我知道真♥相♥的
When you lie and i know about it,
就感觉我也是撒谎的同谋
It makes me complicit in the lie,
我都没脸看
And it's embarrassing to watch.
抱歉我的人生给你丢脸了
Sorry that my life embarrasses you.
我没这么说
That's not what i said.
你爱干嘛干嘛吧
You do what you want.
- 劳瑞尔 - 威利
- laura. - hi, willie.
希望不介意我来搅局啊
Hope you don't mind me crashing your party like this.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表