剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
So, I've been thinking it over.
我喜欢你今天跟我说的那番话
I like what I saw from you today.
我这有一个机遇
I got a opportunity for you.
做什么
Doing what?
肖恩是个能干的人
Shawn was a good earner.
愿他安息
Rest in peace.
我把他的位子提供给你
I'm giving you his spot.
其实吧 还是算了
Actually, I'm good.
这其实并不是请求
Actually, I ain't asking.
我知道这不是
I know you're not.
但我还是要拒绝 我不想要
But I'm still saying no. I don't want it.
你软弱了 库珀
You're being weak, coop.
不 不 这才是强大
No. No. I'm being strong.
如果你有别的安排 随你
If you gotta do something, do it.
我就不计较了
I'mma let that go.
看在肖恩的面子上
For shawn.
但是别得寸进尺
But don't push it.
我等会儿回来拿游戏机
I'll be back for the video games.
斯宾塞 过来一下
Spencer, in here, please.
今天是怎么回事
What the hell happened today?
我要去照看一个朋友
I was looking out for a friend.
你现在得开始
Well, now you're gonna start
为你自己着想
Looking out for yourself.
那就是你惯用的伎俩
That's your move.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你之前是怎么给我说的
What was it you told me before?
我们的社区是个负担
My community's a burden?
的确是 没错
It can be, yes.
那不是负担
Yeah, well, it's not a burden, all right?
是一种责任
It's a responsibility.
你才是那个忘记了自己出身的人
You the one forgot where you came from.
别乱说话 小子
Watch your mouth, son.
我是想给你提个建议
I'm just trying to give you some advice.
我根本就不信任你
How can I take your advice
我怎么能接受你的建议
When I can't even trust you?
身负着那么多秘密
You got so many secrets.
我都不知道你和我父亲
I didn't even know you and my pops
曾竞争同一份工作
Was up for the same job.
你是在暗示什么
All right. What are you implying?
我从你父亲那抢走了这份工作吗
That I took that job from your pops?
不是的 我是说又多了一件
No. I'm saying it's one more thing
我本该知道的事情
I should've known about.
好吧
Ok.
清楚了
All right.
我需要你能够做到
Well, I need for you to be able
相信我
To trust me.
所以 听着 我所做的一切
So, look, everything I'm doing
都是为了保护你的前程
Is to protect your future.
我的前程还是你的前程
My future or your future?
来看一看这个吧
I need you to look at this.
- 我要回家了 - 过来看一眼
- I got homew - come here and look at this.
这是戈登·鲍尔
This is gordon bauer.
他是洛杉矶论♥坛♥报的体育记者
He's a sports reporter for the "l.a. Tribune."
他本打算采访你的
He was supposed to interview you.
但你没出现 他很生气
When you ghosted him, he got upset
然后他给他的9万8千个粉丝讲了这件事
And wrote about it to his 98,000 followers.
我才不关心他是怎么写我的 行了吗
I don't care what he writes about me, all right?
我也不需要什么破奖
And I don't need no damn award.
你不需要的是
What you don't need is--
- 没门儿 走开 - 别一副想走就走的样子
- Nah, go ahead, man. - Don't walk away from me!
你想成为美国全明星吗
Do you want to be an all american?
这里还有两场比赛需要打
There are two games you gotta play.
一场是在外面的球场上
One is out there on the field.
另一场就在这
The other one is right here.
如果你不参加颁奖典礼
If you blow off this awards ceremony,
会上头条的
Those are headlines.
大学不喜欢头条
Colleges don't like headlines.
如果大学不欢迎你了
And when colleges don't like you,
足球联盟也不会欢迎你的
No nfl.
所以 管你信不信
So, believe it or not,
我是在保护你的前途
I'm trying to protect your future.
出去吧
Dismissed.
斯宾塞·杰姆斯一个罕见的天才
"spencer james' rare talent
这不能说明他自以为是的态度就是正确的
Doesn't justify his prima donna attitude."
等等 这个傻♥逼♥是谁
Wait. Who is this jerk?
一个有很多粉丝的人
Somebody with a lot of followers.
他甚至不认识你
He doesn't even know you.
斯宾塞·杰姆斯的职业道德
"Spencer james' work ethic
是对他才华稍逊的队友的侮辱
Is an insult to his lesser-talented teammates."
现在他开始骚扰我的队友了
Now he dogging my team.
今年的年度最佳球员想打球就打球
This year's player of the year plays when he wants to.
你能别读了吗
You can stop reading now.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 这不重要
Look, it don't matter.
才不是 很重要
No, it does matter.
宝贝 对此我无能为力
Baby, there's nothing I can do about it now.
是吗 你可以去颁奖典礼
Well, you can go to the ceremony
让大家看看真实的你
And show them the real you.
你怎么跟教练说一样的话
You sound just like coach.
他想让我任这些记者摆布
He wants me to go dance for these reporters.
我不是叫你被任何人摆布
I'm not asking you to dance for anybody.
只是想让你去 做你自己就好
Just go and be yourself.
大家不可能不喜欢你的
It's impossible not to like you.
听着 我都不确定我是否配得上这个奖
Look, I don't know if I deserve this award anyway.
我赢了只是因为
I only won 'cause I was given
我拿到了离开克伦肖的金奖券吗
The golden ticket out of crenshaw.
这一点都不公平
How is that fair?
才不是 你赢是因为你是
No, you won because you're the best
球场上最好的球员
Player on the field.
每一场都是
Every single game.
还有我很开心你能拿到那张金奖券
And I'm really glad you got that golden ticket,
因为如果你没有 我现在就不会
Because if you didn't, I wouldn't have
有一个秘密男友了
A secret boyfriend right now.
嘿 老爸
Hey, dad.
嘿 大家
Hey, you guys,
你们在听演讲的时候
When you hear a speech,
会喜欢演讲者用笑话来开场吗
Do you like it when it opens with a joke?
看情况吧
Depends.
什么情况
Depends on what?
看演讲者是不是有趣
If the person's funny.
我很有趣 我有趣吗
I'm funny. Am I funny?
额 也许不要用笑话来开场
Ah...maybe don't lead with a joke, no.
巴拉巴拉 那你想说什么
Maybe don't... What did you want?
我想和你谈谈药检的事
I want to talk to you about the drug test.
她已经都知道了
She knows everything already.
噢 不必担心那个检查
Oh. Ah, don't worry about that test.
老爸 你总是说不要担心
Dad, you keep saying don't worry about it--
你通过了
You passed.
- 什么 - 队里的每个人都通过了
- What? - Everyone on the team passed,
包括你
Including you.
真的吗 这 这怎么可能
Ok, how--how is that possible?
是的 你很幸运
Well, you got lucky.
在测试之前药性已经没了
The drug left your system before the test.
太好了
sweet.
还有 你觉得马里布教练知道
Wait--do you think the malibu coach knew
我抽大♥麻♥吗
That I smoked weed?
我想不知道吧 如果他知道
I doubt it. If he knew,
他就不会举报我们整个队伍了
He wouldn't have reported the whole team.
没错 没错 好的 多谢 老爸
Right. Right. Ok. Thanks, dad.
好的
yup.
所以 不讲笑话吗
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表